Thread: Baby - Sexy Slim OL feel.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Baby - Sexy Slim OL feel.

Girl: Baby
    Shop: 45 George
    Nationality: Chinese - Harbin
    Date of visit: 24/12/2018
    Services: I opted for standard services

It was a very long time ago that I had been 45 with Korean Mina.
    Nice open area in the industrial building after walk pass 2 sets of entry doors and this time with a big Xmas tree set right in the middle of the open foyer. Great effort for the Xmas theme setup and I was thinking may be all the girls are going to dress up as sexy elf. Lol.
    Anyway, papasan told me they were busy and asked me to sit down first just opposite the Xmas tree next to the TV screen.

<Look>
    Within a few minutes, a long hair 165cm tall girl with her black dress came out and say hello with a smile, she was standing a little far and walk back quickly so hardly hear her name. Papasan then said only Baby is available and recommend her good services so I am easy and go for the deal.

She came back out and took me up stair in a room. We chatted a little, she asked me to shower and told me she just had one b4 then unwrap herself the b natural beauty, nice body with light tan colour skin smooth!! beauty face (although it looks different than the pic), OL feel with the long sexy legs and curvy bottoms that I loved to go for.

<Experience>
    On the bed, she was on the top and start cat bath. Very nice tongue licking on my nipples and then dom up for cbj. Average suck but can go deep covering the whole shaft, once again her tongue licking work on little head was nice and sensation even with the dom on but not covering the balls.

On the main, I was on top and it was a nice little juicy one with zero lube is needed. She moaned little and not loud as I placed my self with more speed. A flexible sexy legs were opened wide and high for a few deeper efforts. Kissing her nipples and around her neck and with a few more positions changed in particular (doggy were nice) then I am done.

She cleaned me up and we then have shower together. She kind of knew I prefer those extras and she said perhaps you pay for the extra next time so I will get what I want with better services. Yeap, may be next time.

<Summary>
    Overall, a valued punt for the day time discount on offer and girl is nice and friendly. Although, only saw baby on the introduction, there was another short hair girl just finishing off when I walk out and she looks cutie, I did not asked for her name as there were other customer sitting right in the foyer.

YMMV
    Looks 8/10
    Services 6/10

Banned
    Day time special promotion full service

Only $70/30mins ~ $100/45mins ~ $130/60mins FULL SERVICE

and write us a review to receive additional $10 off on your next visit

which will be only $60/30mins FULL SERVICE

YES thats right!!! ONLY $60/30mins FULL SERVICE with any girl of your choice