Thread: Gucci-the Stunner

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Gucci-the Stunner

Having visited Chatswood60 a while ago, I decided to check it again since it's reportedly under new management.

Situated in Whiting Street, Artarmon (even though it's namely Chatswood60), the shop is rather nice and relatively new. In fact, it's much cleaner and tidier than most of the premises I've seen. This place is now so inviting and making want to stay, not to mention the new lady manager Jia-ni, a beautiful, attractive girl who's so friendly and thoughtful. Some gentlemen might have met her before, but hey, she's now running the business with passion and a professional manor. Pity she's not a WL, but you'd respect her as you can feel it straight away that she's so service orientated.

Looking at the Roster on that day, I was attracted to the photo of a girl called Gucci, gosh she's so pretty. But I was told she was busy as she's been very popular which made me want to check her out more. So instead of waiting for Gucci to become available, I accepted an alternative Jia-ni offered me. Her name is May. Oh man, I've had such a great time with her. There's a review on May, posted by another gentleman, which I couldn't agree more. She is actually that good! Ditto.

Although I was already so satisfied, I went back to the shop to see Gucci, the girl I originally wanted to try. This time it's much easier with a booking I made for her. I was introduced to Gucci, and I felt lucky straight away - she is so pretty, even prettier than the photo. She was quite warmly taking my hand to her room where I had the chance to take a good look at this beauty. With a elegant model figure, Gucci looks quite tall, leggy and nicely shaped. Her skin is so silky and smooth and I couldn't get my hands off her body through the whole session. She has beautiful eyes with good eye contact. I later learnt that she used to be a model and Latin dancer.

The shower was really nice as Gucci gave me some good French kiss and head job as Entree. As I was already quite turned on, I offered to drop the massage and give her pleasure first (sorry darling, I'd like to take control to enjoy sex). She was happy to lay down and let me do my staff and that made me feel trusted. Gently I kissed all over her and she enjoyed it very much, I could tell. Her pussy tasted so nice and she made some rather beautiful, violin-like moaning noise in the throat when I worked well on her body. It's like you know how to play a musical instrument and it makes beautiful sound of music. Meanwhile I was enjoying looking at her from multiple angles. What can I say, she's such an eye-candy, like a Ultra High Definition image with hardly any bad pixel.

She asked to return me the favour and I couldn't resist. Her oral sex skills are definitely up to the experts level. In the many years of my punting, I haven't had many to match with this one which almost compare with May's. I also loved it when she massaged me with her busty boobs. They are most likely natural and in a perfect shape and they are firm and bouncy. Excellent!

I'm sure she's as ready as me for the main course, I let Gucci put the necessary protection on my cock and entered the paradise. From the entry or insertion, we were connected and feel each other as if we joined into one. After we did some serious workout in multiple positions in the search of the best one, I picked up the pace and hit her spot continually, Gucci moaned so beautifully and that got me totally into it. So I released the beast till we both came to the climate and exhausted. Gucci's voice became even more sexy and intimate when she said to me that she came and she was so watery. I said to her I like watery women and I'm always keen to make sure they enjoyed the sex as much as I do.

After a little resting and happy chatting, the session was near the end. She showed me without rushing and we kissed like lovers didn't want to be apart. I feel so lucky to have such a wonderful sex with Gucci and I couldn't be happier. I swore to myself that I would visit her again and again. Guess what, I actually did it on the same day, paying Gucci the second visit as I couldn't help thinking about this GFE provider. Did I mention that she always had lovely smile which made her look even more beautiful and adorable.

Last but not least, Gucci's body is so flexible and soft. During the sex with her I could get my eyes off the image of her postures, so pretty and so natural, almost like a perfect body in a painting.

I also like the rooms in Chatswood60 because they're so clean and stylish (some rooms have nice theme decorations); the beds, showers and towels are quite hygienic; even the sound proof is much better than many of the brothels. There are still quite a few other beautiful girls in the same shop to try out while I'm glad that I've found my favorite girl and my favorite shop. Oh yeah, one more exciting info, I've learned that Gucci and May are best friends and they can truly double the fun in threesomes. I've seen the paradises and I can only imagine that two of them will be Haven. Yeah, that's definitely something I'd be looking forward to. If anyone has already experienced the perfect combination, please tell us what it's like and how good it is.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes have to agree that this is my go to place now. Jianni is such a lovely friendly girl and goes out of her way to make sure that you are getting what you wanted.
    No tricks of switching girls and the rooms are amazing and the beds are so comfortable and a very healthy environment for the ladies.
    The ladies are great and really beautiful and Jianni really cares about her reputation and the safety of the girls and she wants to make her place the best.
    Highly recommended.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Always happy to see Gucci from behind, her assets are so stunning. Still missed her Double Baby

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Gucci looks horny, does she speak English?