I met Caress on her second day after looking at the kooky videos of her that are available online. She even told me that she was crazy in the introduction as well.

She arrived in street clothes. She is quite small and young, white skin, B cup boobs and a very pretty face. I would say she weighs 43kg. Caress seemed very bubbly and confident as she has had experience elsewhere in Sydney.

Again I opted for no nuru massage which was good as that's not her style too. She is more into getting down to it on the bed. When we did get there Caress was very enthusiastic with a great BBBJ and very quickly she swung her leg over for 69. Her pussy has a small tuft of hair above the clitoris- nothing to worry about. And its a beautiful pussy for sure! When one finger was inside she seemed very tight.

Sex with Caress was very animated. She is loud and energetic. She will do whatever number of positions that you want.

In the end I opted for CIM and I noticed that after a while she was tugging away with her mouth near my cock and so I thought maybe this would not be a true CIM. But as I announced that the time was near Caress took me in her mouth and took the load fully. She's a real trooper!

Caress may only be here for two more weeks. She hasn't really decided if she will return to Taiwan so get in quick!