Thread: Bobo the amazing sex machine

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Bobo the amazing sex machine

So I had some time at work at lunch so I wanted to pop down to 278 as I saw quite a few girls on roster that I wanted to try. At the top of my list was Bobo so I asked whether Bobo was available and thank my lucky stars she’s finally available!!!! I quickly confirmed and booked my 45 min quickie session and made my way down.

Can I just say the reception guys are super friendly and after a small wait in the waiting area I was ushered into the room. Bobo came in with a knock and when I first laid eyes on her I was BLOWN away!! She has such perfect proportions is was unreal!! Her body was slim and curvy in all the right places particularly her perky peach like butt. Her boobs were massive and impossibly positioned in her slim, slender and tiny frame.

I was stunned at how gorgeous she was. Let me just say the photos don’t do her justice. Her voice was super cute and sexy and after a listerine rinse it was into the shower. She lathered me down while I felt up her perfect boobs. They were so soft and had so much volume it was amazing to hold. After she got on her knees for some shower BBBJ and she was amazingly experienced in it. She had great rhythm and depth and made plenty of slurping noise like she was eating a delicious lollipop. To my surprise she then also did a bit of DT!! That was amazing.

After we dried off it was onto the bed for some amazing DFK. She definitely doesn’t hold back with the tongue. Afterwards it was the wettest cat bath I have ever experienced from my nipples all the way to my legs. She sprayed extra water in her mouth for more wetness and it felt amazing. She was sucking and slurping at my nipples like a maniac and god did it few good.

Onto some BBBJ and 69 (she’s shaved and her pussy looks gorgeous guys and tasted amazing).

It was then cowgirl time then missionary. During the missionary session I asked whether I can finish with a CIM. She said off course! I was reading in another thread in the forum the best position to do this was from missionary to CIM but her ass was looking so amazing I had to do some doggy. It was then onto doggy and when I still had a few strokes left I pulled out and the. HJ myself with her mouth touching the tip of my cock until CIM!

I have to say the sensation of a WL sucking you dry gives a amazing tingly sensation on my cock and less cleanup! She massaged me a bit, whilst we chatted and it was time.

Showered down, gave her a hug and it was a good day for punting.

I understand why Bobo is such highly reviewed and rated now and why she’s so popular. Definitely an amazing girl. Also thank you 278!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I think Bobo is a nice girl ... she is pretty sexy I reckon ... she's got some nice moves ...