Thread: Lulu - first day newbie. 67A Christina Road, Villawood. Horses for courses.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

Lulu - first day newbie. 67A Christina Road, Villawood. Horses for courses.

I love this shop on weekends.

http://www.brothelvillawood.com.au.

They have about 15 to 20 young girls working there and only $150 per hour. When I say young I mean most in their 20's and some in their late teens and early 20's. The line up is similar to 278 Club, 42 or 5 in terms of the age and quality of the looks of the girls but at Western Sydney prices. Service though is not Diamond levels as they will generally ask for tips to do bbbj and DATY so expect mostly standard service.

The photos on the websites are not real.

I do find the intro overwhelming though as all these lovely young girls come by thick and fast and the receptionist calls out their names so quickly that it is hard to remember them all. Then they all disappear and you are trying to pick one out of the 15 to 20 who said hello.

They are introduced like this by the receptionist:

Mionica - beautiful model girl
    Mimi - young girl
    Lulu - new girl
    Monica - fashion model girl
    Betsy - cute student girl

Etc etc etc.

Anyway Lulu was introduced as the new girl so I picked her. Chinese, tall, slim, natural C cups, good make up and pretty. Paid for one hour.

Go to the room and she speaks good English even though she only arrived in Sydney the day before from China. Says she learned the language at school over there.

I strip off and she sees the size of my cock and that sets the tone for the rest of the session. She looks a bit stunned and tells me that she has only had Chinese cock before. We talk about penis sizes as she washes me and I tell her I will be gentle on her. Once onto the bed she does the penis size comparison with her forearm and bursts out in fits of giggles.

Lulu has a nice body and a trimmed, tight pussy. She offered good service overall including a nice CBJ but unfortunately fucking her was a bit of a disaster. She seemed to tighten up as I inserted and she did not look comfortable even though I tried to reassure her that if she relaxed, her pussy would expand and there would be no problem. After a couple of minutes in mish she looked so uncomfortable that I stopped and had to settle with a handjob to finish me off.

I wanted a bit of a treat to make up for the lack of fucking so I asked for DATY. She said that nobody had ever licked her pussy before as it was considered dirty in China. I persuaded her to give me a little go so that she could see if she liked it and boy, once we got going, newbie Lulu was bucking and weaving in pleasure and exploded into a big orgasm which left her pussy and the bed sheets soaking wet. I really wanted to fuck that pussy then but the moment had passed.

Time was almost up so we showered together.

I enjoyed my time with Lulu. I love girls who are fresh off the boat, even if the sex can be a little bit hit or miss. I like the fantasy feeling that they are in a new country and they are sexually experimenting with foreigners and trying new things that they haven't done before. After all, punting allows us to live out our fantasies doesn't it. Some of my most memorable punts have been with newbies so I am prepared to take the risk.

In terms of 67 Villawood, I have been there a lot recently. Service levels are not that high as it is mainly standard service.

Why do I go there then ? Well I spend most of my time fucking MILF's as they are my cup of tea and generally offer better service than young girls. They generally will kiss, do bbbj and DATY for $150 hr.

67A Villawood gives me the opportunity to fuck a pretty young girl with a nice tight body but the trade off is the service level.

Horses for courses.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks BC, I'd been here a few times over the years and you're right about the amount of young talent and service - nothing to really write about because i can never remember their names!

Do you find there are more choices earlier in the day or later in the evening?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by kaos View Post
    Thanks BC, I'd been here a few times over the years and you're right about the amount of young talent and service - nothing to really write about because i can never remember their names!

Do you find there are more choices earlier in the day or later in the evening?
    Evening or late afternoon is best. In the daytime lots of them are asleep as they work all night
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Evening or late afternoon is best. In the daytime lots of them are asleep as they work all night
    I was at no 27 down the road one day and a brand new girl there forgot her name and the manager D had to remind her, funny moment. You would have been all over this BC😉

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    That makes sense. I'll keep that in mind for next visit and hold off until later in the day