Thread: Angel & Happy - young and cute girls for a threesome

Banned

Smile Angel & Happy - young and cute girls for a threesome

I was on the north side of the bridge and something made me want to check out the young talent at the new shop in Artarmon. It was a Thursday night in early December 2018 and I was greeted by the lovely mamasan Jianni. She advises me that there is only one girl available that is a Singaporean girl with very large breasts who appears to be older than her stated age. My interest was to see either Happy or Angel or both together since the shop had a special introduction price for the month of December.

Both girls were busy at that moment. I was willing to wait and a slightly older man meets me in the waiting room. I believe his name is Paul. Both bosses are friendly and especially Jianni who offers some water and presents me with a plate of cut up oranges for me to devour on while I’m patiently waiting for the girls. It was the first time I was offered some fruit in a shop and I was very much appreciative of the thought. We talk and Jianni is such a sweetie and a bit flirtatious. I ask whether she has previously worked in a shop and she looks at me with her gorgeous face and says “Do you remember me”. I want to keep her in suspense and instead respond with a question by asking her if she remembers me. She can’t remember but then states, “You do remember me, don’t you?” I wasn’t going to tell her so I change subject and talk about something else.

After a wait of over half hour, the first girl appears and it’s Angel. She is wearing a short black lace nightie over her black bra and panties and was in high heels. She is a small pretty girl with long dark hair and large breasts. She is very polite, softly spoken and somewhat shy. It’s another 10 minutes before Happy appears and she is also of the same height (about 160cms) and with short light brown hair. She has a cute sweet innocent look on her face. She is wearing light coloured outfit with high heels. She is more outgoing than Angel and her English is much better than Angel’s. I decide to take them both for one hour.

Finally, both girls take me by the hand and lead me to the last room in the shop which I believe is the best room. It has a spa bath with a large round bed and small disco lights in one corner. The room is very spacious. It was made for a king to entertain his women.

Immediately, I notice a difference in personalities of the girls. Happy is the leader and is able to converse with me while Angel is the follower and relies on Happy to advise her on what to do and translate what I say in English. Both girls mention that they have just arrived from China and are new to this line of work. If my memory serves me right, Happy was 23 and Angel was 26 but both girls look much younger than their stated ages. Just look at their photos!

We do some light kissing and then undress. The girls partly assist in the removal of my clothes. Happy gets the shower ready and Angel and I join her. They start washing me but Happy is in charge and makes Angel to take over the washing. While both girls are in the bath I take the opportunity to play with their breasts and fondle their butt cheeks. Angel certainly has larger breasts (C size) and large nipples but the breasts are slightly saggy. Happy’s breasts are smaller (B cup) and sit better than Angel’s. They have slim body shapes that fall in line with a size 6 with bushes down below. Angel has a large tattoo over her abdomen and below her navel.

After a good wash by Angel, I jump onto the bed first followed by Happy and later Angel. I decide to be in the middle with Happy on my left and Angel on my right. I was feeling great with two young girls that looked like schoolgirls lying by my side and ready to please me. Happy does some kissing and DFK before both girls start licking and kissing my nipples and chest. Then Happy takes the initiative to give the little fella some attention. Angel continues to lick my nipples while Happy is performing BBBJ. I play with Angel’s clit and feel she is becoming wet. I then ask that Angel take over from Happy and Happy tells her it’s her turn. She wipes my little fella with a tissue and commences BBBJ. Happy moves around and I start fingering her and feel a bit of wetness too. There is some light moaning from both girls when fingering them. Both girls’ style of BBBJ is slow and gentle. Both can’t do deep throat however, both girls are willing to lick my jewels.

After a short period, it’s time to have some sex with both girls. The girls look at me wondering who will go first and I decide to go with Happy since she was keen to go first and to show Angel what to do. The condom is rolled on and I do Happy in missionary, legs over shoulder and doggy. I don’t want to leave Angel out so I clear out of Happy and ask to have Angel and condoms are changed and I do the same positions with Angel. In both cases, I hear light moaning as I try out various positions with the girls.

We take a break and I fall onto my back and wait for the girls to eat my little fella again. Both girls do it again and we do a few positions including cowgirl but in reverse order starting with Angel and then Happy since CIM is only available with Happy. I ask if the girls will make love to each other or even kiss each other but they are not comfortable with the idea. When I was entering Happy with my little fella, I ask if Angel could lick my jewels and Happy tells her to do it and she does her best. I then tell Happy the little fella is ready to drop his load and collapse on my back with Happy sucking my little fella until he is dry.

I’m in no rush to get up and Angel is by my side as Happy goes to the wash basin to clear her mouth. We have our showers together but with Angel doing most of the washing. I get assisted by Happy in buttoning up my shirt and we have a small chat before the session is over. We hug each other and both girls lead me out of the room to the main entrance where both Jianni and Paul are waiting. They ask for my feedback and I provide them with positive feedback about the girls' services and willing to please attitude from both girls.

It is obvious that the young sweet Angel is the inexperienced one out of the two but she is able to follow Happy’s directions well and is cheerful with a cute smile. She shows a genuine enthusiasm and willingness to learn. Happy knows what she is doing but not as a professional WL but more as a young girl who wants to make her guy happy. Both girls are young and cute and willing to please. What more could you ask from two new young girls? I was very happy during the entire session and both girls met my expectations. It is worth seeing them both together if you want two cute sweet young girls to entertain you like a king.

Disclaimer: The service provided by the girl may differ with other customers.

Shop Owner
    New Management & New Girls

Livechat
    PHONE: 0448 829 891
    ADDRESS: 60 Whiting St, Artarmon NSW
    http://chatswood60.com.au/

BIG DISCOUNT - 15 mins service only $100