Thread: North Strathfield Massage

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

North Strathfield Massage

Not surprisingly after what Joye did to me I was still horny on the drive back home.

I stop here and spent 45 minutes with a Chinese girl called Eris.
    Very strong massage using lots of elbow, and a nice soft gentle part 2 which included some testicle massage.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    Not surprisingly after what Joye did to me I was still horny on the drive back home.

I stop here and spent 45 minutes with a Chinese girl called Eris.
    Very strong massage using lots of elbow, and a nice soft gentle part 2 which included some testicle massage.
    Hi bro. Does the massage room has shower room together?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    No Shower in the rooms, the shower is down the corridor.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This shop has good reviews from Woods23 as well. A question with testicle massage, is this same as prostate massage?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    No, nothing at all to do with the prostate.

She just gently massages you testicles while wanking you. Eris has been the only girl to do this to me in a long long time.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    No, nothing at all to do with the prostate.

She just gently massages you testicles while wanking you. Eris has been the only girl to do this to me in a long long time.
    Hi bro,
    Thanks for your reply, must be gentle as quite fragile with my balls. . When is Eris roster in? Looking forward to visit this shop as reliable users as Woods and you recommended.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kenlewis View Post
    Hi bro,
    Thanks for your reply, must be gentle as quite fragile with my balls. . When is Eris roster in? Looking forward to visit this shop as reliable users as Woods and you recommended.
    Mr Ken- Sky can do both testicles nd prostate massage last time I saw her at no extras charge..not very far in 1cm to 2 cm but good enough for a explosion cum...b2b cat bath is to die for. Highly recommended!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Mr Ken- Sky can do both testicles nd prostate massage last time I saw her at no extras charge..not very far in 1cm to 2 cm but good enough for a explosion cum...b2b cat bath is to die for. Highly recommended!
    I just checked the shop’s wechat, damm missed Sky, she was rostered yesterday. This shop has too many beauties, looking forward. Thanks master Woods, Sky needs to get more gloves. LOL