Thread: Anna - disinterested Thai girl

Banned

Thumbs up Anna - disinterested Thai girl

I was in the Surry Hills area last week and decided to pay a visit to the Riley shop. When I appeared I was shown just two girls. The first girl, Wakana I had seen before and was friendly in nature and the second girl Anna who was a young Thai girl was slim and pretty. When Anna appeared behind the curtain, she didn’t approach me and disappeared as quickly as she had made her introduction in the waiting room. It was the first hint that the session with Anna might turn out to be not memorable for the right reasons. Anyway, I selected Anna hoping to have a good time with her only to find out very shortly that she was very disinterested in her work and appeared silent and moody in appearance.

Instead of coming over to me and being friendly in nature by leading me to the room, she made the quick bolt to the room downstairs. I followed her and she was already waiting in the room when I entered the room. It was all dead silence in the room and Anna made no attempt to converse with me. She started to place the white bed sheet on the bed and pointed to the shower and said “shower there”. At that moment, I felt uncomfortable and mentioned to her that it would be nice if she could say something because I was trying to have a conversation with her and friendly WLs do speak to customers in some way. I noted that girls at other places try to be friendly and have a chat with customers before engaging in sex or providing GFE to them so they can walk out feeling happy. Her response was “This is work. What should I say to you?” I was definitely not feeling any positive vibe from this Thai girl. Even if she was pretty and young, it didn’t mean that she could treat with me with dislike and have nothing to say at all.

I didn’t stay long. Luckily I hadn’t taken a shower and it was about 5 to 10 minutes into the session. I put my clothes back on and walked out. Whilst I had been getting dressed, Anna had gone upstairs to inform the manager that I didn’t want her. The manager handed over my money and told me that Anna had stated to her that I wanted a girl to act like a girlfriend towards me and had laughed at this suggestion.

I guess I won’t be seeing Anna in the near future. My impression was that she didn’t want to work there and probably needs to find another line of work. Overall, if you feel in the beginning of the session that something is not right or the girl has bad attitude then it’s best to cancel straight away or find another girl rather than suffer and come out feeling disappointed. That’s my view.

Disclaimer: The service provided by the girl may differ with other customers.

Thanks for the honest review.

I guess the girl will know after a few days if they can handle this line of work. They should stay if this is case.

You are right, better to stop the session straight away rather than feeling like crap afterwards.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hay CG long time no see since the days of 244.....

This girls is beyond disinterested. She is just there to pick up those who suck into her figure (I believe you were in the same boat). She also know she cannot survive in other shops because her attitude problem. I mean with the shit line up that 359 has she still out gunned in terms of services.

My friend who use to connected to the shop ask her, why the fuck are you still here? She actually said this is the only few place she can go now cos the owner don't give a fuck.

Need I say more?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by moving4ward View Post
    Hay CG long time no see since the days of 244.....

This girls is beyond disinterested. She is just there to pick up those who suck into her figure (I believe you were in the same boat). She also know she cannot survive in other shops because her attitude problem. I mean with the shit line up that 359 has she still out gunned in terms of services.

My friend who use to connected to the shop ask her, why the fuck are you still here? She actually said this is the only few place she can go now cos the owner don't give a fuck.

Need I say more?
    Hi Moving4ward. Yes it's been a while since the days of 244. Back on the scene again and enjoying it very much.

We all get sucked in by girls who are young, pretty and slim. It's no wonder some WLs prey on this and feel that they don't need to deliver an exceptional service because the punter should be pleased he is with a hot looking girl.

In the case of Anna, I was shown just two girls. I had seen the other young girl (who was not bad) and Anna, a young pretty slim Thai girl appeared to be the only choice available so I went with her. However, I was to find out very quickly she really had a bad attitude.

It sounds like the fish that John West rejects in this case.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Punter Poontang View Post
    Hey cuteguy, I think you handled that situation perfectly, agree it’s better to walk out straight away. If you stay, not only do you waste your time and money on a shit session, it’s also then harder for the shop to resolve as you’ve already had your time in the room. After the event most will only offer a minimal discount off next session, this way puts responsibility back on them to resolve.

Do you mind providing more detail about your session with the Japanese girl Wakana? She looks cute as fuck in their photos but no one else has yet reviewed, thanks!
    Hi Punter Poontang,

Finally got to write the review for Wakana. All pleased with her service. Please read my AR on this young, cute and innocent Japanese girl.

Banned
    Mark Twain said "that golf was a good walk spoiled. ''
    This quote specifically applies to this type of a girl
    and a whole lot more expensive.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Disclaimer: The service provided by the girl may differ with other customers.
    Unfortunately, probably will be exactly the same poor service for other punters.

Some girls need to learn that youth and good looks are not enough to work in this industry. They need to provide the punter with friendly and enthusiastic service as well. Just like any type of other service work.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    Unfortunately, probably will be exactly the same poor service for other punters.

Some girls need to learn that youth and good looks are not enough to work in this industry. They need to provide the punter with friendly and enthusiastic service as well. Just like any type of other service work.
    the thing is Anna is not even young and good looking. She is 30+ and a so so face for thai girl. She does have a slim figure but thats it. She may look good amount other dinosaurs in the line up.....

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Had a look at the roster yesterday and it seems like she’s still working. The best way to deal with poor service is to just not book her and to let as many punters know as possible.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by moving4ward View Post
    She does have a slim figure but thats it. She may look good amount other dinosaurs in the line up.....
    Picked her out of the lineup for this reason. She does have these great small, upturned breasts but her service is disinterested. Only allows light touching of her pussy and definitely no insertion of fingers unless your willing to pay extra. No COB.

There are definitely better girls on the roster here.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nostromo View Post
    Picked her out of the lineup for this reason. She does have these great small, upturned breasts but her service is disinterested. Only allows light touching of her pussy and definitely no insertion of fingers unless your willing to pay extra. No COB.

There are definitely better girls on the roster here.
    Oh well, you were warned.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I feel you mate , had same experience before , I won’t mention the shop , because everyone else is fantastic , this girl snowy, No greeting , no conversation , feel annoyed when I tried to start conversation , super stuck up , terrible attitude , After 5 mins I asked her to leave the room and tell the manager to find someone else , we here to have fun , if you have the feeling not going to be good , just don’t freaking do it