Page 73 of 76 FirstFirst ... 23637172737475 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,460 of 1510

Thread: Bareback with WL

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I don't know about you guys. Everytime I see a post from begov, I just scroll right through it. It's become part of using this forum, a habit. I maybe read 2 or 3 words at the top, the rest is a blur, just a wall of text flying right by.

Why would anyone spare any time or effort to an individual that has no soul?

No coherent thought = no honesty = no soul. Literally everything is fake / BS.
    You limit everything fake in this forum to Begov. Mate if you actually scrolled through fake there wouldnt be anything to read in this place.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Lol now he switches to his other persona to defend himself. Nuff said really...

I guess this is what madness is. To lose one's soul completely. You no longer are yourself. What empathy can anyone feel in this scenario? The person that was there is no longer there, only the physical manifestation is there.

Feel pity for a piece of meat? What's the point?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    i would like to see more reviews from Begov.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I couldnt do bareback with WL

Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    i would like to see more reviews from Begov.
    Careful what you wish for. He's just going to rip off someone else's AR, add a bit of salt and pepper from his own imagination, and voila here's an AR. Same modus operandi from all his posts of wisdom from his purported "experiences". All just BS and more BS.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Percy1 View Post
    Dont worry about me c*nt. You just keep stroking yourself while Albo makes a fool of himself with the tax cuts
    What is it with you and Albo? Do you think I'm a pseudonym for him?
    And if it gets you off, sure keep thinking about me stroking myself.
    Cunt.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    What is it with you and Albo? Do you think I'm a pseudonym for him?
    And if it gets you off, sure keep thinking about me stroking myself.
    Cunt.
    if you two are going to argue please take it somewhere else c-bombs getting thrown 2 much now

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Can we just IP ban this asshole? He has nothing to contribute and turning threads into shit storms.

Banned
    i think its quite clear that begov94 is a direct descendant of the Gengkhis Khan

now there's a man who did a lot of barebacking.
    If you tell the WLs you're a direct descendant of Gengkhis Khan you may get some special extras unavailable to the mere mortals.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Percy1 View Post
    You limit everything fake in this forum to Begov. Mate if you actually scrolled through fake there wouldnt be anything to read in this place.
    The only thing real is the shops' self-generated ARs and PS polished photos.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sibon - c’est bon
    I’m imagining you to be a bored 18 yo high school student

Banned
    Sibon - c’est bon
    I’m imagining you to be a bored 18 yo high school student
    Not yet high school.

Secondary school. Not much pocket money to punt.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Not yet high school.

Secondary school. Not much pocket money to punt.
    Secondary school is highschool

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Athena View Post
    if you two are going to argue please take it somewhere else c-bombs getting thrown 2 much now
    Sorry Vinnie.
    What about all the guys talking about tight little cunts though?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    lol, it's a fucking punting forum. What else to talk about besides cunts and pussy? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kiryu0 View Post
    Can we just IP ban this asshole? He has nothing to contribute and turning threads into shit storms.
    Unfortunately, IP bans are not very effective. Very easy to get around it.

This guy is like "the curse of AUS99". Impossible to permanently get rid of unless something is done in the physical world, I reckon.

By this, I mean tracking down his real identity and then getting the legal system to issue an AVO or some such. I think an AVO is appropriate. His trolling can be construed as mental harrassment, causing us mental harm.

As for his real identity... Remember that Instagram of a guy that one of his personas posted to be him? That Insta dude is not him, but whoever he is must've known this Insta dude, possibly followed him in the past or is still following him.

Heck, I think you can correlate his identity by checking the timestamp of profile viewers on Insta against the timestamp of that post.

Banned
    Don't feed the troll, that way you won't have any mental health issues. It's like being fixated on getting BBFS from a WL who clearly advertises "No natural service". You can have great protected sex with her for years but she'll never give you raw poontang, and your mental health will worsen the more you try and try to get BBFS from her.

My two cents is, ignore the troll and don't retaliate. The troll will simply disappear. It's the same how we treat sex workers - if they're dodgy and clock watching we don't try and persuade her to do her job better, we leave. If they treat us right and give us a good time without fail, we can choose to be her regular.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Unfortunately, IP bans are not very effective. Very easy to get around it.

This guy is like "the curse of AUS99". Impossible to permanently get rid of unless something is done in the physical world, I reckon.

By this, I mean tracking down his real identity and then getting the legal system to issue an AVO or some such. I think an AVO is appropriate. His trolling can be construed as mental harrassment, causing us mental harm.

As for his real identity... Remember that Instagram of a guy that one of his personas posted to be him? That Insta dude is not him, but whoever he is must've known this Insta dude, possibly followed him in the past or is still following him.

Heck, I think you can correlate his identity by checking the timestamp of profile viewers on Insta against the timestamp of that post.
    Sorry mate, can't help but to comment a little on your statement. The police might have a laugh if you file an AVO for a forum troll. Admit it, we all do troll each other once in a while, which in case makes us all guilty and we should all be sitting in house arrest with no electronic devices allowed. AVO might work if the person knows your personal details eg where you live, your phone number, social media etc and have been using all these avenues to stalk or harass you online.

Also that Instagram viewers timestamp thing, how do you even see that? All I see is likes and comments, and these days people normally watch IG stories instead of scrolling through posts. I understand if the person is not a celebrity yet he has awesome posts on IG then some other scammers and trolls might impersonate him. These days there's many fake IG accounts of OF girls, won't be surprised if they end up on this forum trying to promote their fake sites.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by sugardady View Post
    Before married , BBFS + BBBJ + DFK + CIB + CIP + boob fuck + ... even sex on beach , in car ...

After married with kid, this list of NO
    BBFS = irritation,
    CBJ + BBBJ = no, need to kiss kids,
    CIB + CIP + boob fuck = no no, need clean, tired
    sex in public or car = no no

only left
    CFS = sometime, and get rare and more rare after 45

am I the only one? this is why I go out to find my fun, and I dont beg for sex at home. Plus I am the one work and make $$$.
    No your not the only one!!!!. When I remind the"Chosen One" of our pre marriage shenanigans she responds with "No,it wasn't me..,.I wouldn't have done that". Well I know that that's bullshit 'cause it was a consideration when marriage was the next logical step so it was her. Brilliant woman, exceptional mother though.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by charmingninjaman View Post
    lol, it's a fucking punting forum. What else to talk about besides cunts and pussy? lol
    You can talk about existential science.

Page 73 of 76 FirstFirst ... 23637172737475 ... LastLast