Thread: Judy and Annie double

Senior Member(無間使者) Pussy HUnter's Avatar

Judy and Annie double

Person's Name : Judy and Annie

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : Wednesday 2nd January 2019

Photos : http://www.533willoughby.com.au/annie.html, Judy no photo yet.

Photo Genuine: Yes

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Both girls: Slim, attractive, B cup enhanced titties, nice erect nipples. Judy probably a size smaller than Annie.

Pussies : Beautiful. Fully and freshly shaved

Roster : Lots of days – check with reception

Nationality or Ethnicity : MLC

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, DFK

Review:

Well this was a punt. I hadn’t seen either girl before so I had no idea of how things would go in a double. In summary it was a very enjoyable session.

Annie was ready and rearing to go with sound system and light show. Judy was a tad (30 min) late and then took another 10 minutes to get some water which turned out to be a platter of fruit. No problem says Judy – we start from now. OK by me. Music was on, lights were go, and these girls are into partying in a big way.

Both girls were a delight with slim bodies and freshly shaved pussies. Judy produced some skimpy outfits that seemed to suit the scene. Lots of DFK and lots of three way DFK. These girls aren’t kissing shy. Not a lot of lezzie action but I did enjoy having the girls kiss each other while playing (externally) with their partner’s pussy. Mutual girl on girl DATY wasn’t on the menu.

The girls started with a wonderful trick where I was standing facing the mirror and they were kneeling beside me assuming a kissing position except that my cock was the centre of their attention. Just a wonderful sight having those kissy kissy lips running up and down the sides of my cock.

DATY was fun and both girls allowed gentle FIV. Judy is probably more full on and was a complete exhibitionist with her legs apart scissoring up the mirror allowing me full access to her pussy whist she engaged in terrific BBBJ.

On with the dom and into Judy first. I had Judy on the corner of the bed with Annie holding my cock for entry into Judy's fully shaved pussy. Unfortunately Judy is small and really tight and she really wasn’t happy with full penetration. I did get some doggie action before a good wash up and switching to Annie after getting a new condom.

I then had the girls lie down, face up, side by side for my favorite doubles position. I entered Annie in mish and pumped away whilst DFKing Judy. This is great fun as the girl getting kissed doesn’t bounce around unlike her partner lying next to her. Annie has a wonderful love tunnel and whilst I would have liked more positions, this was my finale. I was stuffed.

Probably a more disjointed session than I would prefer with lots of chatting, partying, and eating rather than bonking but it was a great way to spend a fun time with two lovely girls. I would happily see either again as a single or double.

Recommended.

Roster starlet and pocket rocket service - Sweetest elegance and sex kitten Judy in today 25/5

533 Willoughby - Just a few minutes north of the city

Roster starlet and pocket rocket service - Sweetest elegance and sex kitten Judy in today 25/5

Newest 533 roster special - Future roster starlet and pocket rocket service - Sweetest elegance and sexy kitten Judy arrives on roster to tantalise and tease..

Judy- Size 5,C cup,Petite size,160CM, beautiful face, smooth skin,sweet girl,excellent service, Beijing girl. Judy arrives @533 with a bang today.. The complete package.. "This sexy young lady offers a top GFE service plus a PSE pocket rocket service and a top DTBBBJ, CIM and rimming. Similar in service to legendary Bibi and Lily and Momo.. Full throttle and non stop energizer bunny.. Book early to visit and see this striking new young lady."

*A quality lady roster for this Saturda
    y*

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2019 place to be.

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991