Ok, So I allready wrote this review once but then when I had to re-sign in I lost the data.

Names: Bobo, Michelle
Location and Day: Mortdale 47B Saturdays

I think different managers rent the shop on different days and have their different girls work so Bobo and Michelle are on Saturday.

I have seen Michelle once and Bobo twice. These babes are Chinese Milfs, they are confident, in control and dominant. They gave me safe services (no BBBJ, DFK).

Michelle is one of those women with an increadibly cute face and sparkling eyes, her tits are a good handful and on the larger side for an asian girl. Michelle likes to talk and her english is pretty good, some of the things she says can be cliche, she is full of confidence, I imagine she is an ambitious woman. Her slim body, round breasts and super cute face made me feel really lucky when I was fucking her. She used her legs to control me back when I fucked her because I have a big dick, I need to bring my own Large condoms.

At the end of the session Michelle brought in her friend Bobo and I was lying on the bed naked, she came in and started to stroke me and told me she was attracted to me so the next week I came in to visit her.

Bobo is curvier, her tits are larger and she is a little bit chubby. She likes to be on top like cow girl, she did not want me to be ontop, she's the top and she's good at it. When I was with her I just let my whole body go and let her do the work, she supported her weight with her arms beside my head while she fucked me and I reached my hand up and grabbed her forarm and looked up at her like girls had done to me in the past when I was on top fucking them, I looked up at her and touched her cute face and held her when I came. It's a great experiance to be with a woman who is such a passionate top. I spoke to her mostly in Mandarin as my second language. I think she liked fucking a white guy who spoke Chinese.

Bobo and Michelle are Chinese Milfs, as a early-mid 30s younger white male they make me feel appreciated and feed into my older asian woman, younger white man fantasy, although our age is not that much different, only a decade, it's a fantasy I've had since I was younger, that's what I get out of it and I'll be back, I hope to do a three-some with them in the future . It's a strong recommendation from me our experiances have been hot.