Thread: Sasa at 7 Cowper

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Sasa at 7 Cowper

Blazing hot day with nothing to do at home, so I decide to go for a punt

It has been a while since my last visit to the 7, so I give the roster a quick check and familiarise myself with names and pictures of the girls. Half the time this is inaccurate anyway, but it's good to at least have some intel.

I'm presented with 2 girls who are free and Sasa is the last one to appear. She's fairly cute and has a nice petite figure with a great ass. After sorting the finances, she goes to get her things and I jump into the shower first.

We start the session with a slow embrace where I'm burrowing my face into her tits and feeling up her juicy ass. She's giggling as I do this and we're off to a fun start already. Little bit of DFK and I'm pushed down to the bed where she begins a catbath. It's a pretty standard procedure and I let her do her thing. Moving down, she caps me and starts with a nice and wet CBJ. Because there's so much saliva, she does have a few tissue breaks which I don't mind. I like the pressure she gives, as I find some other WL's suck way too hard to the point that its uncomfortable.

After a while, I tell her it's time for the main course. She lubes up slightly and mounts me for cowgirl where I take the lead and fuck her from below. A few position changes into mish and side spoon until the highlight of the punt - doggy. I mentioned it before but Sasa has a great ass. She spreads it wide and if you fuck her from a standing position the height is just perfect. I stay in doggy until I feel like I'm entering the final stretch. Pushing down on her, I change to prone bone and from there I pound her until I finish in the dom.

Overall, great chemistry and punt with Sasa. Happy to repeat or come again to try the new talent.

Shop Owner
    Thank you for your review
    On special now $80 for 30 minutes full service
    Sasa on today booking welcome
    New Susan
    Attachment 66720
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service