Gucci GFE@Chatswood60

Person's Name : Gucci

Establishment : 60 Chatswood

Date of Visit : 11/01/2019
    Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.chatswood60.com.au
    Phone : 0448 829891
    Hours of Business : 09:00 til 04:00
    Rates : $140/hr (promotion rate)

Size/shape : Pretty face, tall and good body figure, smooth skin, D-cups, firm bum, shaved & clean pussy
    Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese
    Services Provided : Kissing, BBBJ, 69, DATY,
    Value for money/recommend? : YES, so beautiful and good attitude

My experience/comments :
    I saw Gucci from my last visit, her sexy, see through clothing and her assets attracted me to visit her. So make a booking with Jianni for Gucci days before to secure her availability. Arrived early before the 10 am booking time, while waiting at the rear parking, surprised me, Jianni opened the door and let me walked in 20 minutes before while she was going to inform Gucci but stopped by me as not the time yet. I respect WL, if not the time yet, I will wait so they can come with prepare.

While waiting, Jianni company me with some suggestions as she really concern about her clients conveniences, attitude of her girls under her management. We talked about the update of the shop website not in details, some does but some update needed.

Gucci came and we walked to her room. I could not recall what is her room number because focus on looking at her assets. In the room, we did not shower together as she just did when she wake up. She dried me off and I sat on the chair while enjoyed looking at her body, so attractive with tall, nice boobs, firm bums and most importantly friendly. On the chair, she sat on my lap, started with kissing while I have the first touch of her assets, unbelievable with this beauty. This moment was so good as my little one was erected and pointing to hers, touched her pussy lips. I have to stopped and lay on bed afraid I will cum as usual when have affair with new lady.

On the bed, she started her service of love flirting, sensual massaging with fingers, boobs massage as she has the same technique as May of DOUBLE BABY service. Gucci swallowed some warm water for BBBJ, I like this as focus with the service with no conversation. I have to stopped and move on with my action as nearly cum.

I kissed her from lips, neck, boobs, body and her shaved pussy. While DATY, I played with her boobs, that position was nice and she kept on touching my head. Somehow, her pussy position is a bit down, so HARMONY sex position have to be in place. Doggy would be good as she is tall lady.

We have some BBBJ again before proceed to the CG, looking at this beauty, holding her boobs and my little one in hers, this moment, I can't wait any longer for other sex position but pumped her hard until loaded. One thing need to mention, her pussy was tight as some AR mentioned before.

While she washed herself, I am laying on the bed looking at my time still have 20 minutes, she came for massage but I told her no just chatting will do as I am afraid my little one will erected again for the next round. During the chatting, have a bit of understanding of the Double baby service and looking forward for this service as never experience before. Imagine May on my right arm and Gucci on my left on the bed, this moment will come soon before the promotional price finish.

Gucci is 2 months in Sydney as newbie but experienced from oversea, varieties sex techniques and so stunning. Looking forward for Double Baby.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Gucci looks so beautiful. Is she good?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Which part of China is Gucci from?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by skynetaaa View Post
    Which part of China is Gucci from?
    Have the chance to asked her from last visit, she is from Canton

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi is Gucci available today

Quote Originally Posted by eazylove4u View Post
    Hi is Gucci available today
    The quickest way is to call the shop on above number. By looking at the shop’s website Gucci is rostered. If you book for Gucci, make sure you walk after her as looking at the bums was one of the enjoyment before the main.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Gucci has some good recommendations

Shop Owner
    New Management & New Girls

Livechat
    PHONE: 0448 829 891
    ADDRESS: 60 Whiting St, Artarmon NSW
    http://chatswood60.com.au/

BIG DISCOUNT - 15 mins service only $100