Thread: Lucky Me

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Lucky Me

After work, decided it was time to blow off some steam so I text the shop for a more up to date roster. Sure enough, some names are different to the ones posted on their website - a good tip for other bros in the future. Lucky's name catches my attention and I ask to see her when I arrive. As luck would have it, she's available and I quickly book the session.

Lucky's pictures online are most likely of someone else. She's got a cute and sweet look to her - not too flashy but very pleasing to the eye. Adding to that, she's got a nice petite body with a plump ass and enhanced C's. They're not exactly bolt-ons but are perky and do feel harder than natural ones. With a fishnet type dress on, she looks absolutely delicious and I'm keen to get started. Separate showers and on to the bed for action.

Starting off with a decent catbath, she slowly goes from nipple to nipple with her tongue while stroking my balls and cock to attention. Once it become quite hard, she caps me and gives a superb CBJ. The way she licks the shaft, head and strokes at the same time puts me on edge and I have to be careful not to get too exited. She doesn't rush and seductively sucks me for a while. We naturally transition into cowgirl with her riding me. My hands are on her ass pushing up and down to match the tempo of my thrusts. All the while, I'm sucking on her tits which are conveniently hovering at face level. Really good action and honestly could have blown if not for that ass which I'm dying to try out in doggie. We sit up into a more intimate position and then afterwards turn over into classic missionary. I'm able to pace myself much better and it helps that Lucky is super wet and enthusiastic. Finally, we go into standing doggie and I bring it home after a series of pump action thrusts.

Overall, good punt with Lucky that left me very satisfied. Will certainly be back for more.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by headless View Post
    After work, decided it was time to blow off some steam so I text the shop for a more up to date roster. Sure enough, some names are different to the ones posted on their website - a good tip for other bros in the future. Lucky's name catches my attention and I ask to see her when I arrive. As luck would have it, she's available and I quickly book the session.

Overall, good punt with Lucky that left me very satisfied. Will certainly be back for more.
    22 Rydalmere, one of my fav. Agreed with you the advertising WL’s photos sometimes does not existed or not working on that day. It’s good to ask who is in and normally Simon will reply in a minute. This shop is still maintain as lowest price for FS with good quality of ML since last visit. Looking forward for extra service with reasonable price, if possible.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by headless View Post

Lucky's pictures online are most likely of someone else. She's got a cute and sweet look to her - not too flashy but very pleasing to the eye. Adding to that, she's got a nice petite body with a plump ass and enhanced C's. They're not exactly bolt-ons but are perky and do feel harder than natural ones. With a fishnet type dress on, she looks absolutely delicious and I'm keen to get started. Separate showers and on to the bed for action.

Starting off with a decent catbath, she slowly goes from nipple to nipple with her tongue while stroking my balls and cock to attention. Once it become quite hard, she caps me and gives a superb CBJ. The way she licks the shaft, head and strokes at the same time puts me on edge and I have to be careful not to get too exited. She doesn't rush and seductively sucks me for a while. We naturally transition into cowgirl with her riding me. My hands are on her ass pushing up and down to match the tempo of my thrusts. All the while, I'm sucking on her tits which are conveniently hovering at face level. Really good action and honestly could have blown if not for that ass which I'm dying to try out in doggie. We sit up into a more intimate position and then afterwards turn over into classic missionary. I'm able to pace myself much better and it helps that Lucky is super wet and enthusiastic. Finally, we go into standing doggie and I bring it home after a series of pump action thrusts.

Hi
    Does she speak English well?
    Does she do any extras?

Lucky Chinese
    ****** For more inofrmation and girls photos please go to our official website ******

www.22rydalmere.com.au

MOB: 0420 466 388

Wechat ID: Rydalmere_22

Email: rydalmere22@gmail.com

Please contact us for all enquries and bookings!!!

****** 22 Brodie St Rydalmere ******
    TRADING HOURS:
    SUNDAY TO THURSDAY 10AM TO 12AM
    FRIDAY & SATURDAY 10AM TO 1AM

This is our latest wechat as from 25/09/19
    Sorry Please add our new Wechat

Last edited by 22Brodie; 26-09-2019 at 03:29 PM.
    ****** For more inofrmation and girls photos please go to our official website ******

www.22rydalmere.com.au

TRADING HOURS:

Super Special promotion All Day

Under NEW MANAGEMENT!!!

Full Service Big Discount!!!

Only $85/30mins, $125/45mins, $145/one hour

Also Big discount for Gold & Diamond services !!!
    Last edited by 22Brodie; 24-03-2020 at 12:12 AM.

www.22rydalmere.com.au

TRADING HOURS: