Thread: Kitty - young, very busty GFE

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

Kitty - young, very busty GFE

Kitty has been on my radar for a couple of months but she only works on Thursdays as she is at school the other days. I read a review on her which says that she is fuller figured, young and naturally busty, just my type and she did not disappoint. I ended up staying for 2 hours as her GFE is off the charts and she is also fun and very friendly.

Kitty is in her early 20's and is a Chinese student. She speaks good English. When she walked in the room we both laughed out loud when we saw each other. Turns out she was a regular of mine at Taylor's Lidcombe last year and when she left there we lost touch so we were both happy to see each other again.

She arrived in Australia in December 2017 and I met her on her first day doing this job. She was nervous so I told her I would give her the benefit of my 20 years of punting experience and she relaxed and we had an amazing session, culminating in some beautiful, natural, young girl orgasms for her which she remembered today and kindly told me that they were the best orgasms that she has ever had. I bet she says that to all the boys.

Today would be a repeat performance.

Kitty is fuller figured, has big natural E cups, a fully shaved pussy and is thick set. I love girls like this and I never choose skinny girls.

I asked Kitty to sit on my lap, I told her that I love a busty girl and I massaged those bit melons through her clothes. Man they felt awesome and so I pulled her dress down, reached around and unclipped her bra and they sprang out in all their glory. I spent the next couple of minutes sucking and massaging her fine, ample assets until she suggested that we go for a shower before I get too excited.

Had a quick shower and onto the bed. Kitty looks amazing kneeling in front of me with those big whoppers swaying below and she starts a nice nipple suck whilst I play with her breasts and I give her body a little stroke all over to get her in the mood. She lowers herself down on the bed and starts to give me a bbbj. Kitty has good technique and I have to stop her fairly quickly as she is quite fast and vigorous and I don't want to cum as I am a one shot man, normally as late in the session as I can, so that I get full value for money !!

We dom up. Kitty has a completely hairless pussy which is nice and tight and we enjoy some good fucking in mish, side mish and spoons. I try a bit of doggie where you lie them flat on the bed and fuck them deeply and Kitty really loved that and was laughing as I deep fucked her.

Next for some DATY.

Kitty enjoys having her pussy licked. She is a responsive girl and I found her quite easy to get to orgasm and after she came she seemed quite happy and chilled out. After her first orgasm I asked her to relax and put a finger inside her pussy, then two and I finger fucked and licked her clit to a second orgasm.

As we know each other well, we fucked and kissed passionately for two hours. For the finale, I reach over to the side table as I have spotted some Baby Oil on there out of the corner of my eye. I open the lid, squirt some on her tits and then start a lovely breast massage to spread the oil all over her chesties. They wobble around, all shiny and wet and my cock has grown nice and hard watching this big tit action unfolding in front of me. I do a bit of Ahlungor Spanish and then I wank myself off with one hand whilst massaging her tits with the other and shoot my load all over those baby oiled breasts to make them even more spectacular looking than they already were. I rub the sticky mess into Kitty's breasts and then she hops off and showers.

I had a great time with Kitty. I love a young, larger, thick set busty girl and she delivers up a huge, natural pair of tits to keep me amused for my 2 hours of enjoyment. She has a great personality, laughs a lot and is fun in the room.

I left very happy.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Shop Owner
    Kitty on today booking welcome
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews

Banned
    Is she the same girl promoted by the shop as being Vietnamese or are there two different Kittys one being Chinese and the other Vietnamese?

Shop Owner
    Kitty on today booking welcome
    ​​​7 Cowper

Aus99 reviews

Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Is she the same girl promoted by the shop as being Vietnamese or are there two different Kittys one being Chinese and the other Vietnamese?
    She is Chinese. Nice fun girl, on the chubby side with big D naturals. In her 20’s

Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    She is Chinese. Nice fun girl, on the chubby side with big D naturals. In her 20’s
    I saw Anie there today as well. Young with big naturals. Worth a try

Shop Owner
    Kitty just back from holiday refresh today
    ​​​7 Cowper

Aus99 reviews

I fucked Kitty again today. Nice girl with huge tits. She has been away for a few months but back at work today so her pussy was nice and fresh
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Shop Owner
    Kitty just back from holiday refresh
    Kitty

24 yo, 158cm, 47kg, D cup, Vietnamese - She has imo one of the best BBBJ skills in the shop
    ​​​7 Cowper

Aus99 reviews

Shop Owner
    [/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]
    Kitty[COLOR=#000000]

22 yo, 162cm, 58kg, D cup, Singapore student - She has imo one of the best BBBJ skills in the shop
    Last edited by 7cowper; 20-05-2021 at 01:32 PM.
    ​​​7 Cowper

Aus99 reviews

Shop Owner
    Thank you for your review
    On special now $80 for 30 minutes full service
    ​​​7 Cowper

Aus99 reviews

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lol from Vietnamese to Singaporean and she's has gotten younger in age over the years 🤣