Thread: Wakana - innocent and shy Japanese girl

Banned

Wakana - innocent and shy Japanese girl

On a Sunday in the first week of December 2018, I was coming from a function when I decided to pay a visit to 359 Riley Street. I was greeted by a polite middle aged man and taken to the waiting room where the girls were to be introduced. I was shown three girls and Wakana, the young slim Japanese girl with long black hair caught my attention because she looked very sweet and somewhat innocent. She was just wearing light coloured bra and panties with white medium height heels. She had small breasts, waist and hips with a cute little bottom. I indicated to the boss that my choice was Wakana for standard service of one hour. This is despite Wakana being able to provide diamond service.

A few minutes later, Wakana greets me in the waiting room and leads me to a room downstairs. It’s not a large room but very red in colour. I start with some chatting to make us feel comfortable with each other and Wakana engages in conversation but in a shy and polite way. She likes to giggle a lot Japanese style. During our chat, I undress myself while Wakana keeps her gear on and sits on the bed watching as I take my shower. She folds the towels on her lap and just waits for me to come out of the shower. If my memory serves me right, I believe she said she was 21 years of age.

I don’t spend a long time in the shower but we continue to chat. After drying myself, Wakana removes her clothes and I see for the first time her small breasts (A+ to B-size), tiny waist and hips as well as her lovely bush down below. She has a nice small bottom and slim legs. She is a size 6 girl of medium height.

The first thing I do is to hug her from behind and she is a bit shy but I get the feeling she doesn’t mind being hugged. I also decide to move my hand down below and rub and slowly stimulate her clit from the front and later bending her over and doing the stimulation from behind. She is giving off light moans as I please her down below and I can feel she is getting wet. I do some fingering from behind and her legs start to tremble and are unable to stand up. Wakana is coming close to coming. She falls onto the bed and my hand feels the wetness between her legs. I lean over from the side and continue to play with her little sister and she is giving off those light moans. She is holding tightly in order not to come as she turns her head the other way. Like a lot of Japanese girls, she is initially shy about showing her pleasure and tries to fight it whilst continuing to give off those light moans.

Wakana then pulls me in to hold her in my arms as she wraps her arms around me. I’m getting this feeling that she is a sensitive sweet girl that desires gentle guys to hold and hug her in their arms. We lie next to each other in the spoon and missionary positions without any penetration at this stage. I decide to continue with the stimulation and Wakana has no complaints with the idea. She continues to moan as I explore her down under and lick and suck her nipples. I spend a considerable time doing this and Wakana comes across as being more of a submissive girl by going with the flow. Eventually, she squirts a bit on the bed sheet after lots of stimulation of her clit and squeaking. She is smiling and feeling very good after coming. We rest for a while side by side on the bed.

It’s not long before Wakana decides it’s her turn to please me. She finds a condom and rolls it onto him while I’m on my knees on the bed. She leans over to commence a slow and sensual CBJ. While she is bent over giving me CBJ, I stretch out to play with her clit and she makes noises whilst performing CBJ. She smiles as if she has had the pleasure of sucking my little fella before she moves into the doggy position. She is really tight down below and gives me some lube to apply to her little sister. As I enter her for the first time, she gives off a loud sound and then continues to moan as my little fella enters her little sister back and forth. There is non-stop moaning from Wakana. She keeps turning her head to see me pound her from behind while also displaying a sweet smile.

I decide to change positions and go for missionary and her legs slightly above shoulder height. The moaning continues. We decide on another position and it’s now cowgirl. This goes on for a considerable time and Wakana rides me hard. At times, she falls onto her back (rocking recliner position) before she pulls herself up returning to upright cowgirl position.

I feel I’m rested whilst on the bed and knowing I’m close to coming change positions to doggy again. I go in deep and fast. Wakana is moaning loudly and getting more excited. I’m holding her body tight to me in the doggy position. She keeps moaning wanting him badly as I pound her from behind. As is expected everything must come to an end, so I rip off the condom and shoot my load all over her lovely ass. She didn’t run away and stayed in the doggy position until I had dropped my entire load over her ass. It seemed to dribble down in between her cheeks but Wakana didn’t mind or rush to wipe it immediately.

We had a brief chat before we had our showers separately. She thanked me for coming and seeing her and I departed the shop feeling good. The boss asked if she was ok and I gave him positive feedback.

Overall, Wakana reminds me of a young Japanese school girl with a sweet smile who is very nice and shy. She is gentle and polite with you and provides a genuine GFE. She starts off slowly and doesn’t mind being pleasured and certainly wasn’t mechanical in her way she provided her service. Be nice to her guys and you will be very happy with her.

Disclaimer. The service provided by the girl may differ with other customers.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Wow what a great review Cuteguy. I felt like a fly on the wall watching the action unfold.

Sounds like you have found a little Japanese gem in Wakana and really well written.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I find the girls are so ugly at this place.

Great review though and if i didn't know how they looked then i would be soooo keen to visit based on this AR.

Banned
    The shop has posted photos of Wakana and you can see her face and body. They have also posted face and body shots for some of their other girls eg Amy (I have seen her too and will post an AR on her when I have some free time). Basically you can know what the girl looks like but not their actual service. They have another girl called Barbie who they claim provides amazing service. Anyone seen her yet?

Banned
    Concur this a mighty AR CG.
    Looks like 359 has a found a good one here.
    And whoever said the girls are all ugly at
    359 is just being plain mean.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have to say knowing Mr Cuteguy, some time his pick a not everyone's cup of tea. Wakana's pic looks real but not clear. I will take a huge grain of salt for stuff post by 359.

BTW a recommendation to 359. Instead o try to defense a discussion in a forum, spend your time on improving the business. You are now charging almost the same as 278 but providing substandard girls and substandard services. Mr V (you know who your are) need to step out of the mind set that I am still making money...just less, Its ok.

Oh Cuteguy, if you saw Barbie and you actually go with her..... then I will really question your taste mate. Last time I saw her she was "super sized" at all the wrong place... DON'T DO IT!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by moving4ward View Post
    I have to say knowing Mr Cuteguy, some time his pick a not everyone's cup of tea. Wakana's pic looks real but not clear. I will take a huge grain of salt for stuff post by 359.

BTW a recommendation to 359. Instead o try to defense a discussion in a forum, spend your time on improving the business. You are now charging almost the same as 278 but providing substandard girls and substandard services. Mr V (you know who your are) need to step out of the mind set that I am still making money...just less, Its ok.

Oh Cuteguy, if you saw Barbie and you actually go with her..... then I will really question your taste mate. Last time I saw her she was "super sized" at all the wrong place... DON'T DO IT!!
    Thanks Moving4ward. I will take your advice on Barbie (give her a miss) and as you have rightly pointed out, everyone has different taste in women.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is Wakana still at 359? Same girl from early 2019?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bingobravo View Post
    Is Wakana still at 359? Same girl from early 2019?
    She still work at 359. But on and off.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fresh 359 View Post
    Wakana Kawaii and stunning look

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Omg size 4 looks petite

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wow this review is from 2018, think this could be a bit out of date

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Girls often change their attitude and reluctant to provide some service when have been in this industry for a few years.
    Any brother know if she still keeping the good work?

Banned

Wakana (J)

Regular Girl - 22yo Size 4 160cm from Japan, B-cup, 48kg, good GFE, uni-student and sweet girl (Booking only)
    Last edited by Fresh 359; 26-06-2022 at 03:29 AM.

Banned
    Is it the same Wakana from early 2019 or new? Punters have said it's a different girl.

Baby Member(留言版初哥) MrSmashOrPass's Avatar
    My Rating: 8 / 10

Hey, yeah it's the same girl she's been doing the 'good work' since 2018 but is now booking only at Fresh359. I'm still booking her every 2 months when I get bored elsewhere. She's the shy type does LFK and takes time for her to warm up to you. But really loves someone who can work her well, she's capable of having multiple genuine orgasms in an hour.