Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What makes a girl special?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What makes a girl special? or do you mean what makes a WL special?

Two different answers really, if it's the second answer that you after, to get a customer to walk in the door, it has to be the LOOKS first and foremost.

Beautiful, young and be fit, if not go get some micro-shaping or plastic surgery (but don't over do it), exercise and learn how to do nice makeups. Then you have to get trained to know the art of sex. Then finally just be yourself.

That should be enough to become a popular WL.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    A shy nipple ... or maybe two shy nipples ...

If you're talking about WLs, besides the obvious answer of beauty (which honestly varies from person to person), I would have to say two major things if you want to secure that return factor:

1. Be graceful yet professional
    You don't know what your customer has been up to, or where they are coming from. They could be out celebrating, or escaping from a really bad day. Give them all of your attention and really try to care for them (for example, offer to fold their clothes, giving them a warm embrace or getting them water). The smallest touch of gentle kindness can make the difference. Don't be too blunt in your approach (for example, asking how many times they want to cum or if they have orgasmed yet). I'm not sure about others, but being that direct makes the experience feel too mechanical and gives the impression the girl does not want to be there and wants to speed things along. Try to let things come naturally, unless the customer specifically makes requests. Know your boundaries and avoid asking too many personal questions (maybe only if you've established a strong rapport with the regular, but seems like the consensus is it's best to avoid relationships between the WL and customer), and at the end of the day you have to put on a brave face as you will encounter people from numerous backgrounds.

2. Be flexible
    Whilst it doesn't hurt to be physically flexible and athletic (which can make for some adventurous positions and may get you extra points for your sexual arsenal), being flexible in your approach and offering variety will definitely keep people coming back. Going through the same tried-and-tested routine may make things easier, but in order to gather regulars you may have to mix it up every once in a while. Maybe today you'd be more dominant, maybe tomorrow submissive. Or perhaps you'll focus on one position over the other, which might depend on what attire/costume you have on for the day. You may have to follow up on subtle cues for what each customer wants (I can't say myself as I'm not a WL lols), but as a customer the girls that got me to return have gone above and beyond for me to ensure each experience differed from the last. Caveat to this point is that it assumes the customer doesn't have specific requests (for example some just want a repeat experience or something they heard from a friend or online review), but hey regardless if you make sure that you keep things varied for the most part, and are ready to be flexible in how you approach each customer, then it can really get the attention of people like us forum users, who would rave on and on about the amazing experience and in turn give you more future fans.

Hopefully you find this helpful and just remember not everyone is the same; some customers prefer different aspects of a girl's physical attributes over another or perhaps a certain style/service. You can't win them all, but maintaining high standards and consistency (in manners, service and style) is the key to success.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beijing_Dude View Post
    What makes a girl special? or do you mean what makes a WL special?

Two different answers really, if it's the second answer that you after, to get a customer to walk in the door, it has to be the LOOKS first and foremost.

Beautiful, young and be fit, if not go get some micro-shaping or plastic surgery (but don't over do it), exercise and learn how to do nice makeups. Then you have to get trained to know the art of sex. Then finally just be yourself.

That should be enough to become a popular WL.
    I agree with you. Not easy to be a WL.
    To be a premium girls you have to do the things you have listed. Only very few don't have plastic surgery. To be popular the girls have to be excellent in servicing. Beauty can get you the customer but not much return customers . Beauty and service are the two combinations that the girls must have to stay on top of this the game. Competition from New girls coming on daily is the killer for most girls and too many girls in one place.

Quote Originally Posted by kinka View Post
    Here is my list..
    1. Personal Hygiene, no smelly breath, body odour
    2. Friendly smile and greeting
    3. Affectionate, non mechanical service tailored to the customers experience and desires
    4. Communication and eye contact
    5. Humour, playful fun..

The facilities surely help as well, which is why I prefer Ginza/278 or hotel rooms..

1 shouldn't need to be listed lol but yeah sometimes WL's have breath that makes me want to puke.

for me its

Friendly personality, enjoys DFK, engages with you during downtime instead of jumping on phone right away :/
    If they can enjoy sex with you then thats a major plus.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sweet Paris is playing this forum like Steve Vai plays an electric guitar, smooth and with no effort at all. Suckers.

Banned
    Well done for your acute spatial awareness
    Punter Poontang, Guerillacon and Soccerfan .
    All i can say in this post Kevin Spacey world get a grip
    the rest as there seems to be no shortage of individuals
    here who are so obviously part of this loss generation who
    have lived there lives like a Siamese Fighting Fish in a jar.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Quote Originally Posted by Soccerfan View Post
    Sweet Paris is playing this forum like Steve Vai plays an electric guitar, smooth and with no effort at all. Suckers.
    Hopefully with all the advice she has received on the forum Sweet Paris will set up an amazing shop and all of us punters benefit from the improved service provided. Win-win I’d say.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

Junior Member(有D料到)
    OK Paris, you've got stacks of free advice, now its time to stop teasing and start delivering.
    No bigger turn-off than chicks who are constantly talking and don't deliver.
    (may as well be a wife!)

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnitup View Post
    OK Paris, you've got stacks of free advice, now its time to stop teasing and start delivering.
    No bigger turn-off than chicks who are constantly talking and don't deliver.
    (may as well be a wife!)
    Lol preach it Turnitup!

Junior Member(有D料到) sweetpariswong's Avatar
    Yes, I'm looking for location and hopefully can find one soon. Actually I'm the one that want to start asap to most

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpariswong View Post
    Yes, I'm looking for location and hopefully can find one soon. Actually I'm the one that want to start asap to most
    唔使咁心急咊,睇定的先,點解唔去 5 Star (阿 Sam 哥係自己友)或者 278 做幾更先,一來可以搵真銀,二來熟習吓本地環境同服務水平,咁第日自己開都知道吓個市場價值定 位嗎?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The end can be critical. If the girl switches off on leaving, or rushes to the shower, or wants to finish early, it can ruin the experience and reduce return factor to 0. Natural friendliness is always a winner.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I would sum it as "interest". Responding to the interest shown by me and being interested in me. And, yes, not a starfish.

Banned
    If somebody writes in a cryptic style nobody understands i would be very wary like the scallop that doesn't swim too far from its natural habitat so it isn't gobbled up by its many suitors.

Banned
    How special a girl is depends on how special you are to her
    Chemistry very rarely happens on one punt
    It builds over time
    I find it easier to develop a special relationship with an ML than a WL
    That’s just me

Junior Member(有D料到) penisuheddo's Avatar
    Arigato
    If she BBBJSW
    Yes

Can I ask what makes a girl special? Why would u miss a particular one when there are so many.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    personality, face, doesn't have bad breath, can speak enough English to communicate..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oh no, I have a skinny bum.
    I guess I'm going to fail...
    My kind of girl. But thinking it might be all a tease. What do you think?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123