Thread: Shirley sexy - New Year’s Eve Punt in 2018

Senior Member(無間使者)

Shirley sexy - New Year’s Eve Punt in 2018

Girl: Shirley
    Shop: 7 Cowper
    Nationality: Chinese
    Date of visit: 31/12/2018
    Services: lip kissing, cat bath, bbbj, daty and fs.

I was planned to have early mark off work for the New Year’s Eve punt well before the fire work show.
    When checked on Monday roster, apart from Lucy, the rest have never meet before so i am excited to meet them all.

Checked with the mamasan and she recommended Shirley so pick her as she looks pretty hot imho.

<Look>
    Shirley is about 158cm tall, light tanned skin , womanly figure with long hair, beautiful eyes and juicy lips, great curves bottom type.

<Experiences>
    After the shower, she setup the room, then a little lip kissing, chat and she started cat bath and it was all good.

Using her soft hands to tease little me first and also slowly move her kissing lips down from my chest to my thigh, balls and with her tip of her tongue licking all up and then swirl down from the head. Very nice tongue work in deed- a girl knew how to with that kind of sexy stared, head moved and with good suction.

Flipped her on 69 and so I can taste her a bit. Unshaved below with thick pussy lips and it’s just good to go for some deep kisses and we were enjoy playing with each other’s for a while.

Then quickly dom up for the main as was getting very horny. I went on top and doing all the move. At the same time, she moved her hips and moan naturally. It was all about mutual enjoyment.

Later we changed a few positions and no doubt the reverse cow girl with curvy bottom was so sexy and intense moved both of us to end my session. I lost my breath and little me was on her juicy hole resting for a while. She cleaned me up after and we went for shower together. Still teasing little me by the way when we were in the shower and it was great.

Later I sat at the backyard having some rest and chatted with Lucy and also the manager in charge. Then somehow later, Shirley and Amy were sitting next to me and they both were having late lunch. What I want to say is Amy look younger, quite friendly to talk to, good body I believe even she was covered when eating, plus offering me some drink too - that’s usually not happen to me.

<Overall>
    A positive end of year punt, she gave me what I want, good teasing, nice bbbj and good ride to the end. Happy to revisit her again.

<Summary>
    Looks 7/10
    Services 7/10

Shop Owner
    Thank you for your reviews
    New pretty lady
    24/07/2023
    Monday

Lisa

26yo Taiwan student D cup 59kg Nature Oral 69 DFK Body Rubbing Boob Rubbing Butt Rubbing CIM B2B Massage Stockings temptation Uniform temptation tongue kiss,

Amy

27yo D cup 60kg 162cm Taiwan student, great smile, very friendly, Cheerful, good service

Lucky

21 yo, 158cm, 47kg, Singapore - Singapore babe with an adorable personality and a yummy pussy… she has a slim size 6 tanned and toned body with curves everywhere a woman should have, 34 D! boobs and a small waist ~~~Her job is to relax you, take your mind and body away from the stresses of everyday life. When were together it\’s all about u

Lucy - Highly recommended*can do gold & diamond service

25yo,165cm, 52kg, E Cup Over!!! Singapore - a young Asian girl with a Jumbo E cup bust and a gorgeous sexy figure. Her alluring big deep eyes and cheeky smile will have you captivated for hours. Don’t worry you won’t have awkward time in between because she is a very nicely and fun lady, bubbly always smile and happy.

​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews