Thread: K Julia - A lady in the street and a freak in the bed...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

K Julia - A lady in the street and NOT a freak in the bed...

Julia - 1 visits
    Face - 8/10 - enhanced
    Body - 8/10 - curvy
    Size - 7/8
    BBBJ - 7/10
    Style - GFE 80% PSE 20%
    Cup size - D - Enhanced
    Vibe - Sexy

Julia is really sweet. I was early and was ushered to the room no. 1. I was waiting with anticipation as I've read a few reviews and this was my third time lucky to get in with her. After a long 5 minutes Julia walked in. I was hoping for the outfit in the pictures but she looked great in a white classy dress which showed off her beautiful upper assets. She is beautiful in a way which I can't really describe. She's not my type but her facial features are perfect. Julia has high cheek bones which remind me of the ch 7 presenter Angie Asimus. Her eyes are very alluring and she has firm engouged lips which are great to kiss. I'm 6 ft 1 and she almost came up to my eye level with her heels on. Julia has a great body, a little bigger than what I usually like (think Star) but I was not put off. Her tits are magnificant to look at and touch, they feel so real that it made me doubt they were enhanced were it not for the small incision that I saw. She has a long torso compared to her legs so when she is riding you the visual is awesome. We did the usual shower routine clean and bbbj and then onto the bed. I was tired so I was not in the mood to do any leading. Julia has this air of sexual confidence and she is very accommodating and keen to please. Her BBBJ is great with good suction and she could go to the base of my shaft which is very impressive. The pussy slide was good too, I nearly came but held off. She has some hair at the top of her pussy which was uncomfortable as she was sliding but with a little adjustment it was gold. It doesn't compare to Nana from dreamgirls Nana's is exceptional. We then segued into fucking in CG and mish, but as I said I was lazy today so I asked for CIM which was a combination of hand and BBBJ, her eye contact is long and sexy. I didn't get the suck my balls dry feeling, just in the mouth and milked until I had stopped spasming I'm not complaining it was great. Even though I did nothing, I was a spent. We laid together for a bit then Julia got out her massage oil and gave me a body slide / massage. I didn't think it possible for my little fella to rise from the dead but he was brought to attention quick smart. I could have gone round 2 but the buzzer went and Julia immediately said "oh no!"

She is very sexy and sweet, highly recommended. She has been compared to K Love and K Barbie, but I still hold Love and Barbie in higher esteem. Barbie for her looks and service and Love for her attitude and large tool belt (in terms of tricks and techniques).

Happy punting. Btw, I saw Thai Rose in the hallway, she looks better than her pics!
    Last edited by Indiana_Bones; 19-01-2019 at 07:14 PM. Reason: Didn't finish my post