Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Massage at Central - Rheka

Banned
    Jimmy your make such a compelling argument.
    Your enthusiasm is so infectious.
    I believe you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    nothing to comment really

Senior Member(無間使者) deep_explorer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyj99 View Post
    I'm active on other punting websites and like to browse here from time to time, but don't really like how this forum is structured e.g. seems more like a advertising board but there are some very insightful posts now and then.

In saying that why I decided to post now, well i felt strongly about an experience I had with an indian italian I had that i would say was one of my worst punts ever. The photo of her including her bottom half of her face and build is uncanning to the one I saw. It might be a case of mistaken identity but the coincidences are too much for me, i'm just putting it out there and people can judge themselves.

Also AHLUNGOR i know you're active on another review site if you search for pyrmont star on there you will exactly see this girl was the last one posted there, this isn't some agenda against some massage lady working in a shop in 2019 when i signed up for this account in 2012 and previous aus99 forum.
    I have visited her twice (Posted an AR in DEC ) including yesterday, and both the times the service was excellent. She seems to enjoy what she is doing, willing to please and clean. None of what I experienced matches with what Bobby is complaining about.

What I don't understand is why bobby doesn't feel like going to the shop and checking the lineup if he is so sure! Is there some other motive?
    Deep Explorer
    Exploring deep down under

I'm active on other punting websites and like to browse here from time to time, but don't really like how this forum is structured e.g. seems more like a advertising board but there are some very insightful posts now and then.

In saying that why I decided to post now, well i felt strongly about an experience I had with an indian italian I had that i would say was one of my worst punts ever. The photo of her including her bottom half of her face and build is uncanning to the one I saw. It might be a case of mistaken identity but the coincidences are too much for me, i'm just putting it out there and people can judge themselves.

Also AHLUNGOR i know you're active on another review site if you search for pyrmont star on there you will exactly see this girl was the last one posted there, this isn't some agenda against some massage lady working in a shop in 2019 when i signed up for this account in 2012 and previous aus99 forum.
    Hey jude99, thanks for that !

Just read that review, fair comments, if Chanel was 25 yr two years ago and this girl at MAC is 19 now, probably a different person and you said it yourself after see the recent photo, no harm Bro !

I couldn’t help but glanced through your posts and happy to see that your were a SL and SF regular too - a few years back. No worry mate you are one of us.

Happy punting !

BTW, may be you should visit this newer and younger Indian / Italian girl yourself and wipeout those bad memories you had !

Have a nice day

Cheers

Ps. Just in case of a twilight zone moment that they are indeed the same girl then just walk and let us know - “haha, I told you so !” OK 👌 👍!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I am actually quite surprised to see Bobbyj99 posted what he did, first ever post from a foundation member !

And it turned out to be a ML bashing, if he were a Baby Member registered yesterday then it would totally made sense as we had seen plenty of them . But first post ever from 2012 ! Very interesting indeed.

And I can’t help but wonder: why no post for so long, why now, why this girl and why why why ???

The curiosity got the better of me so I did some Ahlungor research and went through ALL the girl/shop info posts from Pyrmont Star and they never had any Indian girl on ! Besides , Indian massage girl is indeed extremely rare in this forum and pretty sure if there were one before, we would know , right ?

So may be Bobbyj can counter my findings with more facts ??
    Very well written Ahlungor. Rheka is a delightful girl just trying to earn a few dollars and by doing so, providing a pleasurable service. Everybody, please support Rheka!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy20 View Post
    Very well written Ahlungor. Rheka is a delightful girl just trying to earn a few dollars and by doing so, providing a pleasurable service. Everybody, please support Rheka!!!!!
    Thanks Jimmy, and I think we should be cool with Bobby too , while he didn’t post anything here, he did post regularly in the other review forum and many of the MLs he reviewed on SL, I knew them well way back, so he is a fair person and people are welcome and entitled to voice their own opinions as YMMV is the only truth in punting isn’t it.

And full credit to him, came back here to further stated his case and there was indeed a full review on that other Indian girl Chanel posted back in 2017 and for that he earns my respect .

What’s left here I suppose is for him to go check out Rheka and enjoy his happy ending so that we can all move on......... haha

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Absolutely agree with your thoughts. Good punting wishes are extended to Bobby, along with appreciation for all the honest support of Rheka extended by folks using this thread.

Banned
    Level 1, 423 Elizabeth St Surry Hills NSW
    Dear

Rheka/Lola is working today until 8pm

Thanks

Massage at Central
    423 Elizabeth St Surry Hills

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I am actually quite surprised to see Bobbyj99 posted what he did, first ever post from a foundation member !

And it turned out to be a ML bashing, if he were a Baby Member registered yesterday then it would totally made sense as we had seen plenty of them . But first post ever from 2012 ! Very interesting indeed.

And I can’t help but wonder: why no post for so long, why now, why this girl and why why why ???

The curiosity got the better of me so I did some Ahlungor research and went through ALL the girl/shop info posts from Pyrmont Star and they never had any Indian girl on ! Besides , Indian massage girl is indeed extremely rare in this forum and pretty sure if there were one before, we would know , right ?

So may be Bobbyj can counter my findings with more facts ??
    Bro Ahlungor, its amusing to see you accusing someone else of having an agenda, given your history on this forum.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Rheka has really blossomed and her level of service is quite outstanding, very sensual, erotic and providing additional services to please any patron. Not only that, she is a delightful youthful girl.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy20 View Post
    Rheka has really blossomed and her level of service is quite outstanding, very sensual, erotic and providing additional services to please any patron. Not only that, she is a delightful youthful girl.
    Yeah, I saw her last night and she is a lovely girl... good service and keen to please, (and I liked her boobs too....)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Mistaken identity

This girl use to work in the massage shop in pyrmont (one owned by the chick who also owns Sussex star), about 2 years ago. It’s definitely her due to the photo and her being indian from Italy which I doubt there’s many floating around.

But to get to my point she was probably one of the worst punts I’ve had in my life. She didn’t know how to massage at all, even though she was chatty she had a lot of restrictions at the time (including no pussy play - but this looks like it has changed). Worst part was she reeked of cigarettes and sweat which was the biggest turn off.

I know the Italian Indian you speak of from SS. She used to work there about 2 years ago. She was a very short girl with Tatts on her chest and smelled like a cigarette tray. She was terrible & I think she went by the name Dani if I remember correctly and she’s moved back to Italy last year. Rekha/Lola is a different girl (I’ve not been with her yet but have seen her).

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Can also confirm that Rheka only recently arrived. So most likely different girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great to know you had an enjoyable time with sweet Rheka.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes saw her a few weeks ago. Had a good time, she responds well if you treat with respect (ask permission, and no means no!).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by winboy View Post
    Yes saw her a few weeks ago. Had a good time, she responds well if you treat with respect (ask permission, and no means no!).
    Rheka has really grown in self-confidence during the past few weeks and is really thriving and enjoying her work. I was amazed by the transformation when I did visit her the other day and have no doubt she is going to build up a healthy list of admirers.

Senior Member(無間使者) deep_explorer's Avatar
    I agree with Jimmy. As she is gaining experience, she is getting better and better at what she does, and she maintains the same great attitude from the beginning. Treat her well, and have a great time.
    Deep Explorer
    Exploring deep down under

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She should be back on Monday. I think Angela is now offering a shower opportunity with her girls including Rheka. If you can confirm, let me know!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Drop in again and you will be quite amazed by how far she has progressed. The No has been replaced by Yes, Yes and Yes!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Rheka has departed to travel around Aus for 3 weeks. Then she should be back providing her ever increasing variety of services. If there was a prize for most improved ML, Rheka would most certainly be a nomination.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast