Month/Year of Visit :July 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 110 Cathedral St, Woolloomooloo NSW 2011
    https://sydneygirlmassage.com/

Phone :0449988110

Hours of Business :10-10

Rates : $95/30 min

Extras Cost : all inclusive

Services Provided This Session : cock massage, topless HJ

Size/shape : medium build, surprisingly big C Cups, all natural and I couldn’t leave them alone

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? :yes

My experience/comments

Was on edge on weekend, so try to see Coco at Oasis for the works but when I rang to book, she’s booked out until lunch time so I guess my punters are equally horny ?

No time to do more research in the various roster so head to Sydney Baby hoping for the best. Can’t even get off my car as there ain’t no parking spots!!

Decision decisions where to try now. 5 Star is near by so May be give them a try .

Got to Cathedral St, parked 5 min away to walk back, gee, it’s been awhile since I’m down this way, last time I visited 5 Star would have been to see the Korean duel of Blue and Nico, they were some fine WLs !

Get to the shop, nothing much changed except there is a massage open sign outside 112 with a sign telling entry at 110! And there is another Open sign at 110 too.

Rang the bell and a very tall receptionist let me in.

She sat back on the counter and asked me how long I like to stay, I said 30 min, $95, is that all inclusive ? Massage plus nude HJ? Yes, all included.

Then I said can I meet the girls ?

The receptionist lead me inside , around to the right and a room at the bottom of the stairs. This room still has the old bed there plus a massage table , ensuite shower.

Then the receptionist disappeared and a minute later a girl wearing casual street clothes comes to say hi, she is medium build, should length hair, late 20’s May be just hitting 30. Quite good looking, wearing a loose shirt not button up, I could see a T shirt inside but hard to tell if she is busty. Short pants and a pair of doc Martin shoes, interesting, first impressions is quite friendly , happy to take her if no one else (with bigger boobs is available…… haha)

The receptionist came back and said only one girl is free, everyone else is busy, or I can wait half an hour. So I said the first one is ok, paid the fees and reconfirm again that tips is included.

Got undressed and the ML returns and I asked her name ? Cindy .

I thought I might have a quick wash but can’t see any towel in the room so I asked Cindy to get me a towel , Cindy didn’t know where to get the towel as this is her first day there ! Very interesting! Judging by the time and her behaviour, I must be her first customer too. This is kind of really cute.

Finished my quick wash on the key area and Cindy returns with a towel which is actual a piece of clothe! Well, so be it, dry myself and lay of the table face up.

Cindy is looking around in the room for something? Ask her, it was the oil bottle, helped her to find it on the bottom shelve of the table , it was indeed her first shift here.

As I was naked facing up on the table, Cindy started by touching my balls with her cold hands which she apologized , I said don’t worry they will all warm up later.

By now, Cindy has taken off her shirt and it was a singlets underneath. By now I could tell that Cindy is actual quite busty.and not wearing a bra inside.

So I asked her to take her singlets off, as she has oil in her hand she for my help.

I lifted up her top in one motion and surprised surprised a pair of natural big tits are proudly presenting themselves to their admirer.

But wait, something are covering the nipples, haha, Cindy has two nipple gels covering . I asked if I can remove them, yes. And as soon as I took them off, Cindy said don’t put them together which I just did…… lol

They stick together!!

Cindy ask me to separate them which I did and place them carefully abc separately on the bed, we both have a laugh, I guess that must be the ice breaker as I could tell we are getting along very nicely.

I cup those tits, Cindy assured me that they are hers! And all real, I said I know and I love them. From my personal judgement I think they are D Cups but Cindy said no, not that big , she think they are C Cups only. And I told her she is too modest, any other ML with the same size would tell people they are D or even E Cups, Cindy laughed and said she won’t lie about them .

Being her first customer , I kiss and bury my head in between those big Cee Cee and Cindy’s body smells oh so nice.

A bit of breasts feeding to come next, while Cindy is gently stroking my rock hard cock.

This is what RnT is all about man …….

I then found out Cindy has only been in the country a few days, a really fresh off the plane so to speak. And I found that she is still wearing her Doc Martin boot quite funny. If anyone has a fantasy of construction site chicks , Cindy could be the one. She is still wearing her short pants and has a very meaty butt. I try to slide my hand inside and she has a legging pants/stocking type inside too. Her Ass was a good meaty one and gave me a handful when I squeezed them type. Cindy then told me she has done medical massage back home but no sexual services.

I told her other customers may expect her to take everything off. She asked me if I like her to? I said I’m ok, I love to play with her big ball more then her butt and little sister (pussy) I said some people may want to touch you every where, it’s your own decision how far you are willing to let them , if you are not comfortable or they are too rough or demanding you can say no or tell them to stop. But you may start with getting a pair of slippers in the shop, those workman shoes just not suitable if you need to take your pants off , put back on or take a shower. Told Cindy there’s a Woolworths supermarket just up the road where she can get some.

Also suggesting to her that she should wear a bra, as they usually have a push up effect , she has a great body and while working here should not try to hide it. When customers see her big boobs they will book to see her.

I have to tap off as I’m getting real close and my throat is getting dry, get up and have a drink of water. The room heater is working well and comfortably warm but also make your mouth dry.

After I hydrated myself I walk in front of the wall mirror and wave Cindy towards me, why not do my usual play big tits in front of the wall mirror thing ? Well, Cindy is not Anna from VIP or Coco at Oasis, but I really like this pair, just big enough for my hand and so firm and taste great. My favorite movement . One hand each breast, cup them from underneath, lift them up then let them drop naturally . You just can’t beat the sight of a pair of bouncing natural big tits.

Have a peek at the clock, less than 10 min to go.

Lay back down on the table, cock is still in full masks, of course, Cindy’s hand had never left him alone. As for more oil. Try to get Cindy up to the table for some Spanish , Cindy comes between my legs and when I tried to lower her upper body to my cock she knows what I’m trying to do and she said she can’t do that. I confirm with her that she is not comfortable with breasts push 不喜歡做胸推嗎?

是的,不想做這個!

Ok, no problem , always respectful to the lady’s wishes.

Cindy then suddenly put both hands on my cock and balls and gave me a really teasing and sensual move, as of to thank me, ok . That’s good, two hands are definitely better than one.

So I let Cindy get off the table and stand facing me. Pull her upper body towards me one more time and more sucking on her erected nipples and be feed like a baby, more burying my head inside her cleavage . When I need more air, I turned Cindy around and asked her to put both hands on me and said let’s go.

So Cindy put one hand caressing my balls with the other hand jerking. I also split my hands with one holding her left breast while my other hand slip inside her short pants , over her legging and squeezing her ass.

This is great and I know it’s time to cum, so I told Cindy I’m ready and told her specifically do not let go of her hand when I cum and after my cum is finished.

Cindy speed up her tempo, I’m squeezing her breast and ass just that little bit harder and I pump my butt up and down to fuck her hand with every thing I got and I cum and cum and I let go of her bread and put my hand over hers and told her again, keep jerking but slow down.

不要放手,繼續打,不過要慢慢來,輕輕的呀!

For a newbie, I think Cindy did a good job on me, and she is very willing to listen and learn to please. Denying of Spanish aside, this session is way better than I anticipated and good value for money considering it’s $95 all up, even cheaper than when I go see Susan or Candy for a quickie these days as they charged $100. 5 Star/SGM also have en-suite shower and a bed too, not that I have any need for the bed, but then again, you never know, right.

Clean up to follow and Cindy walked me out to the front, I gave her one last squeezing on that ass as I kiss her goodbye, I’ll happy to see Cindy again and try out her massage skills. May be she is as good as Candy and Yuki ?

One my way out, the tall receptionist ask me how was Cindy , gave her all the positive feedback, there was another Mamasan type Lady at the counter who is more petite but quite attractive, may be she’s the owner. But I was in s rush to return to the office so the chit chat has to wait another day.

Just telling it as it is.

Cheers