Thread: Long legged Clara (Korean) with very smooth snow white skin. Very pretty indeed.

Banned

Long legged Clara (Korean) with very smooth snow white skin. Very pretty indeed.

I saw Clara in this shop yesterday. I heard from my friends who saw her that she is really beautiful and so I went to see her when I had a bit of time yesterday. Booking with the shop for her was easy as I picked a time in mid-afternoon. Fewer customers.

Clara is really beautiful and sexy. She has snow-white smooth soft skin and I felt her skin even whiter inside the bathroom which has bright white light. Clara has straight long legs, so beautiful that she could compete in the "Miss beautiful Legs competition". When I did missionary and held up both her long snow-white legs, while I knelt down on the bed, the feeling was awesome.

Clara has very good sucking skills. She sucked my dick for quite a long time, longer than most K-girls. My dick was so hot after her sucking. My fucking after that was very strong, I thought must be due to her superb sucking skills.

Clara just moaned softly, but her body movements were excellent. Grinding my pelvis all the time and raising her pussy up and down in rhythm with my penetration movements.

Doggy with Clara was the best position as her rear view so fantastic, only seeing is believing. Her body looks so snow white and her waist so small, plus her big bums. Hard to describe the feelings while doing her from the rear position.

Clara's pussy was tighter than I thought as she is quite a tall girl. I thought she would have had a lot of strong and big guys before and hence her pussy would not be tight. I was pleasantly surprised.

Overall, Clara is really good value for money and I will definitely return to see her before she finished up at end of this week. She said she would return to Melbourne.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    wow great AR -- total cost ???

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by smurf View Post
    Yeah, this is lonelyoranges fantasy version to the punt with Clara but if you want to read about the realistic version of a punt with Clara read anudda guy's report.
    Chalk and cheese!
    But I know who I believe.
    Lets see if 22 keeps bumping anudda guy's report like they do this one!
    Smurf,
    Who are you? Just a baby member? or a senior member using a new name for attacking other authors?
    Sadly, attacks on ARs always made by baby members. Who are they? Why are they qualified to make comments if they have not seen the girl themselves?

More often, attacks came out more from fantasy rather than fantasy from the author. If readers like smurf don't believe any authors, just ignore the ARs. Why bother to waste time to make replies?

Don't link any other guys to me. I had a good time with Clara. If other guys couldn't, it could be their problem, or no chemistry between girl and guys. Only the girl and the customer knew what happened inside that room for the time a customer spent with the girl. No other people know. Not even the shop owner. Hence how can other people comment on the content of an AR. The worst is to say someone is also someone. This is absurd. Reason is readers should be concerned is whether the punt took place or not. Attackers tried to assume or allege the punt did not . This is their sole source of basis of attack. But this is entirely wrong.

Most important is whether some key points about the girls are correct or not. I read anudda's AR. We agreed on many points: (anudda also mentioned she is an attractive gal; CBJ was really good; her pussy quite tight. doggy was good as she had a nice ass). These are all key points for a punter to decide if they want to see a girl. Even the shop owner does not know if a girl's pussy is tight or wide, only guys who had tried know.

As I said before, how a girl behaved to a guy after he came is entirely up to the two persons inside the room. There is no fixed hard rules on how girls should perform. If a girl wants to see this customer again, she will be nice to him. Otherwise, he has come and his business finished. Good bye - I could understand the K- girls' attitude,

I have to say, I am always lucky with girls, even the shop owner, Roger, knew. He could just always admire my ability to mix up with girls.

With punters using watches to time the session, instead of relying on the shop receptionist' buzzer, these punters will never have a good time inside shops with lots of pretty K-girls.

Many guys like to talk about time cheating. If so much concerned about time, better not to see any K-girls, as their time sense of a session very different to other countries' girls.

If anudda is so conscious of time, he better took a few more watches as expensive shops in the city could be 3 times as expensive as 22 Rydalmere and 45 George. I suggest he brought 3 time clocks and showed them to the girls and the receptionist first. In this case, I am sure he would be satisfied with the time provided. So he happy. Good. Remember to do this, mate.

Quote Originally Posted by MandenMan View Post
    The worst is to say someone is also someone. This is absurd. Reason is readers should be concerned is whether the punt took place or not. Attackers tried to assume or allege the punt did not . This is their sole source of basis of attack. But this is entirely wrong.
    Are you denying you're lonelyorange, Dsmaker, Biggerbanana, Fkdoll2398, Hilltommer and so on ?
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

wilisno, MR BIG BULLY,

AR section is for reporting a visit.

Every name which you mentioned, I saw in this Forum. I don't know them. I often saw you ask this type of silly question. Why did you bother? Remember this is internet. Everybody is an abstract person, real or unreal. None of your business.

Someone said that you are SIMPLE AND NAIVE. ANOTHER VERY GOOD EXAMPLE.

YOU ALWAYS TRIED TO GET AUTHORS TO ARGUE IN FORUM AND THEN USE YR CONNECTION WITH THE FORUM TO BAN THESE AUTHORS. ONE OF YR INSIDERS TOLD MY FRIEND AND THEN HE CIRCULATED THIS TO MANY MANY PEOPLE. WATCH OUT. NEXT ONE TO GET BANNED COULD BE YOU, PLUS YOUR SUCKED UPS.

Rydalmere is far away from your shop, which charges very expensive prices for the same girls. Sorry to tell you. Girls told me where they worked while not working in Rydalmere. This is why you got upset.

YOU CAN KEEP SAYING ANYTHING YOU LIKE TO TRY TO DISCREDIT ACTUAL VISITS REVIEWS.

YOUR SHOP MUST HAVE NO BUSINESS, SO YOU GOT YOUR SUCKED UPS TO ATTACK ARs on good girls working in shops cheaper than yours. CORRECT? ADMIT IT. MATE,
    Are you denying you're also lonelyorange, Biggerbanana, Fkdoll2398, Hilltommer, Dsmaker ? Answer it, don't try to change the subject !

I haven't mentioned anything about the AR, so this tactic of accusing me of attacking the AR's and the shop doesn't work ! Answer the question ! I would have spared you if you didn't blatantly try to deny using multiple usernames to cheat, again !

YOU ALWAYS TRIED TO GET AUTHORS TO ARGUE IN FORUM AND THEN USE YR CONNECTION WITH THE FORUM TO BAN THESE AUTHORS. ONE OF YR INSIDERS TOLD MY FRIEND AND THEN HE CIRCULATED THIS TO MANY MANY PEOPLE. WATCH OUT. NEXT ONE TO GET BANNED COULD BE YOU, PLUS YOUR SUCKED UPS.
    Do you really know what you're talking about ? Kid ?

If as you said I could use my connection to ban people, then how would I be the next one to get banned ! haha, what an idiot !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    It still sounds like he thinks you run Ginza also!
    What a fool!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Smurf,
    With punters using watches to time the session, instead of relying on the shop receptionist' buzzer, these punters will never have a good time inside shops with lots of pretty K-girls.

Many guys like to talk about time cheating. If so much concerned about time, better not to see any K-girls, as their time sense of a session very different to other countries' girls.

If anudda is so conscious of time, he better took a few more watches as expensive shops in the city could be 3 times as expensive as 22 Rydalmere and 45 George. I suggest he brought 3 time clocks and showed them to the girls and the receptionist first. In this case, I am sure he would be satisfied with the time provided. So he happy. Good. Remember to do this, mate.
    Idiotic reply. I take note of the time to make sure i'm getting value and i'm treated like a customer not an atm. I don't watch my clock during the punt, I take a note at the start and at the end without anyone, girl or manager even aware i'm doing so. If I am treated poorly this way I won't return to the establishment, with so much competition (and i'm fairly new to sydney) I don't have a problem, I don't see any reason to return to this place given the level of service at other places.

Oh so koreans are so special that they can time a punt and superseed the management? So stupid. I've stayed with plenty of koreans that don't self time and go by the in house buzzer. That what Clara should have done, in what punting universe is this kind of behaviour acceptable? if you like being jibbed go back to her but I certainly won't be back for her or 22.

Hi brothers Thank thank for your review

And now we are All day on special $45 fAll day on special happy ending

Today new Korea student/ model Yumi 21yo
    Last edited by 22Brodie; 18-09-2017 at 11:51 AM.
    ****** For more inofrmation and girls photos please go to our official website ******

www.22rydalmere.com.au

MOB: 0420 466 388

Wechat ID: Rydalmere_22

Email: rydalmere22@gmail.com

Please contact us for all enquries and bookings!!!

****** 22 Brodie St Rydalmere ******
    TRADING HOURS:
    SUNDAY TO THURSDAY 10AM TO 12AM
    FRIDAY & SATURDAY 10AM TO 1AM

Hi brother thank you for your review today we have new Sofia 20yo Taiwan students very friendly girls sexy pretty D cup 165 cm. Size 5.long hair Super diamond package new to this industry
    Sofia new new hot girls today

Nana new girls new to this industry sweet girlfriend service
    ****** For more inofrmation and girls photos please go to our official website ******

www.22rydalmere.com.au

TRADING HOURS:

Thank you for your review

www.22rydalmere.com.au

TRADING HOURS: