Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sakura Massage Stafford

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Sakura Massage Stafford

Gents, looking to give this shop a try, anyone have any reviews they care to share abour recent visits. Would like to establish whether it wil be a waste or not. If there are any little treasures please PM me. Thanks,

Same phone number as Sakura Albion. So seems like they moved or opened an additional shop. Either way I would expect the same staff at this shop.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Never been but adds are over the top fake pics I guess but fuck che j it out and get back to us on report👍👍

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Have been to the Albion shop several times and got the Latino dud treatment. ie payed for option3 with latinos on two occasions. About 10 minutes before the session ended they stripped off the top only and knickers remained on. massage turned to shit. Have never been back.

I did read somewhere recently saying Sakura Albion was now gone. Maybe moved to Stafford.

M.A.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Albion shop has closed. Drove past today and had for sale sign on it. I suppose Stafford rd shop must b the only shop now. 4 shops along that stretch of rd now.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the feedback gents, so avoid the Latino MLs and yes I had wondered whether the Albion shop had closed or whether the owner was expanding. I guess when I find the wallet overflowing with pineapples I could do a Stafford road MP crawl.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by November Scorpio View Post
    Thanks for the feedback gents, so avoid the Latino MLs and yes I had wondered whether the Albion shop had closed or whether the owner was expanding. I guess when I find the wallet overflowing with pineapples I could do a Stafford road MP crawl.
    Try Feel Good at Lutwyche - cant go wrong there and you will get you moneys worth there.

PS I noticed a new massage shop in Lutwyche Nat something Thai massage. Located next to where I Love Massage used to be.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yeah, i think thats just a revamp of the hovel that it was before. Been there forever in one form or another. I remember going there 20 yrs ago and saw a cute little Indian girl who used to work at the peeps in Brunswick st. Sz 5 with big natural tits, great time.

FYI The Sakura Stafford house/shop has a SOLD sign on it. Did they just buy the house? Business must be good.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    At least its in a better position now with some quiet st parking and rear entrance away from busy main rd, unlike Albion.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've been to both in the last few months and didnt go further once i was in the room and the rostered girl presented to me. Felt like they were in a hurry and couldnt see myself building any repore there.

Just my 2 cents

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by steveba50 View Post
    I've been to both in the last few months and didnt go further once i was in the room and the rostered girl presented to me. Felt like they were in a hurry and couldnt see myself building any repore there.

Just my 2 cents
    I went a few weeks back and they just took me to the room and said the girl was coming. I said what are my choices and they seemed surprised but rattled off the roster. I took the girl offered. A pudgyy tall-ish Asian whom I forget her name.

Massage was actually ok but there was a late flip and the hj offer only. As I wasn't really working up to it I walked

Maybe they are keeping a low profile now but I was very disappointed

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatmanaswell View Post
    I went a few weeks back and they just took me to the room and said the girl was coming. I said what are my choices and they seemed surprised but rattled off the roster. I took the girl offered. A pudgyy tall-ish Asian whom I forget her name.

Massage was actually ok but there was a late flip and the hj offer only. As I wasn't really working up to it I walked

Maybe they are keeping a low profile now but I was very disappointed

Well I have certainly established my review of this joint today, went in this morning and took the hour option (bad decision) with a Chinese ML. Massage is average and she didn't seem to know what to do. I explored with a little touching no higher then the thigh and it was clear she wasn't into it, OK no problems. I did revisit with a little touching on the outside of the skirt but nothing sinister. Get to the options & it's either HJ or nude, I indicate that for nude Id like to touch but she doesn't seem to understand so I sit up and gently cup her breast (still fully clothed) to motion my aspirations; she still doesn't seem to understand so I decide on neither option and we finish the massage. I get outside and I ask if any other ladies are available, no there all book, OK I leave.

I call this afternoon to make a booking with a Taiwanese girl and all good, 1/2 hour take my name beauty where set. Get there and I'm met my the Mama-san who advises that none of the girls will see me; I ask why and she says because I scare them. I ask how can I scare them (plural) when I've only had 1 massage; Mama-san starts rattling off this shit about you cant touch staff, you wouldn't touch a staff member of 7-Eleven bullshit bullshit bullshit. So gents after my first visit to this venue I'm bared for touching a ML. I'm all about respecting the girls and there was nothing I did that was in anyway extreme or intimidating; this ML just didn't like that I declined any service and decided to get revenge. If I had seen 2 or 3 different girls and they all came back with the same opinion then I'd cop that on the chin but after 1 visit, this is nothing but fucking revenge my a ML.

So my 2 tips; tip 1, don't go there. Tip 2, if you happen to crack a good ML stick with her because its a minefield at this venue and one wrong move and your gone.

Happy punting gents.

P.S. this is the same business that 12 months ago when it was located at Albion I had this great thing going on with a hot philippines girl, Oh how time changes everything.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by November Scorpio View Post
    Well I have certainly established my review of this joint today, went in this morning and took the hour option (bad decision) with a Chinese ML. Massage is average and she didn't seem to know what to do. I explored with a little touching no higher then the thigh and it was clear she wasn't into it, OK no problems. I did revisit with a little touching on the outside of the skirt but nothing sinister. Get to the options & it's either HJ or nude, I indicate that for nude Id like to touch but she doesn't seem to understand so I sit up and gently cup her breast (still fully clothed) to motion my aspirations; she still doesn't seem to understand so I decide on neither option and we finish the massage. I get outside and I ask if any other ladies are available, no there all book, OK I leave.

I call this afternoon to make a booking with a Taiwanese girl and all good, 1/2 hour take my name beauty where set. Get there and I'm met my the Mama-san who advises that none of the girls will see me; I ask why and she says because I scare them. I ask how can I scare them (plural) when I've only had 1 massage; Mama-san starts rattling off this shit about you cant touch staff, you wouldn't touch a staff member of 7-Eleven bullshit bullshit bullshit. So gents after my first visit to this venue I'm bared for touching a ML. I'm all about respecting the girls and there was nothing I did that was in anyway extreme or intimidating; this ML just didn't like that I declined any service and decided to get revenge. If I had seen 2 or 3 different girls and they all came back with the same opinion then I'd cop that on the chin but after 1 visit, this is nothing but fucking revenge my a ML.

So my 2 tips; tip 1, don't go there. Tip 2, if you happen to crack a good ML stick with her because its a minefield at this venue and one wrong move and your gone.

Happy punting gents.

P.S. this is the same business that 12 months ago when it was located at Albion I had this great thing going on with a hot philippines girl, Oh how time changes everything.
    Mate I told you so. This mammasan is clean.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatmanaswell View Post
    Mate I told you so. This mammasan is clean.

Yes you did, I just didn't appreciate how clean. Thanks

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This is the same Sakura Massage that used to be at Windsor in the house?
    The one who advertises on here under the brothel section?
    Owned by the same girl who has a LONG reputation for providing a large selection of extras herself?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by ecchi.gaijin View Post
    This is the same Sakura Massage that used to be at Windsor in the house?
    The one who advertises on here under the brothel section?
    Owned by the same girl who has a LONG reputation for providing a large selection of extras herself?
    Indeed.... Those in glass houses!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Tried the Windsor one and dud X2 there. Judging by reviews this place is more miss than hit.

Going to wait on this one as shops/management change but till then I wont be going back.

Got the fake pic thing then pudgy girl with a grumpy face enters the room...errr no thanks

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by steveba50 View Post
    Tried the Windsor one and dud X2 there. Judging by reviews this place is more miss than hit.

Going to wait on this one as shops/management change but till then I wont be going back.

Got the fake pic thing then pudgy girl with a grumpy face enters the room...errr no thanks
    I had dud x2 at Windsor too and also never been back since.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I forgot 1st of the fundamentals paid Ml in the room without asking will be you and got the switch to a fat ugly Chinese Annie who preps me for a Barbecue with oil to the extend Im still wondering if she laid her hands on me.10 mins in told to flip then offered various options at usual prices declined all.took the shower option which from face didn't go down well

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast