Thread: Salsa dancing @ The Champagne

Senior Member(無間使者)

Salsa dancing @ The Champagne

Fantastic time and ended up with more than I expected, more than what was discussed and more than what I tipped for. Only booked the half hour as it was my first visit to this place. Should have gone earlier as the reviews have been rather consistent.

I took option 3 from the menu. Extras began from the get go (as I prefer) so no comment on massage quality. Very standard for the first 5 mins then things turned to a whole new level very fast. All it seemed to take was some gently sucking on her nipple and it was game on. I will spare the finer detail but I think I received about another 4 add ons that were definitely not discussed. Very GFE indeed.

As others have stated - I would most likely return. However there are some others here that I would like to try based on some very positive PM’s. Also met a beautiful Thai girl while I was there. She has slightly blonde hair - keen to hear if anyone has had any experience with her. Happy to exchange finer details over PM to regulars.

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Love to try this place myself Maddona. Where is Champagne? PM is fine

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Well done Maddona . clicked where it is been there but never did the sala . defintely have to try soon

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Oh i know the place it's my favourite haunt. She's a lovely genuine lady ( Thai ) and in my experience the best there. Look after her and be nice and she will look after you.

Well to be honest I have tried 3 ladies there and all good. I just wechatted the boss and asked for recommendation so far no duds

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by steveba50 View Post
    Love to try this place myself Maddona. Where is Champagne? PM is fine

Cheers
    The name of the shops is not champagne. It’s a euphemism for the beverage. Hope that helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk