Thread: Hong Kong punting

Junior Member(有D料到)

Hong Kong punting

So I知 heading to Hong Kong in a few weeks and will be there for just over a week, any places that is worth checking out. I知 staying in TST so should be near most of the action.

I have checked 141 but it can be a hit and miss at times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    141 can be hit and miss. If you have time you can try this building in TST https://go141.com/en/region-11-building-50-尖沙咀發利大廈.html
    Or this one in Jordan which is just one suburb north of TST (its walkable or take MTR one station) https://go141.com/en/region-10-build...st-Bldg.-.html

Basically just knock on the door and see if you like what you see. Ask about price, service and time (usually one shot only).

Most ladies will be in their 30s if not older. Not sure what you're after in terms of age etc.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    check out the 141 forum for reviews. They have one in English.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just walking the streets around TST as a single white male will illicit enough flyers and invitations. The area around Temple Street night markets was abundant with opportunity.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Missed your post but someone else might find usefull info.
    141 is good intel.
    Teple St and Shanghai st Jordan, Just walk along with 100hk$ in your hand and the mamasan will find you.
    Go to wanchai. Any of the bars and nightclubs in Lockhart st to Lueard st are fulll of girls at times. $500 au can get you 2 girls all night if you are lucky. Like shooting fish in a barrel on Sundays,.
    cheers

Quote Originally Posted by fluffstatic View Post
    141 can be hit and miss. If you have time you can try this building in TST https://go141.com/en/region-11-building-50-尖沙咀發利大廈.html
    Or this one in Jordan which is just one suburb north of TST (its walkable or take MTR one station) https://go141.com/en/region-10-build...st-Bldg.-.html

Basically just knock on the door and see if you like what you see. Ask about price, service and time (usually one shot only).

Most ladies will be in their 30s if not older. Not sure what you're after in terms of age etc.

Not just knock on any door, the doors usually have a sign and it痴 quite universal so you won稚 miss , many would have written the price on it too.

May be I should post a video link to show it ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Don't bother with HK 141 or GO 141, most pics are photo-shopped and really milfs. Just go to the James Lee Mansion in TST and expect to pay 500 to 600 $HK. (80 to 100 AUD)..Not milfs there. Be polite and friendly for best results. Foreigners are OK.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by f6tornado View Post
    Don't bother with HK 141 or GO 141, most pics are photo-shopped and really milfs. Just go to the James Lee Mansion in TST and expect to pay 500 to 600 $HK. (80 to 100 AUD)..Not milfs there. Be polite and friendly for best results. Foreigners are OK.
    Funny, last week walked around after dinner and was actually surprised at just how many buildings around TST are not mentioned on 141, 168 or similar.

I also regularly walk Apliu St and Sham Sho Po and its the same on both sides of the road.

Even the other side on Fuk st opposite golden center... just so many...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I was in Hong Kong for 5 days in oct 2018 - 6 punts in total
    3 at Fuji ( 1 Russian 2 prc)
    1 x 2 hour hotel massage - overpriced at $400 Aau for what I got
    1 x hotel walk in booking - (slight bait in switch - went for the 175cm model lithe Russian sister)
    1 x TST nuru

Used 141 for intel with my pack of .01 okomotos
    Came out ahead I think , but i知 spoilt in Sydney

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by dodo View Post
    I was in Hong Kong for 5 days in oct 2018 - 6 punts in total
    3 at Fuji ( 1 Russian 2 prc)
    1 x 2 hour hotel massage - overpriced at $400 Aau for what I got
    1 x hotel walk in booking - (slight bait in switch - went for the 175cm model lithe Russian sister)
    1 x TST nuru

Used 141 for intel with my pack of .01 okomotos
    Came out ahead I think , but i知 spoilt in Sydney
    I think safest best is the walk in buildings as you can leave if you don't like what you see. Only con is everyone knows what is up when a guy walks into the building lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Wouldn't recommend this to be honest

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Try James Lee Mansion in Tsim Sha Tsui on Carnarvon Road.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Fuji Building in Causeway Bay. 383 Lockhart Road, Causeway Bay. Go all the way to the top and walk down. It can get busy around 6 pm onwards.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone know the condition right now in Hongkong ? With all the demo, is it still save to roam around for punting ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by K4D41 View Post
    Anyone know the condition right now in Hongkong ? With all the demo, is it still save to roam around for punting ?
    It's fine during the day. Some will close early as there's no transport after 8 or 10pm. Just make sure you're done before MTR closes.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hong Kong is one of my favourite destinations.

Was there in October this year. Tourist trade is definitely dropping off due to protests. I did not get bothered by the protests. I can strongly suggest that mongers can still travel there. It's cheap hotels at the moment.

Flights in Feb should be back around $500 again not the crazy Christmas prices.
    ---------------
    Rock by name, Rockhard by nature

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Looking to find eastern european (rus/czech) girls.
    What wouls be my best bet? Tst or causeway bay? Can i find them also in those nathan road building like what others have posted above?
    Also what are their prices like vs the asians 141?

Thanks

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by eazylove4u View Post
    Looking to find eastern european (rus/czech) girls.
    What wouls be my best bet? Tst or causeway bay? Can i find them also in those nathan road building like what others have posted above?
    Also what are their prices like vs the asians 141?

Thanks
    probably the mansions, but they'll be more expensive than the locals

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hong Kong is a smorgasbord. Just wait until the coronavirus is all over, then it will be game on. So many good places....good service at a fair price.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ether View Post
    Try James Lee Mansion in Tsim Sha Tsui on Carnarvon Road.
    Yes, this is HK's best punting. Give a tip for better service.