Thread: SBS Viceland

Senior Member(無間使者)

SBS Viceland

Article on how to spot a happy ending massage shop on SBS Viceland facebook page. Sorry, couldn't post the link. As we all know, it's not always clear as to what type of shop it is. Although if it's open until 9pm or later, I reckon it's a goer. If it's open until 11pm then it's a certainty. Oh, and if they say "cum" for a massage haha.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oops should have posted in General Talk, sorry about that.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    is that the continuation of this story?
    https://www.sbs.com.au/yourlanguage/thai/happy-endings

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah was a thing in ages ago u talking about the same show or a new one they’ve done ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just had another look and it's part of that story from last year. I thought it was a new story because it only got posted yesterday. Sorry

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks Brissypunter.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    is that the continuation of this story?
    https://www.sbs.com.au/yourlanguage/thai/happy-endings
    interesting read bw. I have been thinking lately that there must have been a relaxing of laws in Qld, When you look at the brazen advertising on Lacanto
    I can't understand why literally all the shops aren't being raided daily. It would seem to me that they no longer have to hide what is happening just don't spell it out loud and proud so to speak.
    All that needs to happen now is for the expected prices for such services becomes a little more reasonable for the punter

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vmann View Post
    interesting read bw. I have been thinking lately that there must have been a relaxing of laws in Qld, When you look at the brazen advertising on Lacanto
    I can't understand why literally all the shops aren't being raided daily. It would seem to me that they no longer have to hide what is happening just don't spell it out loud and proud so to speak.
    All that needs to happen now is for the expected prices for such services becomes a little more reasonable for the punter
    I could be wrong, but an owner of a well established shop once said the easiest way to not get raided is to “not be an idiot”...

The cops work on dealing with complaints mainly so if you’re not an idiot and attract attention, you’ll more than likely be ok.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think you hit the nail on the head. My guess is the cops have better things to do, especially hearing all the reports about how overworked and under staffed they are. Probably only show up after complaints made. Immigration may be a different story.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    I think you hit the nail on the head. My guess is the cops have better things to do, especially hearing all the reports about how overworked and under staffed they are. Probably only show up after complaints made. Immigration may be a different story.
    Yep immigration! that's a different point. Know of one shop owner who is insisting on MLs producing their Passports & VISAs to confirm their legal, no show; no job! My old neighbour's son works for Border Force, based in Sydney and it is a regular occurrence that they raid shops & brothels to inspect workers VISAs. So I think Popeye is correct; most owners are more concerned about immigration then the cops.