Thread: Jenny so so good

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Jenny so so good

Hi gents,

Made my way down to mascara last night. No booking but checked out their website and noticed a girl there i was unfamiliar with. Her name is Jenny. She's probably in her late twenties early thirties. She has a real girl next door type feel about her and a really amazing hour glass figure. A lovely pair of legs which I'm pleased to say were wrapped around me as we made our acquaintance having showered and dried off.

We lay on the bed together naked rolling around enjoying the feel of each others bodies writhing and rubbing against one another. Her breasts pressed against my chest as I held my arm around her waist. There was nothing between as from the waist up with our lips poised to engage in some dfk. It ended up being lite kissing but it was enough to make me continue growing hard.

As this continued she reached down to my cock and began stroking it up and down. It felt amazing and we stayed embraced like this for a good ten minutes.

Having been with lots of Asian women in my time as a punter there are simple things that a lady does that increase the feeling and make for what seems like a genuine shared enjoyment. Like an experience that begins to tell you that this is something more than just a paid business transaction. And this was the feeling I got with Jenny. Whether or not it actually was this to her was irrelevant. She made me feel as though it was real and specifically like I was her only customer.

When this happens it's a special thing. And what's more special is the fact that it happened on the first occasion of us being together.

So out of this amazingly real or imagined connection she started to pull herself away from me and begin the slow tantalizing kiss down from my neck to my chest and finally arriving at the base of my stiff cock.

She started off with gentle tongue licking and kissing from my balls up to the top of my shaft. Then began intensifying her kiss into a full mouth fucking of my rock hard rod. This was all on the outside as she was yet to go down and swallow me. But on the third trip up to my top she ended the teasing and exquisite torture with a slow slippery mouthful gulping me down. Slowly tonguing and sucking her way down she finally swallowed all of me and stopped with me completely inside her mouth and throat.

At this point she began moving her head from side to side which intensified the sensation and felt incredibly good. And after about 30 seconds of this she came up for air and then repeated the process.

I could feel my hardness as a throbbing sensation. The whole session was off the charts and off to a sexsational start.

We continued the session with her sitting on my face, and a beautiful ten minutes of sixty nine action ensued. I relaxed into her sweet sensual noises and did my best to repay the favour she'd just given to me.

It's up there with some of the best foreplay I've ever encountered. And again I think its not because of any specific oral technique or bedroom gymnastics. Her approaches were special, but it was more because I just felt like we both had this beautiful connection.

So when we moved into the main course I was anticipating it would be incredible and I wasn't disappointed.

We started out with her on top then reverse cowgirl. This gave me a beautiful view of her gorgeous but. As she moved up and on me I gently ran my thumb up and down over her ass crack and down over her sexy brown freckle.

After a while of this i couldn't take anymore and rolled her over onto her side and laying behind her entered her as I laid back enjoying the ease of access of this position.

She moaned and made the most sexy amazing noises. Till again I had to change positions and went straight into doggy. Standing beside the bed and then kneeling behind her in the middle of the bed.

I built myself up to cum in this position. It was a wonderful intense feeling. Last minute I pulled off the condom as she has she intuitively turned over and I blasted my sweet load all over her erect nipples and breasts.

It was a beautiful ending to a beautiful rewarding punt.

I can't sing the praises of Jenny enough. And also of the amazing team at mascara for providing this erotic sex doll. They are doing something right at this shop.

So finally laying there enjoying a smoke, I was offered a cold beer and some nuts by Jennifer. And reclining back sipping on my corona with all my sexual needs met i began wondering if my beautiful Jenny would be around for a while for me to catch up with her again.

It's hard to know sometimes when they're on a tourist visa. But I think Jenny was on a study visa so not sure if that means she will be around for a while longer.

I can't wait to get back again. So check her out and post a review if you find her as intense and engaging as what I did.

Johhnylou signing off.

Thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great AR bro Johnny - thank you...

Banned

Jenny
    Sweet and seductive girl with a natural, hot fit body and snow skin.

Banned