May - another happy customer

Person's Name : May

Establishment : 60 Chatswood

Date of Visit : 2/1/19
    Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.chatswood60.com.au
    Phone : 0448 829891
    Hours of Business : 09:00 til 04:00
    Rates : $160/hr

Size/shape : Pretty face, smooth skin, A-cups, firm bum, trimmed bush, polite attitude & clean pussy
    Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, 69, RIM, FS, DATY

Value for money/recommend? : Definitely

My experience/comments :

After reading a number of AR on both May and Happy decided to head down to Chatswood60. Made a booking with May as Happy was not working today.

Found parking relatively easily as most people are still on holidays, arrived a few minutes early and Jason led me to one of the waiting rooms opposite the kitchen, where I got to meet a couple of the other girls whilst waiting. Met Kiss and saw an absolute stunner, tall, slim, long hair, unfortunately didn't get her name, I think either Amy or Gucci.

May arrived to pick me up and lead me to room 4, she put on some music and we had a little dance and flirt. The we got our gear off and continue to explore each others bodies. She was ready to play with my cock but I wanted to play with her little boobies and I got her to play with them as well, which was a big turn on.

May is short with a pretty good body, little bit of puppy fat. Lovely natural A cup boobies, which were great to play with and suck.

Went and had a shower, the rooms are great with separate shower and toilet. As others had said, no clock and the mirror in the room is in a spot where you don't really get to see anything.

May joined me in the shower and was very fastidious with her cleaning, as she was throughout the session. Lots of tissues and mouth rinsing, wasn't too much of a concern though. Had a BBBJ in the shower, lots of eye contact and use of the shower head on the shaft, never had this before.

We finally made it to the bed and I got her to lie down first for some kissing and caressing of her lovely body, she liked her boobies to be sucked hard. Went down for some DATY, she really liked this and was getting very wet. Helped along by some playing with her little rose bud. She said she had cummed.

I moved up to the pillows to let her start her thing, cat bath, nipple suck (which she had done in the shower as well) an awesome BBBJ, she knows how to work it, and again attention to the shaft and balls. Then some rimming which almost sent me over the top. Back to BBBJ, this time the 360deg turn with feet up on the wall, that was a great view, unfortunately she wanted to come down on one side instead of the 69 position, which would have been an awesome view of her pussy.

Time to dom up, had some cowgirl and she really knows how to use her pussy muscles, latching on and holding, which lots of changes of angles. Finally gave in to May and filled the bag.

Had some time left, she tidied me up and quick rinse off as I had got pretty sweaty. She gave me a back massage, gurgling water , really don't know how she was doing this. Gave me a massage with her bum, got to my shoulders, would really have loved to roll over at this time

Just laid next to each other for a few minutes remaining, enjoying the view of her lovely body, whilst she sang along to her music. Had a quick shower and dressed, she took me out to the door and kissed me good bye.

Until next time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Rates : $160/hr

Size/shape : Pretty face, smooth skin, A-cups, firm bum, trimmed bush, polite attitude & clean pussy
    Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, 69, RIM, FS, DATY

Value for money/recommend? : Definitely

My experience/comments :

After reading a number of AR on both May and Happy decided to head down to Chatswood60. Made a booking with May as Happy was not working today
    .[/QUOTE]
    Nice review. Absolutely good view when she perform the walk on the wall. My little one still clean since last visit with her hot BBBJ. Have you tried HEIR TO THE THRONE and Emperor's BBBJ? Something new if you mention techniques using the chair.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No I have not yet tried the Heir to the Throne or Emperors BBBJ, will have to suggest next time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by trick View Post
    No I have not yet tried the Heir to the Throne or Emperors BBBJ, will have to suggest next time.
    Hi Trick,
    I can see that you like DATY, Heir to the Throne is when May put on her high heel, sit on the chair and legs open so you can enjoy hers. Emperor' BBBJ is like Zeus SEX POSITION, she is kneeling while you will be standing and see how long you can keep that posture. Sex on the chair is something I like to do at the end of the main so I can have MY FAV sex post, WORKOUT.
    YMMV
    2 more days until May is off visiting Liverpool at home.

Shop Owner
    Monday
    11/02/2019

For more information, please click on the photo and name

Nancy

Nana

Ayumi
    21yo,36C,160cm,47kg, pretty face

Suki
    160cm, 53kg, Natural C cup, mix of Korean and Chinese, Proficient in Korean

Kiki
    *BBBJ, Kiss

Siju
    New Indian student girl here, never work in this industry, no experience, only work here 4:00-11:00 after school, who would like to be her first customer!

May
    160cm, 47kg, 36C, *BBBJ

Sophia
    22yo, D cup! kiss, bbbj, rimming

Double Baby (gucci & may东莞式服务)
    Girls start with sensual dance then Bathe together with guests.
    On the bed
    1. Sensual massage on the back
    2. Back massage with boobs
    3. Back massage with bums
    4. Mouth with watery roaming all over the body
    5. Scraping with mouth
    6. Cupping with mouth
    7. Air blowing
    8. Duron, Ass licking
    9. Batman
    10. Kneeling BBBJ
    11. Catbath
    12. Bee kisses
    13. BBBJ + ICE
    14. 360 degrees BBBJ
    15. DT BBBJ walking on the wall
    16. 69 sex position
    17. Zeus
    18. Emperor nobles BBBJ
    19. Main course, Passion

双飞项目第一步奏:两人跳艳舞,如果客人喜欢也可以加入互动,这是一个很好的开始。与客人洗鸳鸯澡然后给客 人洗澡吹箫,洗澡后在床上进行第二步奏后背服务:1、十指弹琴,2、全身背后胸推,3、臀推,4、嘴里含水 舌尖后背全身漫游,5、用嘴刮痧、6、用嘴拔火罐,7、从客人耳朵吹气到身上,8、毒龙《亲屁屁》,9、海 底捞月《客人狗式爬着状态,女孩从客人屁屁亲到蛋蛋慢慢亲到鸡鸡同时转进去亲咪咪》10、小猫钓鱼,《同时 把客人抱起来让客人跪着继续亲鸡鸡》11、让客人坐着挑逗哈气从耳根亲到鸡鸡,一边亲一边把客人拉下来躺着 ,前面全身漫游从耳根漫游至脚部,12、蜜蜂亲吻,13、吹箫,如果客人喜欢可以冰火两重天吹,14、36 0度旋转吹,第15、倒挂金钩吹,16、69吹箫,第17站着吹,第18皇帝贵族吹《就是像古代的皇帝坐在 贵妃椅让妃子给他吹箫》,第19激情四射!
    New Management & New Girls

Livechat
    PHONE: 0448 829 891
    ADDRESS: 60 Whiting St, Artarmon NSW
    http://chatswood60.com.au/

BIG DISCOUNT - 15 mins service only $100

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Anyone knows where is May working now?