Happy & Gucci: Flawless

Person's Name : Happy & Gucci

Establishment : 60 Chatswood

Date of Visit : 14 January 2019 (1am)

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.chatswood60.com.au

Phone :0448 829 891

Hours of Business : 09:00 til 04:00

Rates: $270 for both for 1 hour

Size/shape : Both very pretty faces, slim, unshaven. Gucci is taller and would have maybe C cups where Happy has B. Both fantastic, tight bums.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFK, catbath/licking, DATY, BBBJ (DT?), ball sucking, cowgirl, handjob

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : It's been a while since I've visited a WL, but after I saw a crapton of positive reviews over the past month, I knew I needed to check this place out. What stood out for me was hearing that the photos were real, which is a refreshing change from what I’ve seen in 95% of other cases.

And I can definitely confirm: the photos are definitely accurate, though both are even more attractive in person.

As I said, it had been a while and I’m a pretty introverted guy at the best of times, so I was quite visibly shy and out of my comfort zone when I arrived, but the papasan (whose name I can’t quite remember, sorry! Dickie, I think??) was fantastic. In the past, the last thing I’ve wanted is to interact with another male whilst waiting, but he was a very friendly guy and quick to put me at ease, offering water and letting me know a bit about the place. We had to wait for the girls (I was a little bit early too), but it didn’t feel like long at all and he was great with the small talk, so already a big thumbs up there.

I was introduced to Happy, who looked stunning in her peach bra and panties, and then Gucci shortly afterwards, in an elegant black dress. They ushered me into the room, which was easily the cleanest and best maintained I’ve seen - not that I’ve had a lot of experience in the past, but I still have horrid memories of stained carpet, wafting odours and cigarette butts in soap trays, so this wasn’t even in the same league as those times. It was spacious, plenty of towels and a decent sized spa/bath/shower which I’m sure could be utilised well for longer sessions.

We quickly settled in, Happy undressing me and Gucci preparing the room, then we hopped into the shower. That in itself was great with some DFK and BBBJ from Happy and nipple sucking from Gucci. Then we moved over to the bed. From the get-go, the feeling of skin on skin was fantastic and they had a very natural rhythm together. From what I recalled Dickie(?) had mentioned earlier, both girls were relatively new to the industry, but they seemed more natural and professional (without being clinical) than some WLs I’d met before that I was told had been in the industry for years.

Something I should mention is that I'm a big guy with a big belly, so I'm aware that means some physical limitations, but both Happy and Gucci were so professional that I didn't feel like that was an issue for one second. I was pretty much sprawled on the middle of the bed the whole time with the girls moving either side of me, starting with a catbath, nipple licking, kissing and sucking all four beautiful breasts, and some DATY on Happy. From there, the nature of the hour was pretty much one working with the “top half” and the other “the bottom”.

I’m pretty much obsessed with DFK and both girls absolutely delivered. Whether they’re into it as much as I am or just so service-oriented that they convinced me they were, I was over the moon either way. The intimacy of just holding one of them close and going crazy epitomised the GFE experience for me. Coupled with the fact that if I was making out with one, it meant the other was giving some of the best head I’ve ever had in my life just made it even better.

There were a few moments where it definitely felt like Happy was DTing - because of the positioning, I couldn't actually see, but it definitely felt like it; whether I'm imagining it or not, it felt fantastic. It’s honestly a bit of a blur so I wouldn’t have been surprised if Gucci did the same, but from a guy who’s not normally big on BJs, they both had me moaning, especially during some amazing ball sucking.

Afterwards, they both took turns in cowgirl, Gucci first and then Happy second. Both felt indescribable and both worked up a rhythm that got me so close to finishing, which for me historically is very rare. While one was riding, the other would indulge me in more DFK, which together, in either configuration, was pretty much the highlight of the whole experience for me.

Eventually they took turns giving me a HJ (whilst the other DFKd) until I finished with one of the most intense orgasms I’ve had in as long as I can remember. (Not to get too crass, but Gucci had to get a lot of tissues)
    As they cleaned me up, an alarm went off for what I’m assuming marked the end of the hour. It being 2.10 am (and they had planned to ideally close around 2am), the girls would have been forgiven for wanting to rush me out so they could just go home, but they were patient in showering me and cleaning up without making any show of it, though obviously that was the natural course of events.

Obviously it’s hard to describe my overall experience with the girls independently. Gun to head, I would say Gucci is the type of woman I’m slightly more traditionally and historically attracted to physically; I was told she used to model and that didn’t surprise me one bit. Having said that, Happy had such adorable personality with her eye contact and kissing faces throughout the night that I was also incredibly attracted to (and that’s not to say Happy couldn’t easily model too). Ultimately, if I had met these girls in a bar and hit it off with either of them, I would be over the moon and bragging to my mates the next day.

Literally, the only fault I can think of is the fact that I now need to work out how I can budget enough to justify coming back here every week because I am absolutely hooked. I'd be curious to see some of the other ladies but even if these were the only two working here, based on my time with them, that would suit me just fine.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Great review and lots of detail.

I love a good double where the girls work well together. Not many better things to experience in life
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Shop Owner
    New Management & New Girls

Livechat
    PHONE: 0448 829 891
    ADDRESS: 60 Whiting St, Artarmon NSW
    http://chatswood60.com.au/

BIG DISCOUNT - 15 mins service only $100