Thread: I was looking through pics on syd99 and found this... lol

Senior Member(無間使者)

I was looking through pics on syd99 and found this... lol

So... i was bored and I've been looking through bunch of ML/WL pics on the front page...
    http://www.aus99.com.au/cgi/getShopG...69&shopId=2088

Age 22
    claim to have 10 years of massage experience... so that means she started when shes around 12 yr old? lol
    lied about her age or her experience? im pretty sure both in this case hahaha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The place is called Dreaming Paradise Massage - they must be dreaming... hahaha... sounds like all bulls..t to me

Banned
    This is the classic R&T place in which some of the old biddies up sell you to full service. I have been going here on and off for a few years when one day last year Coco walked in to greet me. Coco is a 19 year old Taiwanese beauty. Full of life and spunk, with a sensational figure. She cooed at me and led me in for a massage. Without a word, she dropped on her knees and gave me the best blowjobs I had had in years. She stopped before I came and got me onto the table for a reverse body slide, then 69. Again, she stopped before I blew and asked whether I wanted to "be inside". I stuttered something incoherently as she straddled me and eased me inside her. I just lay there while she alternatively contracted and relaxed her pelvic muscles until I climaxed. She stayed on top of me, with my member slowly fading and dropping out of her pussy, and we chatted for the remainder of the time. She told me she normally only does bodyslides.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Notice their "Rates" page on the web site says $40/30min and $60/60 min, then there is a photo of their rate sheet on the wall which says $50/30 and $80/60

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    how much for a Blow job? BBBJ?

the more money you can spend the more better services you can get .......its a money rules

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 426 View Post
    This is the classic R&T place in which some of the old biddies up sell you to full service. I have been going here on and off for a few years when one day last year Coco walked in to greet me. Coco is a 19 year old Taiwanese beauty. Full of life and spunk, with a sensational figure. She cooed at me and led me in for a massage. Without a word, she dropped on her knees and gave me the best blowjobs I had had in years. She stopped before I came and got me onto the table for a reverse body slide, then 69. Again, she stopped before I blew and asked whether I wanted to "be inside". I stuttered something incoherently as she straddled me and eased me inside her. I just lay there while she alternatively contracted and relaxed her pelvic muscles until I climaxed. She stayed on top of me, with my member slowly fading and dropping out of her pussy, and we chatted for the remainder of the time. She told me she normally only does bodyslides.
    Did you pay extra?

From your description "I stuttered something incoherently as she straddled me and eased me inside her." it sounded very natural, were there protection or was it bareback.