Hours of Business : 10am to 8pm

Rates : $70 60min

Extras Cost : $100

Services Provided This Session : Massage+B2B,CBJ,HE

Size/shape : 10 Curvy very nice

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Value for money/recommend? :Yes for sure

My experience/comments :

Gabbie is very young and good looking girl with braces long hair lovely B cup breast and shaved pussy she is also very confident with her body and service.

She was wearing a very sexy dress showing her great figure this came off as soon as she entered the room so no part1.

She comes across as an experienced girl and knows what she's doing we discuss extras and what's available agree on B2B , CBJ.

She's wearing a sexy dress and I get her to stand on this small bench in the room and remove her dress and underwear she has a very sexy body. She then gets off the bench and starts a great cat bath while we are both standing and removes my underware and starts pulling my dick.

We then get on the table and gives me very good bodyslide I’m happy with the service but she tries to upsell me daty for another 50 I'm tempted but decline. She puts on the Dom and gives a very nice blow job for the next 10min I blow and we chat for some time and dressed and out the door.

I think more may be on offer once she gets to know you but overall good service with a very young sexy girl.