Did a bit of research and found decent comments for 533 and it was close by.

Didn't have a booking and just walked in with my mate. Met mamasan and she made a comment about not usually able to offer two girls (one each) for first timers. After a little bit more conversation we were offered Dior and Coco.

Dior had a pretty face, wearing a black lace outfit. Not bad, not bad at all.

Was led to the room out back, just past the showers. She spoke Chinese but I didn't, which didn't matter as we made do regardless. Can tell she's a bit cheeky and we had a little bit of connection.

Spent a couple of mins trying to get the aircon working, gave up in the end. Was then asked to undress while she sorted out the music. Realised this was partly due to waiting for the showers to free up. I could hear my mate talking to someone and was using the shower just before me.

Came back into the room, Dior went to take a quick shower, back in the room with just a towel around her. I was hoping she would be back in her outfit so I could take it off slowly

I hopped into the bed, Dior looking sexy as hell standing at the end. She crawled into the bed also and started to advance toward me, kissed me on the neck and worked her way down.

BBBJ, slow, soft and a loving feel, which was really nice. After around 10 mins Dior went to grab a Dom but I said to her later. She then laid down next to me which then I started kissing her neck and worked my way down. Her breasts are enhanced but very nicely done and I couldn't quite tell at first. Around a larger C and we're perky to boot. Lots of fondling and kissing of nipples. I could tell they were a bit sensitive and followed her pace from earlier.

Time for DATY, just a little patch on top, smooth as. Worked at it for another 10 mins, moaning increased, and started squirming. I looked up and she looked back with face of a bit of surprise, bit of enjoyment, a bit of don't stop!

Went up for a bit of DFK. Went back down to work on the clit. Started licking a bit too fast for her liking (I was getting really worked up by now) and she gestured me to slow a bit.

My mouth was getting tired so stopped and was on my knees. Dior sat up and we DFK more. The more we kissed the closer our bodies were. After a bit more fondling and licking her nipples we decided it was time for the main act. She was basically sitting on me by this stage.

Started with CG, grabbed her hips so I could match her movements and pump a bit. Was able to get her in the position where she was grinding her clit on me while in this position.

She must have started to get tired, and started to lean back. Wasn't quite sure what was happening at first but ended in mish and started to pump more. A few more mins later I blew my load. Thinking about it now I think CIM was available if I had only timed it better.

Had a bit of a chat and she works there everyday that they are open. Talked a little bit about how sometimes she sees her clients around at the shops and have to pretend not to know them or hide haha.

Cleaned up, showered, put my clothes back on. A quick hug and kiss and said goodbye. Dior had a cute smile on her dial (think she was satisfied).

Wasn't too sure how much time was left. I think I left maybe 5 mins early. On the way out, saw another customer having a smoke out back presumably waiting for the shower. Then this really short girl in just a towel rushed past. She looked really really good but have no idea what her name was.

Waited for my mate who said he thoroughly enjoyed his 60min session. He also saw the really short girl in the towel and we had a good discussion about how great she looked. Went off to get a drink and a bit of dinner to share details

Will definately come back! Probably should ring and book but it's hard to plan ahead with this for me and usually ends up being a last minute decision.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk