Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: African Cecilia at 42G

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

African Cecilia at 42G

Has anyone had the pleasure of a session with Cecilia @ 42 Gladesville.

Im interested to know what shes like.Screenshot_20181226-194156_WeChat.jpgScreenshot_20181226-194208_WeChat.jpg

I had a session with her yesterday. Punting radar went off in the introduction as a bad punt but went along as I was looking to satisfy my urge for an African lass.

Young, amazing long legs. Slim, B Cup breasts and very dark skin as she is Sudanese.

No DATY, OCD on germs and no touching pussy. She spent the first twenty minutes smoking cigarettes and drinking Tequila out of polystyrene cup.

She had no shower and went to the toilet before commencing session.

Did not get a blow job or sex and finished the session early. Had to book a second girl to get my relief.

The guy working there was very apologetic and handled the situation well. He set me up with Helen who drained me in no time.

Cecilia needs to find another line of work.

This is the first negative After Report I have posted and was not going to share until I saw your request for feedback.
    God is definitely a woman!!!

If God was a man, he wouldn't have put my GSpot up me arse!

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Thanks for sharing syzygy.

This girl’s photos look good and I was thinking of visiting as one of my punting goals is to embark on some African exploration. However looks like a definite avoid. Some girls just shouldn’t be in the industry.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    We need a community shitlist for these WLs.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for the report. I hope your second run with Helen was on the house and you didnt need to pay again.

Thanks for the feedback. This is completely unacceptable, we will let her go today. Apologize for the bad experience, she talked very well on the interview so we decided to let her try. But this kind of service is just completely unacceptable, we will take action now and let her go.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Its a shame.

Id love to see some exotic ebony women on the roster.

If some girls are interested Im sure that the demand for ebony beauties would be high.

Not easy to find.

Quote Originally Posted by Gregorious View Post
    Its a shame.

Id love to see some exotic ebony women on the roster.

If some girls are interested Im sure that the demand for ebony beauties would be high.

Not easy to find.
    Like this? Found her in Bangkok and took her to Bali
    Attached Images Attached Images

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Wow. What perfection.

Quote Originally Posted by syzygy View Post
    Found her in Bangkok and took her to Bali??? That’s some champion level punting there bro... gives me something to aspire to.

Quote Originally Posted by 42Gladesville View Post
    Thanks for the feedback. This is completely unacceptable, we will let her go today. Apologize for the bad experience, she talked very well on the interview so we decided to let her try. But this kind of service is just completely unacceptable, we will take action now and let her go.
    Thank you. Your staff handled the situation well although paying two one hour service fees for one service is not a good business model.

I hope my next venture to 42 is more pleasant.

Thanks for the report. I hope your second run with Helen was on the house and you didnt need to pay again.
    No. Payed a second service fee and did not ask for a free punt. That is why it is called punting. Win some and lose some.

I have had some memorable punts at 42 a few years ago so do not take this as the norm. Cecilia needs to find work in an office or a factory.

Wow. What perfection.
    Attachment 63202

Another photo of this black beauty

Quote Originally Posted by guerillacon View Post
    We need a community shitlist for these WLs.
    YMMV for every girl you book in a brothel

No. Payed a second service fee and did not ask for a free punt. That is why it is called punting. Win some and lose some.

I have had some memorable punts at 42 a few years ago so do not take this as the norm. Cecilia needs to find work in an office or a factory.
    I think 42G should actually give you your next punt as already paid or at least a discount... you didn’t even have sex with Cecilia! That’s like going to David Jones buying a vacuum cleaner that doesn’t even suck! I’ve had the occasional bad punt too but at least I fucked the girl each time.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Did you give her a good thumping?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Wow! that is the punt from hell.
    Clearly the girl should not be in this sort of work.
    Anyway the shop has done the right thing and responded to the negative feed back and sacked the girl.
    Sacking the girl might sound harsh, but actually it's the best thing for the girl, and the customers, and the shop.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I had a session with her yesterday. Punting radar went off in the introduction as a bad punt but went along as I was looking to satisfy my urge for an African lass.

Young, amazing long legs. Slim, B Cup breasts and very dark skin as she is Sudanese.

No DATY, OCD on germs and no touching pussy. She spent the first twenty minutes smoking cigarettes and drinking Tequila out of polystyrene cup.

She had no shower and went to the toilet before commencing session.

Did not get a blow job or sex and finished the session early. Had to book a second girl to get my relief.

The guy working there was very apologetic and handled the situation well. He set me up with Helen who drained me in no time.

Cecilia needs to find another line of work.

This is the first negative After Report I have posted and was not going to share until I saw your request for feedback.
    Quote Originally Posted by 42Gladesville View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Wow! that is the punt from hell.
    Clearly the girl should not be in this sort of work.
    Anyway the shop has done the right thing and responded to the negative feed back and sacked the girl.
    Sacking the girl might sound harsh, but actually it's the best thing for the girl, and the customers, and the shop.
    Wow....I am so sorry to here this!
    She was clearly in the complete wrong line of business! This wasn't a punt in any true sense of the word...
    Knowing 42, they are completely fair and for them to take such a drastic step of sacking the girl instead of retraining her and giving her a second chance leads me to believe the your situation was not exactly an isolated one...
    I can just imagine the reputational damage to the shop can be very significant! If it was me, no matter how many great punts I have at 42 (and there have been many!), one bad punt would completely overshadow the rest and leave me questioning the rest...
    Considering that no service was actually provided, at all, I can only hope 42 will "look after you" next time...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The way I thought it works was that the girls work for themselves.
    Management choose who gets to have a go at working there and whether or not they stay depending on happy customers .
    But they are pretty much free agents
    I would guess 42 where just real keen to have an African girl

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Lets hope the word spreads that their a lucrative market opportunity for the right African girl. 42G would be as good a place as any to host a couple.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast