Thread: Annerly massage

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Annerly massage

Driving outbound Ipswich rd saw new massage shop having signs being put up shitty old shops basically oposite cracknel rd inbound .. don’t think will be all flashy very open to Ipswich rd traffic and it a fucker to park around there but will try when opens lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brissypunter View Post
    Driving outbound Ipswich rd saw new massage shop having signs being put up shitty old shops basically oposite cracknel rd inbound .. don’t think will be all flashy very open to Ipswich rd traffic and it a fucker to park around there but will try when opens lol
    Is it the block with those African shops BP?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hahahah yep sure is

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Hahahah yep sure is
    What a great spot. 330 in the afternoon on school days place looks like they're waiting for a UNICEF food truck to turn up.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They were spamming by text this arv. From the same number as the rocklea shop.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    which shop at rocklea that ? Near bunning in the house ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    which shop at rocklea that ? Near bunning in the house ?
    Have been interested in that one near bunnings, just haven't had a chance to stop in. Anyone done a review yet?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trapper View Post
    Have been interested in that one near bunnings, just haven't had a chance to stop in. Anyone done a review yet?
    Been there once a little while ago and never been back. Nothing out of the ordinary. Better fun for your $$$ elsewhere.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bunnings house on the corner clean and well set-up. Saw the best set of real-life knockers there. Tall girl. Chinese. Not sure of her name. They were exceptional. Staff turnover like every other shop. It must be a battle to keep these shops staffed with half decent MLs.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I went along this afternoon and I got a shop girl with a shop name A.. from Spain. Rushed straight to the room and told to strip down.Late 40s I would guess and petite but luckily the room was very dark.

But I thought what the hell. Might only be 50 today but I thought I would try and look at the others. Well that upset her a bit. Almost cried and shouting the other two which were jaded Asian with the slouches and tired eyes and an aussie Mamasan who was lovely and very engaging but not the one I wanted in the room either.

Unfortunately collected my cash back and went looking for something better

And ended up at SS where at least you know what's coming

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah had a feeling it be like that just by location and look of shop lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    What a great spot. 330 in the afternoon on school days place looks like they're waiting for a UNICEF food truck to turn up.
    I lol'd.. i always thought that area is technically Yeronga, quite a busy intersection there..definitely would not want a massage during school pick up time.
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits