Thread: K Julia - 10/10 by Ginza and 278 standards

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

K Julia - 10/10 by Ginza and 278 standards

Long time lurker, first time reviewer.

Let preface this by saying I’ve been punting for a bit now, exclusively at Ginza and 278. Due to lack of previous reviews, this is the “scale” I’ll be comparing on: (look/5 + service/5)
    K Love - 10/10 (gold standard; perfect looks and service)
    K Jessie - 4.5 + 5/10 (almost perfect; perfect service, Love was just more to my personal preference so she edges Jessie out slightly)
    K Barbie - 4.5 + 4.5/10 (first ever punt and set the bar high, didn’t think it would be topped but Jessie and Love proved me wrong)
    K Miki - 5 + 3/10 (stunning looks, and average service; I’m gonna say I had her on an off day given the numerous recounts that say otherwise)
    K Jenny - 3 + 4/10
    (Will include other past punts in future reviews to give more reference)

Made a booking, paid, shown to a room and was soon greet by Julia in less than 5 mins. Quality service from front of house as always.

Julia walks in in a long white dress with a slit down one side to accentuate her long legs. The dress hugs her body and shows off her curves from her D cups to her slim waist and out to her large (for an Asian) ass. She smiles, giggles and introduces herself before almost immediately pushing me onto the bed and we begin DFK. This goes on for a little bit before she undresses me, I return the favour and we hop into the shower.

The DFK continues in the shower as she lathers me with the body wash and uses her body to scrub me down. Julia then turns her attentions downwards by grabbing my dick and placing it between her smooth legs for a standing pussy slide. She then flips it upwards and continues the slide but now between our bodies as we DFK. Before long she gets down on her knees for BBBJ in the shower.

I’m finishing towelling down while sitting on the edge of the bed when she comes over to mount me with DFK and she pushes me down to the bed. Julia proceeds with her catbath gently and slowly working her way down when all of a sudden she jumps into BBBJ and caught me a bit off guard.

Next she proceeds to get a bottle of lube out and pour it all over her body and mine before starting the most intense combination of body slide and pussy slide. This comparable with Jessie and Love. Almost making me blow my load we dom up and work our way through a few positions before the hour is up and we have to part ways.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

I don’t understand...

I’m gonna say I had her on an off day given the numerous recounts that say otherwise

What does that mean?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

What does that mean?

Quote Originally Posted by rydal View Post
    Long time lurker, first time reviewer.

Let preface this by saying I’ve been punting for a bit now, exclusively at Ginza and 278. Due to lack of previous reviews, this is the “scale” I’ll be comparing on: (look/5 + service/5)
    K Love - 10/10 (gold standard; perfect looks and service)
    K Jessie - 4.5 + 5/10 (almost perfect; perfect service, Love was just more to my personal preference so she edges Jessie out slightly)
    K Barbie - 4.5 + 4.5/10 (first ever punt and set the bar high, didn’t think it would be topped but Jessie and Love proved me wrong)
    K Miki - 5 + 3/10 (stunning looks, and average service; I’m gonna say I had her on an off day given the numerous recounts that say otherwise)
    K Jenny - 3 + 4/10
    (Will include other past punts in future reviews to give more reference)

Made a booking, paid, shown to a room and was soon greet by Julia in less than 5 mins. Quality service from front of house as always.

Julia walks in in a long white dress with a slit down one side to accentuate her long legs. The dress hugs her body and shows off her curves from her D cups to her slim waist and out to her large (for an Asian) ass. She smiles, giggles and introduces herself before almost immediately pushing me onto the bed and we begin DFK. This goes on for a little bit before she undresses me, I return the favour and we hop into the shower.

The DFK continues in the shower as she lathers me with the body wash and uses her body to scrub me down. Julia then turns her attentions downwards by grabbing my dick and placing it between her smooth legs for a standing pussy slide. She then flips it upwards and continues the slide but now between our bodies as we DFK. Before long she gets down on her knees for BBBJ in the shower.

I’m finishing towelling down while sitting on the edge of the bed when she comes over to mount me with DFK and she pushes me down to the bed. Julia proceeds with her catbath gently and slowly working her way down when all of a sudden she jumps into BBBJ and caught me a bit off guard.

Next she proceeds to get a bottle of lube out and pour it all over her body and mine before starting the most intense combination of body slide and pussy slide. This comparable with Jessie and Love. Almost making me blow my load we dom up and work our way through a few positions before the hour is up and we have to part ways.
    I’m gonna say I had her on an off day given the numerous recounts that say otherwise

What does that mean?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Madmax7006 View Post
    What does that mean?
    Probably means ur not creditable with 3 posts 2 of which is on the same question and not much to contribute lols

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice AR rydal - thanks!

I have to agree with most of your comments and details. My first visit to Ginza was with K Love so the bar was very high for future visits, leaving some disappointment for a few visits until I found the level. K Love is definitely a 10 for me and I hope she returns this year.

Julia sounds awesome so on my list now. If you fancy someone new try K Vanilla - I think she may suit your taste.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I missed K Barbie. The best BBBJ I ever had. Wonder where she is now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for sharing rydal.
    Julia sounds great!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydlong View Post
    Nice AR rydal - thanks!

I have to agree with most of your comments and details. My first visit to Ginza was with K Love so the bar was very high for future visits, leaving some disappointment for a few visits until I found the level. K Love is definitely a 10 for me and I hope she returns this year.

Julia sounds awesome so on my list now. If you fancy someone new try K Vanilla - I think she may suit your taste.
    I saw Love just before she left and re-assured me that she will be back. Not 100% on the timeframe but I think it’s only a couple of months till her return