Thread: J Koharu is she a clickbait? Just read to found out...

J Koharu is she a clickbait? Just read to found out...

Name : Koharu
    Place : Ginza Empire
    Price : 330/h
    Face : beauty in the eyes of, ah shut up PKing, this is the embodiment of beauty her self
    Skin : white
    Boobs : A to a+
    Service : shower, BBBJ, 69, daty, fs, cim.
    English : very bad, but she can understand, just talk slowly.

TL;DR Pking2 approved!!!

Intro
    Being bored with Jap Girls lately, the last one very good as well, and there are 2 new Japanese girl at ginza, 1 caught my eyes, but with Ginza's high photoshoped skill, I feel like, no not going toftt, wait for another dude made review. And Bro partyallnight come with his review and he is a newbie. And I took a plunge as he post that this chick can do cim. Lol. Went there and wait until my turn come, went to her room and what the heck is going on, I will said she is the prettiest japanese wl I have ever seen.

Greeting shower
    She said thank you for choosing her. She always full of smile and it make her face even prettier. Shower nothing special.

BBBJ, 69, daty
    For young girl, she did pretty good, lots of saliva, no tissue break for BJ. Maybe because of the nature of her real job (no, I will not tell you), she mixed about shy girl but knows a lot technique.
    Daty very responsive and she likes it alot I think, she got very wet down there.

sex
    Her pussy is tight, so she use plenty of lube, but I still can feel inside her. She asked to start slow in mish, but gradually she can take pounding. After a while change to cg, her face in cg is very2 pretty, and I finished 1st round in doggy.

resting
    Not much highlight if you compare to manami gfe style, and you need to initiate round 2 with Koharu. By start kissing her, or fondling her boobs.

Round 2, CIM
    Start with cg and she seems enjoy more this time as i thrust her for bottom with fast movement, and I saw 5 mins left before buzzer, so I asked can you blow me, and while she bloging me I asked can I finnish in your mouth, she just make noise like muffled ok sound with my little bro in her mouth and keep sucking me, and jerking me in the same time. Until I blew a lot of to her mouth, she keep sucking for 10 sec and open her mouth and my cum dripping to my belly lol. And season finish.

cons
    Not many eye contact, so you will need to call her name sonshe looks into you

WIR
    Yes, have you ever fuck a pretty girl, and after walking out the door you speechless, what just did happen?

Highlight
    She using lube and lotion for intercourse. But I still can feels inside her.

Hurry up boys run don't walk , she will back this 30th.

Thank you Koharu, and 2 bros at receptionist.

Pking2 approved!!!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    Name : Koharu
    Place : Ginza Empire
    Price : 330/h
    Face : beauty in the eyes of, ah shut up PKing, this is the embodiment of beauty her self
    Skin : white
    Boobs : A to a+
    Service : shower, BBBJ, 69, daty, fs, cim.
    English : very bad, but she can understand, just talk slowly.

TL;DR Pking2 approved!!!

Intro
    Being bored with Jap Girls lately, the last one very good as well, and there are 2 new Japanese girl at ginza, 1 caught my eyes, but with Ginza's high photoshoped skill, I feel like, no not going toftt, wait for another dude made review. And Bro partyallnight come with his review and he is a newbie. And I took a plunge as he post that this chick can do cim. Lol. Went there and wait until my turn come, went to her room and what the heck is going on, I will said she is the prettiest japanese wl I have ever seen.

Greeting shower
    She said thank you for choosing her. She always full of smile and it make her face even prettier. Shower nothing special.

BBBJ, 69, daty
    For young girl, she did pretty good, lots of saliva, no tissue break for BJ. Maybe because of the nature of her real job (no, I will not tell you), she mixed about shy girl but knows a lot technique.
    Daty very responsive and she likes it alot I think, she got very wet down there.

sex
    Her pussy is tight, so she use plenty of lube, but I still can feel inside her. She asked to start slow in mish, but gradually she can take pounding. After a while change to cg, her face in cg is very2 pretty, and I finished 1st round in doggy.

resting
    Not much highlight if you compare to manami gfe style, and you need to initiate round 2 with Koharu. By start kissing her, or fondling her boobs.

Round 2, CIM
    Start with cg and she seems enjoy more this time as i thrust her for bottom with fast movement, and I saw 5 mins left before buzzer, so I asked can you blow me, and while she bloging me I asked can I finnish in your mouth, she just make noise like muffled ok sound with my little bro in her mouth and keep sucking me, and jerking me in the same time. Until I blew a lot of to her mouth, she keep sucking for 10 sec and open her mouth and my cum dripping to my belly lol. And season finish.

cons
    Not many eye contact, so you will need to call her name sonshe looks into you

WIR
    Yes, have you ever fuck a pretty girl, and after walking out the door you speechless, what just did happen?

Highlight
    She using lube and lotion for intercourse. But I still can feels inside her.

Hurry up boys run don't walk , she will back this 30th.

Thank you Koharu, and 2 bros at receptionist.

Pking2 approved!!!!!
    Great review Pking2,

Got to see her yesterday and agree she is very pretty and has those intangibles that only a very young lady has... Skin so soft and appearance so young.

I do rate her and would rate her higher I think if I saw her earlier on her trip.

I think she def getting jaded with the long hours and so many dicks... because of this she has to use a lot of lube... more than Im use to...

A very pretty package overall.

Value for money? I think that is going to come down to individual opinions. Some say yes, some will say no..

Yeah I met her yesterday as walk out, she was grabbing uber eats, she looks pretty, but very2 soulless, the receptionist say koharu 9.10 1 hour. She was climbing the stairs while saying "ok" like student after getting scolded by teacher, poor girl.

She needs a break for sure.