Thread: South coast tips

Junior Member(有D料到)

South coast tips

Hello All,

I know it’s a long shot, but I figure it’s worth asking...

I’m currently down the south coast (Batemans Bay) for two weeks and wonder whether any of you have some punting tips for this area.

I’ve tried Locanto and it seems like the pickings are slim...

Anybody got any good leads? FS or RNT, I’m not fussy...

Thanks in advance for catching this Hail Mary...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Their local paper should have something.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Go to Batehaven at the back of shops main strip you will see massage shop they do RNT

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Someone wrote a report in the Wollongong thread a month or so ago. I recall him saying those advertisements in the paper were rnt, about 4 or 5 shops if I recall

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Here it is ::

Have been checking out the massage shops in Ulladulla over the past few weeks. My thoughts were I must be able to get lucky and find a shop that does a part 2 in a small town with 6 massage shops on or close to the main drag. So far I have had a 50/50 success rate with the four shops tried so far. Prices are comparable or a little higher than Wollongong and the masseuses in the R&T shops a little older. The two legit shops I tried both had excellent masseuses, the Thai shop and girls reminded me of Sawadee before it crossed to the other side of Crown Street and to the dark side.
    To find the other two shops try the local rag under health and beauty.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hello Team,

Thanks for the tips.

Ulladulla is a little too far north for me, but I struck it lucky at Batehaven.

I wouldn’t call the ML a beauty (50ish, plump Chinese MILF), but the experience was definitely an adventure and the ending was definitely happy.

If anyone has anyone else has any tips, please send them my way and I will report back on my experiences.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman View Post
    Hello Team,

Thanks for the tips.

Ulladulla is a little too far north for me, but I struck it lucky at Batehaven.

I wouldn’t call the ML a beauty (50ish, plump Chinese MILF), but the experience was definitely an adventure and the ending was definitely happy.

If anyone has anyone else has any tips, please send them my way and I will report back on my experiences.
    Glad you found one.

Can you put the shop details and price here for future reference?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tittylover01 View Post
    Here it is ::

Have been checking out the massage shops in Ulladulla over the past few weeks. My thoughts were I must be able to get lucky and find a shop that does a part 2 in a small town with 6 massage shops on or close to the main drag. So far I have had a 50/50 success rate with the four shops tried so far. Prices are comparable or a little higher than Wollongong and the masseuses in the R&T shops a little older. The two legit shops I tried both had excellent masseuses, the Thai shop and girls reminded me of Sawadee before it crossed to the other side of Crown Street and to the dark side.
    To find the other two shops try the local rag under health and beauty.
    Can you give details of the shops so that us brothers can check them out!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The place I went to in Batehaven has a website - https://www.chinesetherapeuticmassage.com.au/

I note that they also have shops in Ulladulla and Albion Park, but can not guarantee that they also offer rnt.

The basic pricing was 40 for 30 minutes or 70 for 60 minutes. I went for 30 minutes.

For the extras the ML cheekily asked “what will you pay?” I erred towards the standard Sydney pricing and offered $50.

For that, I received a HJ and she took her top off. Her short stayed on, but she was happy for me to explore under them with my hand.

On reflection, it wasn’t the most inspiring of punts, but it scratched the itch. Still looking for better leads in the same area...

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by nixon604 View Post
    Can you give details of the shops so that us brothers can check them out!
    Wanting to go all the way down from Sydney to Batehaven to check out some out some dodgy RnT shop is a sign of a desperate punter LOL.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Wanting to go all the way down from Sydney to Batehaven to check out some out some dodgy RnT shop is a sign of a desperate punter LOL.
    Or it’s a less than helpful post when someone writes they’ve been to 4 of the 6 shops and won’tet anyone know what is which

I’ve been to the Thai shop ( upstairs ) a few times . Great set up, large rooms, even a shower I think . With some sweet late 20 early 40’s masseurs. As much as I’ve experienced I’d a good post swim massage.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    1 trying to getb50

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Keep going Joey! Youll be there soon

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I am in the Bay at the moment, i go try that place and see what happens, let you know if i have any luck.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Called for a morningmassage at the Chinese Massage in the Bay but told they will not open till 1pm!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Will be in BB in the next couple of weeks. Would love to hear a review if you manage a session in the near future, SouthCoastGuy!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I might have a chance to explore the options at Ulladulla when this craziness subsides, I am pretty confident about one but I'll let you know if and when I have success

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCoastGuy View Post
    Called for a morningmassage at the Chinese Massage in the Bay but told they will not open till 1pm!
    Which might suggest that they close late and that might suggest ............ other options? Did you try it out SouthCoastG

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Any luck in Uladulla

Quote Originally Posted by Oddfellow View Post
    I might have a chance to explore the options at Ulladulla when this craziness subsides, I am pretty confident about one but I'll let you know if and when I have success
    Any luck, how much and where?