Thread: Farewell to Mary

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Farewell to Mary

As the title suggests, I had one final punt with Mary before she returns to China for good. One of my favourite girls - a legend who will be sorely missed.

To make the most of this session, I wasted no time and popped into the shower for a quick but thorough rinse. Mary began her signature catbath and had be writhing in no time. Her delicate tongue swirling from my neck down to my thighs was super erotic and had my lb at full mast in no time.

On with the dom for cbj, she began licking up my shaft in short strokes until reaching my head like a lollipop. Finally, she engulfs my entire cock with her mouth and the warm sensation brings me to the edge. Very good cbj techniques as she changes the speed and pressure quite often.

I bring her up after a few minutes and we slide into an intimate cowgirl position. We fuck in a few different positions like doggy and spoon, before I move her into mish for the finale. Holding her tightly, I pick up the speed and her gentle moans turn me on even more. I finish into the dom and we rest side by side chatting for the remaining time. She will be going back to China for good so us Sydney folk will miss her dearly.

I wish her farewell and good luck in her future endeavours and leave the premise with a bittersweet feeling. Another great punt with my favourite girl.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Nice review Headless.

You will miss her skills.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.