Thread: 2018 in review - Ginza, 278, 42 Gladesville, 5 star

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

2018 in review - Ginza, 278, 42 Gladesville, 5 star

Time to give back to the community. Just want to make it clear that this is not a paid contribution and is 100% my experiences.

I will start with punts from the shops I've visited most to least. In no particular order. I hope it's valuable for you all.

Ginza
    Probably my favourite club in terms of :
    Rooms - 9/10
    Vibe - 9/10
    Clean - 9/10
    Quality of girls - 9/10
    Quality of girls service - 9/10
    Value for money - 8.5/10
    Service (bookings etc) - 9/10
    Smell (eg no smoke or foul odours) 9/10

Barbie - 2 visits
    Face - 8/10 - enhanced
    Body - 8/10 - curvy
    Size - 6/7
    BBBJ - 9/10
    Style - PSE
    Cup size - C/D - Enhanced
    Vibe - Goddess

My first punt (maybe even towards the end of 2017). I'll never forget it. She is fricken hot, from the curly blonde hair to beautiful face and body to match. My first experience of DD which was very erotic whilst tromboning me. She did this thing where I was on all fours and she would somehow manage to BBBJ me. It was amazing to watch. Saw her twice at Ginza and once at 5 Star (Joy). Haven't heard about her for awhile she said she was saving money to buy property back in Korea. She is missed.

C Lala - 3 visits
    Face - 9/10 - not sure if enhanced or not
    Body - 9/10 - thin / curvy
    Size - 6/7
    BBBJ - 9/10
    Style - GFE
    Vibe - Goddess / warm

There is something about this lady. I had a lot of expectation before seeing her because of the reviews from her biggest fan Assandlegs (sorry if incorrect spelling), so the first time wasn't good for me, I think she was having a dud day. The 2nd time was much better as well as the third. The only negative thing is I find her a bit on the foam side, I just think it's too much of a coincidence that she cums when I cum during sex every time. But I have to say that her face and facials (made while fucking) are so good that it makes all the difference to get me over the line (especially when I think I'm not going to come and then I do - love that). I love seeing her in cow girl with her hair out and her beautiful face. She can go very deep with BBBJ which is not easy with me. It (BBBJ) was very sensual with good suction. The other thing I like about her is that she asks what I want, eg do you want DD... no. Do you want cat bath.... no thanks. It saves time in the shower and gets you to where you want to be.
    I don't know about anyone else but Lala doesn't let me lick her clit, she says she likes in between her vagina entrance and clit. I have never heard of this before or experienced it. Felt like a brushing and she had an orgasm from me working that are but I don't think it was real. Anyway, I think she's a gem.

K Yuna - ! visit
    Face - 6/10
    Body - 8/10 - thin
    Size - 5/6
    BBBJ - 6/10
    Style - Can't remember
    Cup size - B/C - Enhanced
    Vibe - Routine

She has good reviews and I remember she has a great body - thin with c cups. She seemed a bit older maybe late twenties. Solid punt but something was missing for me.

T Alina - ! visit
    Face - 9/10
    Body - 8/10 - thin
    Size - 5/6
    BBBJ - 8/10
    Style - GFE
    Cup size - D - Enhanced?
    Vibe - Sexy

All I remember was fucking her in mish and staring into her amazing eyes while I came. Lots of eye contact and touch. She is a beauty. Lovely pussy too, you know when you see a pussy and you have to DATY.

K - Love - 4 visits
    Face - 7/10 - enhanced
    Body - 8/10 - thin
    Size - 5/6
    BBBJ - 9/10
    Style - PSE
    Cup size - D - Enhanced
    Vibe - Sexy

Great attitude. She has a lot of tricks up her sleeve for each visit which is well received She does have her routine though so some punters may find this a little mechanical but definitely with style. A few memories I have are. The best shower routine I've had hands down. In one session I came before we even got out! Took us both by surprise because I don't come that easily. Another one was she moves around while BBBJing with eye contact, I love the position where she was a right angles to my body and seeing her lips go up and down my shaft from the side was sexy as fuck. I blew my load in cow girl, her pussy was so tight in terms of muscle control and wet. I loved going down on her as she was so responsive. She told me I was in her top 3 for DATY.

ABC Shelly - 1 visits
    Face - 8/10
    Body - 8/10 - thin
    Size - 6
    BBBJ - 8/10
    Style - PSE
    Vibe - Babe / Coldish

She looks like that girl you see at a dance club that everyone has eyes on. Tanned in a sexy black dress she is very alluring. A good one to tick off the bucket list.

C Nana - 1 visits
    Face - 7/10
    Body - 7/10 - Curvy
    Size - 8
    BBBJ - 8/10
    Style - GFE / PSE
    Cup size - D/E - Enhanced
    Vibe - Sexy / warm

Great attitude, fun and I enjoyed her service. There was just something missing for me to not to see her again. Maybe my expectations where a little high after reading her reviews.

C Nana - 1 visits
    Face - 7/10
    Body - 7/10 - Curvy
    Size - 8
    BBBJ - 8/10
    Style - GFE / PSE
    Vibe - Sexy / warm

C Cassie - 1 visits
    Face - 8.5/10
    Body - 9/10 - thin
    Size - 6
    BBBJ - 8/10
    Style - GFE / PSE
    Vibe - Sexy / coldish

Smoking hot body and great to watch in the mirrors. Great service, nothing else stands out from memory.

C Lala - 3 visits
    Face - 9/10 - not sure if enhanced or not
    Body - 9/10 - thin / curvy
    Size - 6/7
    BBBJ - 9/10
    Style - GFE
    Vibe - Goddess / warm

There is something about this lady. I had a lot of expectation before seeing her because of the reviews from her biggest fan Assandlegs (sorry if incorrect spelling), so the first time wasn't good for me, I think she was having a dud day. The 2nd time was much better as well as the third. The only negative thing is I find her a bit on the foam side, I just think it's too much of a coincidence that she cums when I cum during sex every time. But I have to say that her face and facials (made while fucking) are so good that it makes all the difference to get me over the line (especially when I think I'm not going to come and then I do - love that). I love seeing her in cow girl with her hair out and her beautiful face. She can go very deep with BBBJ which is not easy with me. It (BBBJ) was very sensual with good suction. The other thing I like about her is that she asks what I want, eg do you want DD... no. Do you want cat bath.... no thanks. It saves time in the shower and gets you to where you want to be.
    I don't know about anyone else but Lala doesn't let me lick her clit, she says she likes in between her vagina entrance and clit. I have never heard of this before or experienced it. Felt like a brushing and she had an orgasm from me working that are but I don't think it was real. Anyway, I think she's a gem.

J Amber - 1 visits
    Face - 7/10
    Body - 7/10 - Curvy
    Size - 8
    BBBJ - 9/10
    Style - GFE / PSE
    Vibe - Sexy / warm

Great service and gives it her best. Great value for money. Just missing spark for me.

278 Club
    Rooms - 9/10
    Vibe - 8/10
    Clean - 9/10
    Quality of girls - 7/10
    Quality of girls service - 8/10
    Value for money - 9/10
    Service (bookings etc) - 9/10
    Smell (eg no smoke or foul odours) 8/10

C Chloe - 1 visits
    Face - 8/10
    Body - 8/10 - thin
    Size - 6
    BBBJ - 7/10
    Style - GFE
    Cup size - B/C - Natural
    Vibe - Sexy / coldish

She moved to Ginza under a different name. I found her natural and sexy. She had good reviews but I found she fell short with me that day. Could be that she was having an off day, but it really felt like she was just going through the motions. Deserves a 2nd chance but there are so many more WL's to try out there.

C Yoyo - 2 visits
    Face - 7/10
    Body - 9/10 - thin
    Size - 6/7
    BBBJ - 8.5/10
    Style - GFE
    Cup size - C - Enhanced
    Vibe - Sexy / warm

Great attitude and goes the distance. She is touted as the DT queen but she can't DT me which is sad for me. She tried though so 10 points. There was one move that is etched in my memory and that is her in reverse cow girl fucking me while leaning back and dfk'ing me. Skillz! I had intended to get CIM that day but I just had to fuck her in the moment. Very good.

C Yoyo - 2 visits
    Face - 7/10
    Body - 9/10 - thin
    Size - 6/7
    BBBJ - 8.5/10
    Style - GFE
    Cup size - C - Enhanced
    Vibe - Sexy / warm

C Star - 1 visits - with C Amy (see below)
    Face - 9/10
    Body - 9/10 - thin
    Size - 6
    BBBJ - 7/10
    Style - GFE
    Cup size - C - Natural
    Vibe - Sexy

A little hotty, I was surprised when I first saw her, rarely does a WL look better than her pics in real life. Love the tongue stud as it looks hot and gives an edge of naughtiness. I had a threesome with Star and Amy (review below). She is not as experienced but makes up for it with hotness and her tits are unbelievable and she is tight pussy. I chose CIM with Star. I will return and have one on one time with her next time.

C Amy - 1 visits - with C Star (see above)
    Face - 7/10
    Body - 8/10 - thin
    Size - 6
    BBBJ - 8.5/10
    Style - PSE
    Cup size - C - Enhanced
    Vibe - Sexy

Great service, slurpy BBBJ with great suction was the highlight. Again no spark there for me so no hurry to go back.

42 Gladesville

Rooms - 7/10
    Vibe - 6/10
    Clean - 7/10
    Quality of girls - 7/10
    Quality of girls service - 7/10
    Value for money - 8/10
    Service (bookings etc) - 8/10
    Smell (eg no smoke or foul odours) 7/10

C Coco - 1 visits
    Face - 7/10
    Body - 7/10 - thin
    Size - 6
    BBBJ - 8/10
    Style - PSE
    Cup size - C - Enhanced
    Vibe - Sexy / coldish

Might be stepping on a few toes here but I feel that Coco is over rated given the reviews I've written. But again I did'nt experience her DT as I am too big so take that into consideration. Overall solid performance.

C Coco - 1 visits
    Face - 7/10
    Body - 7/10 - thin
    Size - 6
    BBBJ - 8/10
    Style - PSE
    Cup size - C - Enhanced
    Vibe - Sexy / coldish

C Michelle - 1 visits
    Face - 6/10 - Cute, chubby, not my thing.
    Body - 7/10 - thin
    Size - 4/5
    BBBJ - 8/10
    Style - PSE / GFE
    Cup size - A/B - Natural
    Vibe - Cute

I love a pocket rocket but she is probably too small for me. I could only get the tip of my cock in and I could see it was going to hurt her if I pushed the envelope so I didn't go there. She was a champ though and machine gun fellatio'ed me till I came.

5 - Star
    Rooms - 8/10
    Vibe - 7/10
    Clean - 8/10
    Quality of girls - 8.5/10
    Quality of girls service - 8/10
    Value for money - 8/10
    Service (bookings etc) - 7/10
    Smell (eg no smoke or foul odours) 6/10 - mostly in common areas - the rooms were good.

C Mocha - 2 visits - now coco at Ginza
    Face - 9/10 -
    Body - 9/10 - thin
    Size - 5/6
    BBBJ - 7/10
    Style - ???
    Cup size - C - Natural
    Vibe - Hot / coldish or maybe shy

I find her to be much better in real life than the pics. She has that aura of sex appeal and I just want to fuck her. Both times I came quite quickly both in cowgirl. She is tight and just moves in a sexy way that does my head in. I like the tattoo on her arm it suits her. Some tattoos don't work on girls but it does with her. Great natural tits.

That's it for now gents, this has been epic. I hope it helps. Happy punting for 2019!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Awesome summary mate keep it up

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great report. Wish my memory was as good as yours.

Senior Member(無間使者) asianlover1314's Avatar
    Thanks for your summarised reviews. Happy new year bros n happy punting! Hope you’s will end 2018 and start 2019 with a bang

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Weapon View Post
    Great report. Wish my memory was as good as yours.
    Thanks Weapon. I wish my memory was better, some punts are like a semi-forgotten dream! Looking forward to in-head video recording tech.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Nice summary !! Lala is a gem... I agree ... lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great work! Thanks for taking the time for such a detailed report

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks dman, will try and post more regularly.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    dam man - that was an awesome read...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice summary IB

Thinking along the same lines on most, and likewise for the rating and comments on the shops - agree 100%.