Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Best Thai Massage Brisbane

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Best Thai Massage Brisbane

Hey all, any recommendations for the best Thai massage in Brisbane ? Just got back from the land of the ladyboy and keen for my next session .. Any help would be much appreciated

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitewallaby View Post
    Hey all, any recommendations for the best Thai massage in Brisbane ? Just got back from the land of the ladyboy and keen for my next session .. Any help would be much appreciated
    A legit shop that does Thai style massage or one with a menu like the shops in Thailand?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    After a good legit one to be honest. Real Thai was good for a while but sometimes just after a good ol fashioned Thai massage. In the Brisbane CBD there are lots of different options, so might take a stab and report back. Let me know if you have any suggestions in the meantime

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I used to go to Youi in New Farm was pretty good. Not cheap but girl i always booked really knew her stuff. 100% legit.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for that, I might check it out. Hannah at Real Thai and Moon (?) Give the goods for a lunchtime punt. Apple at Real Thai used to be a game changer. She's long gone now.

But for Legit, Urban thai is excellent

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Jsjwjsjsjsja

Hshshshs
    Last edited by superfilo; 12-03-2021 at 11:33 AM. Reason: Tmiii

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Been couple shops where same thing but the ml said I could transfer money to her bank account .. I had cash on me I just didn’t want wate cash on her S was not that great

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitewallaby View Post
    What area you looking in?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Brisbane CBD area bro

Senior Member(無間使者)
    D&P and Real Thai both are goers for milfs... not seen many young ones there though.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Perusal View Post
    D&P and Real Thai both are goers for milfs... not seen many young ones there though.
    Agree re real Thai although last visit they sent a guy in to do the massage.I bailed ASAP and have not been back. A shame really as previous visits had made for a happy lunch break.

Been to D&P a couple of times with no hint of anything other than ordinary std legit massage. Left without feeling relaxed each time. Have I missed something here?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Been to RT many times, never seen a guy there. When u say guy u dont mean LB do u. It's funny when your really in the mood a 50 yr old's lips feel just the same as a 20 yr old haha. (girl that is)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    Been to RT many times, never seen a guy there. When u say guy u dont mean LB do u. It's funny when your really in the mood a 50 yr old's lips feel just the same as a 20 yr old haha. (girl that is)
    Yeah nah. A real Thai dude. Must have been wanting to look legit. It was prob sept/oct. I got up and left. Scared for life. Shown to room by nice lady then dude walked in. I’m face down and feel the first touch of my foot and think that’s a bit firm. Look over my shoulder and almost required a bloody defibrillator. Went no no no, got up and left. Have not been back.

Would love to know more on D&P ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    D&P was just offered near the end like normal. Only been once. Pretty mechanical really.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I can confirm

Nsmsm
    Last edited by superfilo; 12-03-2021 at 11:34 AM. Reason: Jananana

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Been to D&P twice on my last foray in Brissy. Was offered extras on both accounts, but only once was the girl half decent.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Further up on Albert St is a joint where I was able to secure extras .. I think that was definitely a YMMV type of occasion though because even the ML was paranoid about someone walking by the room. Happy to PM someone to exchange info to see if it is a one off place or whether it is a sure thing. Getting my hitlist sorted now for another week of trial and error in the hardest punting arenas on the east coast.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Awesome authentic Thai massage done by Pat, the owner at 28 Thomas street, West End.

She has a couple of other older ladies work there, but Pat is the best by far.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
    Further up on Albert St is a joint where I was able to secure extras .. I think that was definitely a YMMV type of occasion though because even the ML was paranoid about someone walking by the room. Happy to PM someone to exchange info to see if it is a one off place or whether it is a sure thing. Getting my hitlist sorted now for another week of trial and error in the hardest punting arenas on the east coast.
    Mmm I frequent one on Albert which provides a great massage with teasing but never crosses the line. Wonder if it’s the same place ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Perusal View Post
    Monday night @ RT (I was the last customer), there were at least 2 hot young girls getting ready to close. I went with a mid 30's looker who was fkn dynamite. Barely did a single bit of massage in the entire hour I was there.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast