Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Massage at Central - Rheka

Senior Member(無間使者)

Massage at Central - Rheka/Lola

Rheka has left.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great AR Bro.

Did anyone else read this in a David Attenborough voice?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for feedbacks. You in love with this place. Can’t wait to try it out myself.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yep - she has been on my radar. Just gotta find time to get there...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am sure that you will enjoy the girls. Take your pick and you cannot go wrong. You may be interested in Ruby.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Many thanks for the feedback. If only I could write really like D.H. Lawarence or Henry Miller. Have to start somewhere!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I like your sense of humour. Thank you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah - same here thanks Jimmy...
    I like your writing style too.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Actually I read it in a RICHARD Burton voice. Is this the massage place 131 Kippa St

Senior Member(無間使者)

Massage at Central - Rheka/Lola

Quote Originally Posted by Macbeth_oz View Post
    Actually I read it in a RICHARD Burton voice. Is this the massage place 131 Kippa St
    It is 423 Elizabeth Street.

Banned
    Level 1, 423 Elizabeth St Surry Hills NSW
    Dear

Rheka/Lola is working today until 8pm

Thanks

Massage at Central
    423 Elizabeth St Surry Hills

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Rheka - new name Lola, is a very friendly and down-to-earth girl.
    If you like the darker skin of southern Indian girls, you will find Rheka engaging.
    She presented herself freshly shaved during my second visit
    Part 1 was brief and we moved onto part 2. I asked Rheka to lay back on the massage bed. She happily obliged and and we engaged in some fun touching and kissing. This lasted for about five minutes and we both had lots of fun. I then asked her to spread her legs wide apart displaying her tight and moist womanhood. She enjoyed my probing fingers, became highly aroused and climaxed. After resting for a few minutes, she told me it was my turn and treated me to a memorable few minutes of service!
    Treat her with kindness and respect. In return, she will provide you with a memorable experience.
    Last edited by Jimmy20; 27-02-2022 at 02:02 PM. Reason: Updated information about the experience.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    nothing to comment really

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Are you sure you have not mistaken her identity?

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyj99 View Post
    This girl use to work in the massage shop in pyrmont (one owned by the chick who also owns Sussex star), about 2 years ago. It’s definitely her due to the photo and her being indian from Italy which I doubt there’s many floating around.

But to get to my point she was probably one of the worst punts I’ve had in my life. She didn’t know how to massage at all, even though she was chatty she had a lot of restrictions at the time (including no pussy play - but this looks like it has changed). Worst part was she reeked of cigarettes and sweat which was the biggest turn off.
    First ever post from a foundation member !

Welcome to the forum Bobby !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi Bobby

She may be a lousy masseuse. However,

she’s fresh off the boat, is from Italy, of Indian heritage. And she doesn’t smoke.

She’s very young, 19.

This girl use to work in the massage shop in pyrmont (one owned by the chick who also owns Sussex star), about 2 years ago. It’s definitely her due to the photo and her being indian from Italy which I doubt there’s many floating around.

But to get to my point she was probably one of the worst punts I’ve had in my life. She didn’t know how to massage at all, even though she was chatty she had a lot of restrictions at the time (including no pussy play - but this looks like it has changed). Worst part was she reeked of cigarettes and sweat which was the biggest turn off.

Senior Member(無間使者)

With respect, I suspect that you have mistaken Rheka's identity with somebody else who may be similar looking. I think you really should withdraw your commentary to be fair to her. She has only been in the country for two months and this has been verified. There are actually many Indian citizens living in Milan (Italy) - where Then A resides, due to this Italian city being an IT hub. I realise the beauty of this forum is free expression of thought and an opportunity to share experiences. In this case, you may have jumped the gun due to mistaken identity. I am certainly not trying to offend you, but the Rheka whom I have described is a really nice down-to-earth friendly girl. Be fair and perhaps consider deleting or modify your posting. Anyway, happy punting around town.

I am actually quite surprised to see Bobbyj99 posted what he did, first ever post from a foundation member !

And it turned out to be a ML bashing, if he were a Baby Member registered yesterday then it would totally made sense as we had seen plenty of them . But first post ever from 2012 ! Very interesting indeed.

And I can’t help but wonder: why no post for so long, why now, why this girl and why why why ???

The curiosity got the better of me so I did some Ahlungor research and went through ALL the girl/shop info posts from Pyrmont Star and they never had any Indian girl on ! Besides , Indian massage girl is indeed extremely rare in this forum and pretty sure if there were one before, we would know , right ?

So may be Bobbyj can counter my findings with more facts ??

One more thought:

Let’s assume everything bobby said was true, and that Indian girl he saw was indeed really bad and is the same girl here at MAC.

But two years is a very long time especially in RnT industry , can ML not improved with maturity and more experience?

There are three recent reviews on this girl and they are all quite positive so may be we should look at what she is now rather than what she was two years ago?

Just my two rupees ........ haha

Banned
    Level 1, 423 Elizabeth St Surry Hills NSW
    Dear Bobbyj,

Thank you for your post we appreciate customer feedback, however I think you may have made an assumption and have been incorrect on this occasion.
    Rheka has only been in Sydney for 2 months while on a gap year.
    Rheka is new to the industry.
    She is also a non-smoker.
    In regards to your comments of her being sweaty I'm very surprised, this is the first time anyone has made this comment, and from my experience with her she is always clean and well presented. I've never seen her sweaty as you mentioned.
    You are welcome to come to the shop and meet her face to face, please let me know if you are available.

Kind Regards
    Massage at Central

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast