Thread: May and Gucci - Lovely Asian Double Session

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

May and Gucci - Lovely Asian Double Session

My first post on the forums here! I admit that it is slightly nerve wracking, given my experience...ah well, we all have to start somewhere, so here goes!

After a couple of days ringing in the New Year, and a return to work quickly approaching, an opportunity to visit somewhere nearby during 'normal' business hours was a sudden impulse that popped up in my head and just grew upon me. Having only frequented the lavish Liasons in Edgecliff, and associated pricey GFS rates, searching for brothels open at 8am only showed Crows Nest 81a, which was locked and unresponsive to calls despite being listed as open 24 hours. Retreating to a coffee shop, I found Chatswood 60 opening at 9am; a look on their website showed a few girls working. What got my attention was a promotional rate for leaving a review here on Aus99; cue some clicking and typing, making an account, searching of previous reviews, and I resolved to have a double experience for 60 minute - for $260 compared to $320 normally, this seemed like an absolute bargain. After reading reviews, one member mentioned that booking May and Gucci together would be a match "made in heaven'" and they are two girls that have been regardly highly and fondly by other members here.

I made a call around 11:30am following some personal tasks, and answered by a man asking who I'd like to see. I gave them my name, followed by requesting May and Gucci for a 60 minute double session. I was told there would be no worries and I could come in at midday. I asked about payment options, which were cash and bank deposit, both welcome options for discreet transacting.

Street parking was fully packed, however Chatswood60 has a side lane that leads to the rear entrance and several parking spots. After driving up there and a short wait due to my perceived thought I would block other clientelle from leaving if I blocked their cars, James, the man who had answered me on the phone, came out to guide me to a spot, before beckoning me inside.

Inside, the facilities were clean, and if there were WLs and their clientelle they were nary to be heard. I found James to be nice, confirming with me that I was there for a 12pm session. While his English was decent, I asked if he spoke Mandarin or Cantonese, to which he responded that Mandarin was preferred and that he could do some Cantonese. I speak Cantonese relatively well, and am an absolute novice at Mandarin, so this was appreciated. As we went to the waiting room I caught a glimpse of another lady, probably Jianni, the other manager, and she gave me a knowing smile and bow while being nicely dressed herself.

The waiting room was comfortable, with a couple of long sofa chairs and cushions just the right way to sit or lie and relax a little bit. James told me that May would come see me first, followed by Gucci, and that they would arrive soon. He offered me some orange infused water, which I found refreshing, as well as mentioning the promotional rates and bank deposit details if I were to so pay. During my wait time, which was about fifteen minutes, I had a short nap, and the only sounds I heard from outside were some heavy stomps...and James opening the door to show me May.

May I found to be a very cute girl, with smooth, medium-long hair and B-cup breasts begging to be touched. She was seductively dressed in black lingerie and heels, and took me by the hand before giving me a cheek kiss and hug. I confirmed the cash amount with James, was guided by May to the room, and received the change from James just before I entered.

The room was spacious, with a double bed ready and laid out, and May calmly took me over to where I could undress and leave my things. As she did so, I was greeted by her lovely body, which was slightly curvy with slim legs. Before hopping in to the shower, I gave her a hug, and told her I was a bit embarrassed at being good with Cantonese though not so Mandarin. She responded whole heartedly with a soft laugh and that she would use a mix of the two, predominantly in Mandarin, and occasionally English.

The shower was a calming yet sensual experience, with May giving an all-over body wash and in-between scrub, something that a member had mentioned yet was totally foreign to me and a move that set the tone for the rest of the session. Beckoning for me to turn and face her, May filled her mouth with the warm shower water and proceeded to give me a soft BBBJ - again, another totally new experience, and it was delicate and something to be savoured. We spent the rest of the time lightly fondling and petting, where I could appreciate May's breasts with my hands while she reciprocated by licking and sucking my chest nipples. She led me to a towel and dried me all over, motioning to the bed for me to relax while she gave her mouth and teeth a wash.

Good grief this has been a reflective journey of its own! I will finish up before the day is done. Please let me know your feedback or if any improvements can be made

Shop Owner

Gucci
    23yo,166cm,52kg,36C, *BBBJ

May
    160cm, 47kg, 36C, *BBBJ

Double Baby (gucci & may东莞式服务)
    Girls start with sensual dance then Bathe together with guests. On the bed 1. Sensual massage on the back 2. Back massage with boobs.....

New Management & New Girls

Livechat
    PHONE: 0448 829 891
    ADDRESS: 60 Whiting St, Artarmon NSW
    http://chatswood60.com.au/

BIG DISCOUNT - 15 mins service only $100

Quote Originally Posted by MotusuwaHideki View Post
    My first post on the forums here! I admit that it is slightly nerve wracking, given my experience...ah well, we all have to start somewhere, so here goes!

Good grief this has been a reflective journey of its own! I will finish up before the day is done. Please let me know your feedback or if any improvements can be made
    Thanks MotusuwaHideki, can you please complete the last part as not much mention the interaction of the main course?

I have tried both of them individually, Gucci is absolutely stunning with body figure, especially D cup handful boobs and May's top quality techniques with different BBBJ, CG ride and etiquette attitude services. I can not imagine how to handle these 2 girls in the room as they are too good.

Hope you can share more with us.

Shop Owner
    New Management & New Girls

Livechat
    PHONE: 0448 829 891
    ADDRESS: 60 Whiting St, Artarmon NSW
    http://chatswood60.com.au/

BIG DISCOUNT - 15 mins service only $100