Thread: Nami info

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar

Nami info

Hey Lads,

Has anyone had the time to see Nami? Keen on heading to Ginza soon. Was wondering if she is any good...
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Banned
    Yeah... me too... she starts a little late though

Any info on Jenny?
    Saw Bomi is now Asian only

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    Any info on Jenny?
    Seen Jenny before, been quite a while
    She's friendly, GFE, but not the best I have come across, maybe it's not really my type

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoryureppa View Post
    Hey Lads,

Has anyone had the time to see Nami? Keen on heading to Ginza soon. Was wondering if she is any good...
    it's very hard for us to make booking with no pics shown in website..unless we can see the lineup like in 278..so i think it's hard to find a review or someone to give you an info..good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by hc2030 View Post
    it's very hard for us to make booking with no pics shown in website..unless we can see the lineup like in 278..so i think it's hard to find a review or someone to give you an info..good luck!
    Yeah I used to always book blind but I'm punting less these days so want more of a sure thing instead

Some real stunners on the Ginza roster today, Aiko and Chloe look great, but I'm probably only able to punt Sunday or Monday lol Hopefully they are open on the Queens Birthday otherwise might finally check out 278.

Banned
    I’ve booked relying on the photos....I’ve learnt that even the Ginza Empire photoshops

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah I used to always book blind but I'm punting less these days so want more of a sure thing instead

Some real stunners on the Ginza roster today, Aiko and Chloe look great, but I'm probably only able to punt Sunday or Monday lol Hopefully they are open on the Queens Birthday otherwise might finally check out 278.
    Have been a regular punter in these years and only started my 3rd time seeing the lineup in 278. Currently will go for 278 unless Mia is up for me in Ginza! I'll probably punt less after June, just having 2 punts a week to get enough points before i go haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    I’ve booked relying on the photos....I’ve learnt that even the Ginza Empire photoshops
    its normal to make booking relying on photos, and yes it might not that accurate somehow, but still have some girls are pretty accurate.
    Unfortunately I wouldn't say Jenny's photo is that accurate.
    Seeing 278 lineup with your own eyes will get a better chance to get something you want!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Did you finally went to specsavers?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Any info on Jenny?
    Yea noticed a lot of girls going Asian only. A punter must be roughing up some of the girls lately...

I booked Mari from 42 and they told me she went home early because of a rough punter..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Yea noticed a lot of girls going Asian only. A punter must be roughing up some of the girls lately...

I booked Mari from 42 and they told me she went home early because of a rough punter..
    Western people tends to go rougher and their shafts are larger.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes they do look better in website photos.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have seen J Nami. She is not a new girl. She is someone we have seen on the roster before. I’ve been told She just change her name FOR PRIVACY reason so i dont think its a good idea if i reveal her previous name. Just text wilson and he might tell you who she is.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is Nami any good?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nami is typical Jap girls. A submissive type. You are the leader. Some might like it some not.

I would say J Tomoe(278) is better package.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nami is gorgeous. She was my first jap girl before she changed her name.
    She treat you like her bf and she expect you to do the same. Don’t expect any wild move from her
    Nice boobs is the key.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.kingkong View Post
    Nami is typical Jap girls. A submissive type. You are the leader. Some might like it some not.

I would say J Tomoe(278) is better package.
    How is J Tomoe a better package?Any review

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ah. Tomoe
    Ok i will write a short review abt her now on a different thread