May in charge 2

Person's Name : May

Establishment : 60 Chatswood

Date of Visit : 29/12/18
    Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.chatswood60.com.au
    Phone : 0448 829891
    Hours of Business : 09:00 til 04:00
    Rates : $130/hr (promotional rate)

Size/shape : Pretty face, smooth skin, A-cups, firm bum, trimmed bush, courtesy & clean pussy
    Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese
    Services Provided : DFK, extreme DT + MULTI BBBJ, 69
    Value for money/recommend? : Definitely, love flirting

My experience/comments :
    I reserved May yesterday to avoid unnecessary waiting as my purpose is to conclude my part 2 with May’s special service from my last visit. I arrived early today, 10:10 am while my booking was 10:30 am. So today, I have the opportunity to look at those girls who are roster today. Early morning Saturday, this shop has 5-6 WL ready for business.

May came with black sexy lingerie, we hugged and she greeted courtesy. After settled the payment of 90 minutes, May held my drink and on the hand held my hand, leaded me to her room No.4. I shower myself as she came to joined me with BBBJ. This was a good start for GFE, we washed each other with good body contact.

After dried ourselves, I told her 90 minutes booking, enough to continue for her special service. We started with LFK, then laid her on the bed while DFK, slowly moved to her boobs and sharp tits, her body and then her clean pussy with DATY. Then she told me that her turn to serve me so I relaxed myself on the bed and let her took control;

1. Started with light sensual massage, front and back.
    2. Massage with boobs and stimulated tits.
    3. Firm Bum or pussy massage on my back.
    4. Sucking my skin with water in her mouth.
    5. Hot water BBBJ, nearly cum and stopped for awhile
    6. BBBJ with yoga post downward dog, with this post, the best view is looking at the mirror near the bathroom as different type of viewing feeling. May has some additional with this technique as she used her leg to lift up my leg one at a time. This part, her legs were opened, clear pussy view and the view from the mirror was so fascinated.
    7. BBBJ with deep DT, her leg above the head bed. This part need cooperation to lay as close as possible to the bed head so you will see her disclose pussy and be aware water will dropped if she cum. I stopped her as my little brother was too excited so we can end up in the main.
    8. Emperor's BBBJ, May utilised the chair for this time, I turned her around. May was sitting on the chair while I DATY her, Heir on the thrown. This position can performed deep DATY, May moaned for awhile and my little ones was erected so we domed up. May has her high heel on, Bodyguard position for awhile and moved to Lap dance on the chair. As my little one was so stimulated, I stand up for Aerial dancer for a while before I put her on the bed as May is a small lady not heavy.
    9. On the bed, May advised not to loose contact between hers and mine but then we started again Cowgirl on the bed. One thing May did made me felt so good when she released her hair band and moved her hair to the left and right. This moment, she was sexy and moaned soundly when riding. As I can felt her sweat from her back then I took control with MISH pumping her. Every pumped I can hear her moaning sound, this makes me felt so good. I loaded and we kept kissing until I stopped. May kept my little one in hers for a while until I surrendered for shower. This is what we called good service because May has the passion of WL professional not just for money. She enjoyed what she is doing.

Recommendation:
    Book for 60-120 minutes, just relax and let her take control, you will enjoy the relaxation of love flirting. Please be gentle as she will treat you good in return.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan69 View Post
    Person's Name : May

Establishment : 60 Chatswood

Date of Visit : 29/12/18
    Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.chatswood60.com.au
    Phone : 0448 829891
    Hours of Business : 09:00 til 04:00
    Rates : $130/hr (promotional rate)

Size/shape : Pretty face, smooth skin, A-cups, firm bum, trimmed bush, courtesy & clean pussy
    Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese
    Services Provided : DFK, extreme DT + MULTI BBBJ, 69
    Value for money/recommend? : Definitely, love flirting

My experience/comments :
    I reserved May yesterday to avoid unnecessary waiting as my purpose is to conclude my part 2 with May’s special service from my last visit. I arrived early today, 10:10 am while my booking was 10:30 am. So today, I have the opportunity to look at those girls who are roster today. Early morning Saturday, this shop has 5-6 WL ready for business.

May came with black sexy lingerie, we hugged and she greeted courtesy. After settled the payment of 90 minutes, May held my drink and on the hand held my hand, leaded me to her room No.4. I shower myself as she came to joined me with BBBJ. This was a good start for GFE, we washed each other with good body contact.

After dried ourselves, I told her 90 minutes booking, enough to continue for her special service. We started with LFK, then laid her on the bed while DFK, slowly moved to her boobs and sharp tits, her body and then her clean pussy with DATY. Then she told me that her turn to serve me so I relaxed myself on the bed and let her took control;

1. Started with light sensual massage, front and back.
    2. Massage with boobs and stimulated tits.
    3. Firm Bum or pussy massage on my back.
    4. Sucking my skin with water in her mouth.
    5. Hot water BBBJ, nearly cum and stopped for awhile
    6. BBBJ with yoga post downward dog, with this post, the best view is looking at the mirror near the bathroom as different type of viewing feeling. May has some additional with this technique as she used her leg to lift up my leg one at a time. This part, her legs were opened, clear pussy view and the view from the mirror was so fascinated.
    7. BBBJ with deep DT, her leg above the head bed. This part need cooperation to lay as close as possible to the bed head so you will see her disclose pussy and be aware water will dropped if she cum. I stopped her as my little brother was too excited so we can end up in the main.
    8. Emperor's BBBJ, May utilised the chair for this time, I turned her around. May was sitting on the chair while I DATY her, Heir on the thrown. This position can performed deep DATY, May moaned for awhile and my little ones was erected so we domed up. May has her high heel on, Bodyguard position for awhile and moved to Lap dance on the chair. As my little one was so stimulated, I stand up for Aerial dancer for a while before I put her on the bed as May is a small lady not heavy.
    9. On the bed, May advised not to loose contact between hers and mine but then we started again Cowgirl on the bed. One thing May did made me felt so good when she released her hair band and moved her hair to the left and right. This moment, she was sexy and moaned soundly when riding. As I can felt her sweat from her back then I took control with MISH pumping her. Every pumped I can hear her moaning sound, this makes me felt so good. I loaded and we kept kissing until I stopped. May kept my little one in hers for a while until I surrendered for shower. This is what we called good service because May has the passion of WL professional not just for money. She enjoyed what she is doing.

Recommendation:
    Book for 60-120 minutes, just relax and let her take control, you will enjoy the relaxation of love flirting. Please be gentle as she will treat you good in return.
    Nice AR with lots of details. How to treat better to get good return in service? Where can I get those information about heir on the thrown, aerial dancer and etc?

Shop Owner
    Sunday
    30/12/2018

For more information, please click on the photo and name

Amy
    163cm,36C,*Kiss, BBBJ

Lucky
    36C,158cm,48kg,*BBBJ, Kiss

Bella
    36D,* Kiss,BBBJ

Gucci
    23yo,166cm,52kg,36C, *BBBJ

Kiss
    160cm,50kg,34C *BBBJ, KISS,CIM, 69

May
    160cm, 47kg, 36C, *BBBJ, CIM

Angel
    new to this industry, pretty face, slim figure, only offer BBBJ, still in training, inexperienced.
    New Management & New Girls

Livechat
    PHONE: 0448 829 891
    ADDRESS: 60 Whiting St, Artarmon NSW
    http://chatswood60.com.au/

BIG DISCOUNT - 15 mins service only $100

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kenlewis View Post
    Nice AR with lots of details. How to treat better to get good return in service? Where can I get those information about heir on the thrown, aerial dancer and etc?
    My opinion, respect each other as we are relaxing ourselves and release our tension so WL deserve to enjoy themselves. Yes I would like to know, the same question, any more details about those sex types.