Heard alot about this place, sounds like the new management done a good job. Think I need give them a try.
Did some research on their Website, 100% real photos they said. There are few girls looks quite cute.
Call them first to make an appointment with Angle.
Arrived bit early, ask the reception if I can see all the girls. He show me the waiting room and soon bring 4-5 girls to say hello.
Lulu and Ruby looks pretty good, will be on my to do list. Still choose Angle for one hour.
Have too say they has nice and big room, the only thing to complain is there is no clocks in the room.
Angle looks exactly like the photos on their Website, unlike some other places use too much Photoshop~
She is about 25-30. Her face is pretty, long straight hair. Nice and warm smile when she look at you, just like the older sister next door you always dreams to fuck when you still a boy.
White pale skin, slim figure.
Natural C cups, bit soft with large areola.
Straight legs with small,white, soft feet.
Yes, I have a foot fetish. Not too much, but nice feet can always make me a happy man~
We showe together, she gave me a nice BBBJ with hot water during the shower time.
(offer only BBBJ, still in traning, inexperienced) This is the shop comment on their Website.
I don't understand where is the INEXPERIENCED come from. She don't offer DFK RIM, but she have really unique technique when she start the Catbath. Hard to explain, you need find out by youself.
I ask her spend 5-8 mins on my back and ears, that was very enjoyable.
She does BBBJ slow and gentle. No rush, no teeth, with alots of eye contact.
After few mins, she bring out a condom. Well, Im not ready for the main course yet!
Not yet, it's only for your finger, she said.
I finger her Secret Garden for about 5 mins, she is focus on BBBJ at the same time.
She then put the umbrella on my little brother, the main course is start.
Don't want give too many details, her vagina is tight and wet, and I gave her a good load at the end~
Angle is a nice girl to stay with, think I will re-visit her again.
But at the same time, Happy, Kiss, Lulu, Ruby also on my list~
Till next time~