Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Caress- Great Name for a Taiwanese Queen

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar

Red face Caress- Great Name for a Taiwanese Queen

I met Caress on her second day after looking at the kooky videos of her that are available online. She even told me that she was crazy in the introduction as well.

She arrived in street clothes. She is quite small and young, white skin, B cup boobs and a very pretty face. I would say she weighs 43kg. Caress seemed very bubbly and confident as she has had experience elsewhere in Sydney.

Again I opted for no nuru massage which was good as that's not her style too. She is more into getting down to it on the bed. When we did get there Caress was very enthusiastic with a great BBBJ and very quickly she swung her leg over for 69. Her pussy has a small tuft of hair above the clitoris- nothing to worry about. And its a beautiful pussy for sure! When one finger was inside she seemed very tight.

Sex with Caress was very animated. She is loud and energetic. She will do whatever number of positions that you want.

In the end I opted for CIM and I noticed that after a while she was tugging away with her mouth near my cock and so I thought maybe this would not be a true CIM. But as I announced that the time was near Caress took me in her mouth and took the load fully. She's a real trooper!

Caress may only be here for two more weeks. She hasn't really decided if she will return to Taiwan so get in quick!

max thanks for the review she is here today
    shane

enjoy caress on tuesdays

she here until late

she is here today

this girl is just yummy

a 9.5 onthe Paddington pussy machine

really very stunning

this girl really is the full package

absolutely stunning

cim Paddington queen

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just saw her tonight. My experience is similar to Max Impact.

She is quite petite, but she had a nice shape, cute bum and natural A-B cup fun bags. She also has a really nice and tight pussy and gets really wet!

Go see her Gents worth a punt. her BBBJ is pretty good too and she is quite pretty for her age.

8/10

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

corvus
    thanks good to hear from you thanks for the review
    shane

she here today just cum and enjoy

here until late tonight

caress cim queen

join the cim queen tonight

don't you love a girl who loves cock

she here today ask her to dance

kisses hugs and caress