Thread: BERRY - last punt for the year.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

BERRY - last punt for the year.

Hi all,
    Been a while since my last punt, but a gap btw family/friend catchups got me 30mins at 278club. Pick of the bunch for me was Berry.

SCOPING
    On first impressions, she didn’t look as skinny as her pics on the roster. The 164cm and 43kg is actually what grabbed me. Once she got her clothes and shoes off I actually think she is a fair bit shorter, maybe closer to 160cm and slim size6 rather than skinny.

She sports some nice fake C cups that feel amazing and she has a very Korean look about her. White blemishless skin except for small tattoo behind her shoulder and long wavy hair. Nice young 22yr old. (well that’s what she told me).

TASTING
    She seemed a bit stand off-ish at first and thought maybe she didn’t like me. Was worried about KPS. But after chatting a bit I think she just has kind of a quirky personality that is cute at times. Told her she was ‘cute’ and she said: “I know,” with a cheeky smile. Funny girl. The shower she gave a good wash down and nice soft BBBJ. A bit of kissing (smoker) soft and sensual.

PRE-GAME
    Onto the bed and she actually drizzled me with some oil and did a body slide with her excellent tits. That’s different. Last time I got that was in the shower cos it can be messy but she also cleaned up after with a towel. BBBJ now was much deeper about 3/4 down and again very soft and smooth. Little bit of nob play before I asked to fuck already.

MAIN EVENT
    After domming me up she flipped herself over. Hmmm..... so obviously not keen for cowgirl. Nice smooth entry in missionary dropping my body onto hers and feeling those lovely C cuppers again. Gave her a few deep hard thrusts to test the waters and then got into a nice pumping rhythm. In the side mirror I could see her legs wrap around me and her hands come round to my butt. Oooh... she has sharp nails! But I like it.

Hesitant switch to doggy, but I didn’t ask so much as tell her to turn over. Straight in to some solid pounding, holding her waist, her thighs, gripping her round arse and fondling those titties. My hands were pretty much everywhere! I ended up pushing her lower back down and gripping her shoulders back to get right in there. Eventually she lay herself down and for some reason I was able to get maximum depth this way... she gasped a few times in this position... I believe she said: “ouchie” ??? Not sure. But decided to finish off pretty quickly after that.

AFTERWARDS
    She cleaned me up and after sitting for a bit gave me a very solid stare. Then asked me what I was looking at?? Bit strange.... thought she was staring at me. I covered quickly by saying she looked ‘pretty,’ and got the cheeky: “I know,” response. Buzzer went off soon after.

Overall, nice one to end of the year.
    Say it all the time but really gonna try to cut back in the new year. Good luck to you all and have Great New Year!

Happy Punting.

Worth it? My hot tip for u (as we both like skinny) us Hana. Very petite. Only downer is she had a cups.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You’d probably like them smaller mate.
    Hmmmm... Hana sounds intriguing.

Oh, I had this one on my NTF, lol~

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Happy New Year dudes!