Thread: End of the Year punt with 2 thicc french girls: Claire and new girl Sophia

Senior Member(無間使者)

End of the Year punt with 2 thicc french girls: Claire and new girl Sophia

Person's Name : Claire and Sophia

Establishment : Massage at Central

Looks: Both girls are very pretty with beautiful eyes they're busty and voluptuous with curves in the right places. Claire is slightly slimmer of the 2 with C cups and Sophia is curvier with natural D cups, definite must try for big boob lovers, there was so much going on in the session I didn't get a chance to try myself. Both have tatoos

Nationality or Ethnicity : French

Services Provided : Doubles Massage

Recommended: YES

Saw both of these gorgeous French angels last Sunday. Looking for a great end of the year punt decided to try to MaC. I saw Claire a few weeks ago on her first day and was impressed but by her looks and her attitude. I mentioned to Angela that I was interested in trying her out in a double sometime so when I called, Angela told me she had another french girl starting that day and she needed some training, so I booked in for 30 minutes and made my way to central I got there a few minutes early, I was greeted and led into the room where I waited patiently for the new girl and after a few minutes Angela walks in with Sophia and after some introductions, Angela walks out and leaves us to get acquainted with each other.

Sophia is my third French girl in this shop after Justine and Claire and she didn't disappoint, she is gorgeous. She is curvy and vivacious with nice natural D cups and a cute face and adorable smile. Straight away she takes her kit off and she starts session in the nude. She knew how to use her body to full effect, feeling her fingers caress my body and her natural D cups rubbing all over my back was such a turn on. A few moments later Claire walks in and she immediately remembers me and was pleasantly surprised. It's the frist time I've seen her since her first day, she looks much prettier than I remember, looks like she lost some weight she seemed slimmer. She quickly joins the fray without loosing a step and instantly I can feel the difference the last few weeks of experience has made, she's definitely improved her service.

These two girls work well together the whole session was just full of smiles and giggles, they were enjoying this as much as I was. Hearing them converse in french while the fondle my nuts was had me rock hard and ready for part 2. I turn over to see both girls just as exited for this moment. Part 2 with these girls was amazing, there was plenty of smiles as both girls took turns on my cock, when it was Sophia's turn, Claire would give her intructions and then give me some attention with some LFK and when they swap Sophia would watch Claire's technique then would come up and give me LFK aswell and would give me access to her voluptious boobs and was happy for me to suck and kiss all over her boobs. Both girls gave me plenty of access to touch and massage their pussies. The whole session felt like heaven with these two french girls giving so much attention to my body, ultimate GFE from both girls with all three of us finding the best way to touch each other. I tried to last as long as could but eventually they got me over the line and I had to go back to earth.

After a quick clean up and shower I realized that I had gone over time and both girls have moved on to the next punter by the time I finished my shower I gave the tips to Angela to pass on to the girls and I walk out feeling satisfied.

These two girls work quite well together and even though it was Sophia's first day and she didn't have the technique quite perfected she definitely had the right attitude; horny and willing to learn, she was very open to trying out some things.Definitely a gem in the making. Since my first visit with Claire I noticed she was very customer focused and now her service has gotten so much better, would love to have some alone time with her again sometime. Each of them are amazing on their own but together is just a definite must for boob lovers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How much did you pay for both? How much is for one other wise?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great AR Bro Filo.
    Looks like another item to add to my ever growing list!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by New2Punting View Post
    How much did you pay for both? How much is for one other wise?
    One girl 30mins is $40 + $50tip for body to body multiply by 2 for doubles

So total damage $180.00 for 30 mins. Well, for European girls one may pay that amount.
    Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds worth it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any spanish from both girls?

Quote Originally Posted by Funandfun View Post
    So total damage $180.00 for 30 mins. Well, for European girls one may pay that amount.
    Cheers
    Mate, that’s the standard rates for a double RnT in any shops these days , Asian or European, the fact that he got two French babes for that price, it’s good opportunity and good value ! So better try it back all these French girls all move on !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodcock View Post
    Any spanish from both girls?
    I didn't get any during this session, but I have no doubt they would be willing to provide it if asked

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Funandfun View Post
    Cheers
    Not a bad deal to two French girls new to the indusrty and willing to please

Nice AR Filodude.

i had my first visit to MAC yesterday. The lovely Angela was quick to respond when i requested a booking on WeChat. Angela had my room ready and was a wonderful hostess! The shop is very clean and well presented. The rooms have everything you need and its great to have a shower at a massage shop, especially on a hot day!

i had a 90 minute session yesterday with one of the other girls, with the intention of having a shower with the ML at the end of our session. We cleaned up in the room, grabbed our towels and headed to the shower from room 4 I think. We got to the hallway leading to the shower and got a bit of a shock to see Claire in all her glory standing out front of the shower! Not bad at all. She was obviously embarassed, covered up her private bits, had a bit of a laugh and ran off to the room on the left. Copped another quick look as we got to the shower as she was out front of the room. i apologised, but was tempted to ask her to come join us in the shower! Maybe next time! 😁😁😁

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mate, your story certainly raised a smile. Would like to know more about your impression of your ML companion.

Senior Member(無間使者) deep_explorer's Avatar
    Very interesting. Never knew shower together was an option at MAC - especially because the shower is a short walk from the massage rooms... I would love to have a shower with the girl first - like the old Midas days... gives a good beginning. Hope Angela will include it in the 'menu'...
    Deep Explorer
    Exploring deep down under

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy20 View Post
    Mate, your story certainly raised a smile. Would like to know more about your impression of your ML companion.
    i will post a seperate AR soon but yeah, wonderful as always. 😁

Quote Originally Posted by deep_explorer View Post
    Very interesting. Never knew shower together was an option at MAC - especially because the shower is a short walk from the massage rooms... I would love to have a shower with the girl first - like the old Midas days... gives a good beginning. Hope Angela will include it in the 'menu'...
    Well, i didn't realise i was breaking any rules, or that showering together wasn't an option at MAC. Angela was quick to point out that a shower was available in our introductions. Also, this type of service would be entirely up to the ML, not 'standard' but a case of YMMV. As for the walk to the shower, i have no issues walking there half naked anyways! Never know what you might see, as was the case with me! 😁😁

Junior Member(有D料到) smiling wide's Avatar
    Great AR Bro Filo. I too have thought about a double with Claire, but with Madeline. I’ll just use this post to flog another session with the other French chick.

I saw Madeline on Weds and she’s got a beautiful face. Smaller breasts, tanned and seductive kisses. Soft massage, Suitable for a double based on what I’ve just read!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk