May ❤️ Passion moment

Person's Name : May

Establishment : 60 Chatswood

Date of Visit : 5/01/2019
    Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.chatswood60.com.au
    Phone : 0448 829891
    Hours of Business : 09:00 til 04:00
    Rates : $160/hr

Size/shape : Pretty face, smooth skin, B-cups, firm bum, polite attitude & clean pussy
    Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, 69, GFE, FS,

Value for money/recommend? : Definitely

My experience/comments :
    Booked May yesterday after seen a lot of positive reviews and some techniques that I am not really understand and decided to pay a visit to explore. 10:15, I Arrived Chatswood60, drove to the rear parking, already have 2 cars parked, I took one of the shaded spot. Jason greeted from rear door, welcomes with smiles, this is what we call ‘Customer is the King’.

Led by Jason to the waiting room due to arrived earlier than the booking time, I told Jason not to bother May as I have to call my mate. As soon as I hanged up, May knocked on the door, walked in with black lingerie, assets shown with etiquette smile and a welcome hug. During the hug, I can smell parfumerie from May, so nice make me felt so good.

May led me to her room, entered the room, disco lights and music are on. As soon as we closed the door, we started with solo dance, holding each other. Her assets next to me, my heart was pumping fast. We shower together, washed me throughout whole body and holding my little one. She BBBJ my little one erected, this feeling was amazing. This was the first time, I experiencing this amazing moment.

After shower, she helped to dried me up, I sat on the chair while watching her assets are so nice. I asked her, how can I make girl feel happy when making love? She invited me for a naked sensual dance, body slide up and down then whispering next to my ear to start kissing her from face to boobs then her secret place. While DATY her, she advised those areas, most girls will turn on. Indeed after awhile, I can feel some glands from her and her eyes rolling in the back of her head. She was squirted and moaned. I really enjoyed this moment, Heir to the Throne.

Then we moved on to the bed, May in charge as seen from the review before, heaps of different BBBJ. I witnessed BBBJ walk on the wall, agreed with the rest of the brothers, best even view, waiting for the glands drop.( not this time) This technique of DT was so amazing never experienced.

The last but not least, Emperor’s BBBJ then turned to WORKOUT position, May is not heavy, she crossed her legs to my waist and I pumped her in the air. After loaded, I laid her on the bed, we are so happy with our moment.

May’s aphrodisiac parfumerie stimulated me, I have been educated how to please my partner and to let my partner enjoy the love making’s moment not just fxxking.

Thanks May will come again as most of her clients have next episode of their review.

I like May’s perfume. And I like her Heir to the throne, sex on the chair, candle sex position, body guard and workout sex position as mentioned from the above.

Shop Owner

May
    160cm, 47kg, 36C, *BBBJ

New Management & New Girls

Livechat
    PHONE: 0448 829 891
    ADDRESS: 60 Whiting St, Artarmon NSW
    http://chatswood60.com.au/

BIG DISCOUNT - 15 mins service only $100

Shop Owner
    New Management & New Girls

Livechat