Thread: 100% satisfied GFE with French beauty Mia

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

100% satisfied GFE with French beauty Mia

Location: pretty good, on Missenden Road. I managed to find free 2h parking fairly easily. And now there is a free parking at the back door of this shop, perfect!!

Person’s Name: Mia
    Nationality or Ethnicity : French, Caucasian
    Services Provided : Massage, LFK, FIV, Body to body, HJ, BJ, ROLE PLAY, FS

Experience: Went in and paid, got a quick temperature check too. The shop has changed to a new owner, and the decoration is much better than before.

Part 1: Went into the room and it's pretty cosy. The lighting is great and with mirrors. Had to wait 5mins for Mia to come in because she takes a shower after each customer, I like that. And she's quite the looker. Moved on to part 2 after around 30 mins.(If you ask, she can play with you for a whole hour)

Part 2: Really enjoyable part 2 with LFK, FIV, neck and ear kissing and French KISS. finished on her tummy when we side by side. She is super open-minded, she is very patient with no boundaries. And she provides FS, I just figure out when I finish . I should have done FS with her.

I think Part 2 was 25mins or more. And I take a shower afterward.

English/Communication: 10/10
    Part 1 Rating: 9.5/10
    Part 2 Rating: 11/10(that was too awesome)
    Recommended: YEEEEEEESSSSSS.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by oznewhunter View Post
    Mia provides FS, I just figure out when I finish
    Can you share what is the rate for FS pls? Any chance of BBBJ and CIM too? Much appreciate.

Banned
    150 extra for FS.on top of the 90$ for 30 mins. Not worth it IMO. Each to their own. Not sure about extras as I didn't do FS

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by buddy2168 View Post
    150 extra for FS.on top of the 90$ for 40 mins. Not worth it IMO. Each to their own. Not sure about extras as I didn't do FS
    Different ML has different charges. $150 on top of $90 for 40 minutes, that’s too pricey

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drmartens View Post
    $150 on top of $90, that’s too pricey
    I agreed. You might be able to have a Caucasian lady at a FS joint for 45mins or even an hour for that rate.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Different ML has different charges. $150 on top of $90 for 40 minutes, that’s too pricey
    She worths the price. Do you wanna cheap place like $50 for FS? I can give you some shop names.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by pocketrocket88 View Post
    I agreed. You might be able to have a Caucasian lady at a FS joint for 45mins or even an hour for that rate.
    Don't be cheap man. Other Caucasian ladies do FS for each customer. you get what you pay for

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Don't be cheap man. Other Caucasian ladies do FS for each customer. you get what you pay for
    It's not being cheap. Like you said, you get what you paid for. Hence comparing the market prices, considering the location, facilities, services provided and rate changed, its of a ted on the overpriced end...Not overly expensive but it's overpriced.

Banned
    She worths the price. Do you wanna cheap place like $50 for FS? I can give you some shop names.
    Hi bro
    Your example doesn’t make sense, my opinion is pricey. Your suggestions keep that with you.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi bro
    Your example doesn’t make sense, my opinion is pricey. Your suggestions keep that with you.
    but you know what, nobody forces us to do FS if you can not accept the price. You can still enjoy HE and massage at a reasonable price. People who like her are willing to pay, for people who do not, $20 is still too pricy.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    �� this argument won’t bring any benefits to the review
    Keep going
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Oznewhunter.... Thanks for the info bro. Didn't know she did FS. She is a beauty. Just gotta wait for me multi's to come thru.... Then I will pay her a visit. Hence, minimal damage to me pocket. She is a stunner tho.... Was with Candy when I met her in the waiting area, but timing was out so could not see her that day. Cheers.

Banned
    Oznewhunter, I guess you missed out on 244 Paddington when all the French WLs were around (Julia /Isa/ Justine /Nina). The guys who went will know.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks bro, is that shop a brothel or a massage shop? I don't like brothel, I just like a massage shop and those girls may do FS not that often which makes me feel better

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by buddy2168 View Post
    Oznewhunter, I guess you missed out on 244 Paddington when all the French WLs were around (Julia /Isa/ Justine /Nina). The guys who went will know.
    Ah Nina, what a beautiful girl she was...assume she left back to France

Banned
    WECHAT:PrettyBabySydney

https://newtownmassage.com/

New girl every day! From Australia, France, South America, Ireland, South Korea, China, Nepal, India, Mongolia, and so on

Now real prostate massage is available in store.

Banned
    WECHAT:PrettyBabySydney

https://newtownmassage.com/

New girl every day! From Australia, France, South America, Ireland, South Korea, China, Nepal, India, Mongolia, and so on

Now real prostate massage is available in store.